I can't leave

rudi must stay

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Rudi, look after yourself old chap. You seem to be going through a tough time atm. 

I have been doing some thinking and my family are all controlling types. They control my day every single day with activities I don't want to do. And are very disrespectful to me, I think I really need to cut most of them off 

5 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I stay with my parents. My Dad would get on well with Adolf Hitler 

Had to move back in with my mum when I was about 35 and split up with my girlfriend. Wasn’t great. Stay strong mate 👍

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

They're all probably trying to help you and all you do is give them grief. 

I am nothing but nice to them. I've said that I'm f##### physically that's the way I'd put it. But I do what they want and I put on a brave face, my situation is a situation none of you will face, a world of pain and misery. But you know what I'd rather face it alone than be around people that patronise and belittle and pretend nothings happened

the Hearts way
15 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I am nothing but nice to them. I've said that I'm f##### physically that's the way I'd put it. But I do what they want and I put on a brave face, my situation is a situation none of you will face, a world of pain and misery. But you know what I'd rather face it alone than be around people that patronise and belittle and pretend nothings happened

You'll never be alone, you're part of

Heart of Midlothian football club. 

You're family 👪 ❤.  HHGH. 

Onwards and upwards  🙌

FTH 

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, the Hearts way said:

You'll never be alone, you're part of

Heart of Midlothian football club. 

You're family 👪 ❤.  HHGH. 

Onwards and upwards  🙌

FTH 

**** the Hitler? 

I don’t think this is doing you any favours, Rudi.

I may be wrong but, I reckon that folk are trying to help you and that you’re taking it the wrong way.

Try to let them help you.

Take care, man.

rudi must stay
9 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I don’t think this is doing you any favours, Rudi.

I may be wrong but, I reckon that folk are trying to help you and that you’re taking it the wrong way.

Try to let them help you.

Take care, man.

Done the whole therapy waste of time. I just want to make money from eBay and live off that 

32 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Be careful what you wish for we I am convinced all suffer pain and misery at some time in our life be it family problems, job problems, bereavement, I am coming in fact  out of a period of pain and misery I would have given much to have had people I thought close to come and ease my particular loneliness. My heroes are my son, and the guys right here on JKB, also a man I last saw sometime in 1955 when we concluded our military service after having joined on the same day. How you deal with your problems is your business, I can say though when I lost my parents, sister, daughter I always had my wife for support, never consider it a good idea to face things alone, remember the adage "No man is an island.

43 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

How come bud? 

Psychedelicropcircle
1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

I have been doing some thinking and my family are all controlling types. They control my day every single day with activities I don't want to do. And are very disrespectful to me, I think I really need to cut most of them off 

Surname fritzel by any chance😀

rudi must stay
13 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

How come bud? 

Because I have had medical errors done to me over the past few years

7 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

In what way? What's wrong with you? Do you have a disability? 

rudi must stay
13 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

In what way? What's wrong with you? Do you have a disability? 

No but close it to got no strength anymore

You mentioned that the x rays took away your strength? Have the doctors explained how this happened?

22 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Are you saying that the three x-rays you had have taken away your strength?  I’m sorry, Rudi, but I don’t understand how that could possibly have happened.

There surely has to be something else to it?

Were there other ‘medical errors’ too?

I’m genuinely trying to understand what has happened here.

3 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

No but close it to got no strength anymore

It sounds shit mate, is there anyway that we could help you? What's your major issue here? 

You can get back to a good place mate, mentally and physically but you obviously need help to do it and a willingness yourself to do it. 

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

It sounds shit mate, is there anyway that we could help you? What's your major issue here? 

You can get back to a good place mate, mentally and physically but you obviously need help to do it and a willingness yourself to do it. 

That’s what I’d call good advice, Johan.  👍

rudi must stay
14 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Are you saying that the three x-rays you had have taken away your strength?  I’m sorry, Rudi, but I don’t understand how that could possibly have happened.

There surely has to be something else to it?

Were there other ‘medical errors’ too?

I’m genuinely trying to understand what has happened here.

No just the x-rays 

Why did you have the X Rays Rudi. Have you been suffering with some sort of condition that the doctors had you doing X Rays to find out the cause? Do you feel the X Rays have made these conditions worse? 

There is nothing wrong in asking for help?

Ask and it will be given?

There is also nothing wrong whatsoever in admitting you need help. Everyone needs help. It’s impossible to go through life without at some point saying “you know what I need help with this”.

That may be with a financial matter, a private matter, a health issue, how to wire a plug correctly. Help by its very definition “helps”!!!

We all have different skills, experience, knowledge, strengths.

We also all have weaknesses.

This my friend is what makes us all different and why we have different hair colour, skin colour, personalities, backgrounds and beliefs.

I guarantee you can do things I can’t and I also guarantee I can do things you can’t.

No 2 people are the same.

The point I am trying to make is whatever is affecting you right now could be unique to you but more than likely has been encountered by countless others however unless you tell us exactly what’s going on in your head myself or anyone else here can’t advise you or help you unless you let it out and tell us?

So my advise is stop with all these cryptic posts. Stop dancing around the issue and tell it straight?

What is going on?

If you don’t wish to disclose it here then fine I respect that and it’s sounds very personal. However someone needs to hear what it is. It sounds like family aren’t the answer so possibly someone close to you outside the family circle? A best friend?

Whatever it is you are not alone. People can and will help.

Talking about it directly and honestly is the first step.

PM me if you want to talk privately.

I have no qualified experience however I am a good listener.

No just the x-rays 

Sorry again, I’m still not understanding.

How can three x-rays, things we have all had (probably numerously) in our lives have caused all this?

1 hour ago, dicksojo said:

What else?

