The not shite, but not good days either.

ri Alban

• ri Alban changed the title to The not shite, but not good days either.

Having one of those. Wiring in loads of LED tape to upgrade the lighting in some rooms. Should be really boring but it’s quite relaxing as it’s dull and repetitive. 

4 hours ago, Morgan said:

Tuesdays.

Every other day of the week has a meaning or a goal for me, but Tuesday is void.

Same here. Fecking hate Tuesdays. If its going to go tits up, it'll go on a Tuesday. Ironically, I was born on a tuesday🤦🏼

12 hours ago, Morgan said:

Tuesdays.

Every other day of the week has a meaning or a goal for me, but Tuesday is void.

7 hours ago, chubby1973 said:

Same here. Fecking hate Tuesdays. If its going to go tits up, it'll go on a Tuesday. Ironically, I was born on a tuesday🤦🏼

Today was a good Tuesday.  2-0 for The Famous.

13 hours ago, Morgan said:

Tuesdays.

Monday and Tuesday has/have lately given me the blues. I used to be good to go, no I just want to chuck it. 

Thank the wee man the Hearts are back. :yas:

Edited by ri Alban

I don't know why, but I randomly shout Toosday in an English accent every Tuesday. Cheers me up, when folk look at me as if I'm a bit nuts. :cheese:

Samuel Camazzola
15 hours ago, Morgan said:

Tuesdays.

Put a positive spin on it. Tuesday's presence is to enhance the others for you. 👍 

It's like standing on top of Arthur's Seat looking down on all the city. When you catch a glimpse of that hovel down Leith, everything else looks even more glorious. 😄

Back in work after two days of spewing and shitting. 

Probably could have taken another day off but then probably just well enough to be at work.

Meh.