Exchange Rates

Gorgieboy

Where,s the best outlet for the highest pounds for euros rate. I,ve tried online ,P.O., Marks & Spencers , H.B.O.S,and guaranteed every year somebody will say, "na, ye should,ve went tae:......., fill the space.:wacko::wacko::confused:

Doctor FinnBarr

PO is the 2nd best, it was in the paper during the week, damned if I can mind who was 1st tho. Sorry.

:confused:

skotskosparta
Where,s the best outlet for the highest pounds for euros rate. I,ve tried online ,P.O., Marks & Spencers , H.B.O.S,and guaranteed every year somebody will say, "na, ye should,ve went tae:......., fill the space.:wacko::wacko::confused:

I hear The Cheque Centre are very good, also maybe worth checking what you get charged from your bank using ATM abroad, I certainly always go this route and 99.99% of the time works out the best deal.

Cheque centre is a new one on me, def worth finding out about ,cheers ,found online rates to be the best,then in the small small small print in paragraph 457, the bit you never read, you get shafted for an admin fee of 3% or like.:mad:

Post office is usually pretty good but if you preorder your currency with travelex then pick it up at the airport you usually get the best rate !

Rabbie_Burns

Open up a Nationwide Flexaccount and use the debit card in autobanks abroad the same as at home in the UK. There are no commission charges to pay and the rate of exchange is better than any high street or online outlets

No 1 Currency exchange on the high st opp Tron. I just exchanged for a few thousand dollars by far the best rate.

skotskosparta
Open up a Nationwide Flexaccount and use the debit card in autobanks abroad the same as at home in the UK. There are no commission charges to pay and the rate of exchange is better than any high street or online outlets

What he said!

Archived