This short, two word post, is important to this thread.

I came home from 4 years working in the middle east to be greeted by a phone call on Christmas eve in Heathrow Airport from my wife saying she was leaving me. 

Spent Christmas and New year alone , partly my fault as I was devastated and lost the plot so hit the drink and didn't want to be around any one.

I feel your pain and understand what your going through,  I know I need help like you but right know I don't want help. 

Chin up mate , things will get better for everyone. 

rudi must stay
30 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Sorry again, I’m still not understanding.

How can three x-rays, things we have all had (probably numerously) in our lives have caused all this?

They have built up for me 

rudi must stay
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Why did you have the X Rays Rudi. Have you been suffering with some sort of condition that the doctors had you doing X Rays to find out the cause? Do you feel the X Rays have made these conditions worse? 

I had aches and pains and have been losing weight 

I don't know what else to say to you other I wish I could help you feel better and I hope that you do feel better with time. Even if it's for them rather than you, try not to push your family away...I'm sure they only want what's best for you even if you find their way of showing it hard to deal with.

It doesn't mean much maybe, but if you feel you can, do reach to someone on here. They might only be able to listen but it may be a weight off your shoulders. 

I don’t know for sure RMS, but I think your family (and doctors) want the best for you - as unlikely as that may feel for you.

I also think there are many strangers who might try to take advantage of your current anguish.  Please be very careful and all the best.

8 hours ago, FWJ said:

I don’t know for sure RMS, but I think your family (and doctors) want the best for you - as unlikely as that may feel for you.

I also think there are many strangers who might try to take advantage of your current anguish.  Please be very careful and all the best.

Also very sage advice. Look after yourself rudi.

10 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

I had aches and pains and have been losing weight 

Go to your doctor, maybe slight anxiety, depression, certainly open up to the doctor.

Take care bud.

rudi must stay
50 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Go to your doctor, maybe slight anxiety, depression, certainly open up to the doctor.

Take care bud.

Only thing a want from them is £100,000

14 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Only thing a want from them is £100,000

Will 100k give you your strength back? Whats your long term plan here. Post cryptic stuff on KB with half cries for help and the other half vague descriptions about what is wrong with you?

Unless you are willing to share with us the full story about where you were years ago and what is happening now then nobody is going to be able to help you here. 

People on KB aren't here to pick sides so you should take it seriously when multiple people have told you that what's actually likely to be happening is that your family are trying their best to keep your spirits up and help you not get stuck in a rut sitting infront of a computer all day feeling sorry for yourself. 

It's common to think the worlds against you (even this post by me) when you are mentally ill. Try and think of how you would look after a family member if they were going through what you are.

Edited by hughesie27

Hard to help here, but will give it a go anyway.

I think the first thing you need to do is accept that what you are feeling is nothing to do with the 3 x-rays as there is no way you will have exceeded any limits on radiation received which is around 100mSv a year, which equates with something like 10,000 chest x-rays or 20 CT scans.

Once you can accept this then there is a chance to move on and feel better, looking to blame the NHS and get compo is probably not helping you in any way.

Trust that family and friends are probably looking out for you and not working against you.

try another therapist as the one you had obviously didn't work for you.

Take care Rudi.

I've had X Ray's all through my younger years for tracking my Scoliosis before my operation when I was 12 and had no ill effects.

Just Ulcerative Colitis.....and Depression....bit of Rosacea ......and possible onset of Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis......and two ingrown toenails.

Comic books told me I'd get super powers......Stan Lee was such an arsehole.

rudi must stay
42 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I kind of agree with this and your last line is a excellent piece of advice. Something people in general should apply more to their life.

I’ll be honest, I’m not sure this is a genuine ‘cry for help’ as opposed to someone getting their internet jollies.

Either way I suggest the OP goes and talk to a doctor or similar.

The fact that OP thinks his parents want anything but the best for them, demonstrates they are not thinking clearly. 

No internet fun had by me here. Life is a nightmare. What would the money give me? It would give me a bit of the old fashioned revenge

1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

No internet fun had by me here. Life is a nightmare. What would the money give me? It would give me a bit of the old fashioned revenge

Would you not rather be healthy ? Revenge is a waste of energy and won’t end the suffering you’re talking about. Regardless I think it may be mental exhaustion rather than physical as I’m not sure it is possible for x rays to cause what you describe. Maybe it’s that reason you can see clearly that those around you are trying to help. 

16 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

I stay with my parents. My Dad would get on well with Adolf Hitler 

If only Hitler went after Tories.

Stick in there bud.

Edited by Armageddon

rudi must stay
9 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

What type of x-rays were they, CT scans?

Both 

2 x-ray one CT

Edited by rudi must stay

Robbies right hand man

Both 

2 x-ray one CT

Can you possibly give a full detailed post, rather than just a few cryptic messages?

I think people will be better placed to

give you some advice then.

Otherwise it’s a pointless endeavour to make vague comments on here.

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, Robbies right hand man said:

Can you possibly give a full detailed post, rather than just a few cryptic messages?

I think people will be better placed to

give you some advice then.

Otherwise it’s a pointless endeavour to make vague comments on here.

I went to the doctor in 2016 he said I should get one so I went. I went to the doctor in 2017 he said I should get one so I did. I then left it a few years and went back in April 2020 because I wasn't feeling right so I went to the hospital and got a CT 

Perhaps, and I am only guessing here through the limited information you've provided, but the issues are in your head, not your body, hence why you have been to therapy.

rudi must stay
5 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Perhaps, and I am only guessing here through the limited information you've provided, but the issues are in your head, not your body, hence why you have been to therapy.

No that's wrong 

• Maple Leaf locked this topic