The Modern Day Goalkeeper

Deodato

Just off the call with colleagues in Los Angeles and San Francisco, two of which are semi-professional goal keepers and both in awe of Craig Gordon (he really has a cult following stateside). Anyways they shared this link which is getting a lot of traction - good for any young aspiring goal keepers out there on JKB.

Share and share alike. 

https://www.moderndaygk.com/

https://www.instagram.com/themoderndaygk/?hl=en

First and foremost this is their business, that being said there’s some good stuff and their Instagram is with following if you’re a keeper.

one of their products is zero grip gloves so when you go to catch the ball you have to catch the ball 

Apart from reflexes and awareness a goalkeeper needs to be a two footed ball player. He is more often a sweeper during the game and must have confidence in his passing abilities especially under pressure. 

Something that has impressed me with Gordon is how much he has improved his distribution since leaving the first time round. I probably put that down to Brendan Rodger’s demanding that Gordon be more modern and bringing more out of Gordon. 

He has come here a more all round modern goalkeeper which is amazing. 

9 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Something that has impressed me with Gordon is how much he has improved his distribution since leaving the first time round. I probably put that down to Brendan Rodger’s demanding that Gordon be more modern and bringing more out of Gordon. 

He has come here a more all round modern goalkeeper which is amazing. 

The Craig Gordon School Of Goalkeeping Arts.

2 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

The Craig Gordon School Of Goalkeeping Arts.

Unrelated:

Is that Paul Hartley with tits? :rofl:

2 minutes ago, tian447 said:

It's a real shame that I work from home these days, that would have been a brilliant one for the office :lol:

I don't own one. Thought i would cover all angles

4 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

:laugh2: some absolute belters amongst that lot. 

Andy Considine drinking from the Andy Considine with tits mug has got to be an absolute classic:

unnamed-3.png

Shame they censored it though.