24 hours in Police custody (after a Hearts game)

Morgan

Following on to @Drew Wallace’s thread..

Has anyone spent a wee bit time in custody (innocently, of course) after a Hearts match?

Morpeth for me, after a friendly in Middlesbrough.

Drew Wallace

Yep when i was younger

But for nothing of note bar youths stupidity

Killie being one 

Think i got a £40 fine

1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Kirkcaldy and Glasgow

You’re braver than me, Jeff.  😀

Drew Wallace

The other one was in 1988 in the SCSF

Ran into celtic fans quite literarily and it KO

Got £120 for that and that was enough for me 

Chucked out a few times as a kid  

Been given a few tellings off, even got dragged by the police out of Section G after the derby where Zlamal took one to the face. Nothing too bad, just wanted to let Hibs fans know what I think of them. :lol: 

Very surprised I've never ended up in handcuffs through any of my drunken exploits.

Nah. Fell asleep at a bus stop once though. So spent some time in police company until the parents could come to shepherd me home. 

Was forever paranoid watching police shows that featured Edinburgh in case I’d ever featured and not remembered. 😂

Edited by gjcc

Knicked immediately after kick-off at Scotland v England 82ish at Hampden.

My mate huckled for shouting "lets get into the English see you next Tuesdays"

( as read out in court) botp £100

Next mate put his hand on the pc asking why he is being arrested. Done for police assault and botp £120.

I get it for nothing more than Association. 

Breach of the peace £80.

Edit

All plead guilty by letter but wrote in a way that made us innocent.

Ordered into court, where we plead guilty as we thought it futile trying to defend.

Sticks in the craw to this day.

Edited by Tommy Brown

Aussie Jambo

I recall after a derby 83 maybe. at Fester Road a Gorgie boot boy walking up Easter Road with a police hat on. ****ing classic. Brass as **** walking with a John Travolta strut. 

DMs and braces. Not a care. 

But naw never arrested as I spotted the plain clothes polis anywhere in Scotland. You could always tell. Got huckled once but I was 15. Polis asked where I lived. So I told them (central Edinburgh) ******* drove me to Oxgang’’s and dropped me off. Aye that was a great day. 😂

Harry Potter
10 hours ago, Morgan said:

Following on to @Drew Wallace’s thread..

Has anyone spent a wee bit time in custody (innocently, of course) after a Hearts match?

Morpeth for me, after a friendly in Middlesbrough.

Airdrie 1983, in the cell till 8pm, fined 15 pounds for breach of peace a wee while later in the district court,

Did a sting and said would pay by cheque there and then, was the day there was trouble in the barrel vaults pub there.

was young and silly at the time.

Aye Killie

Was a bloody Bank Holiday weekend so ended up almost 72 hours

20 quid fine.. lied about how much I earned and how much dig money I paid.

Nucky Thompson

Many a time from my teens until my early 20's. I must have paid a fortune in fines as a result.

I couldn't go to Parkhead because I got lifted most times I went.

Got lifted twice in Belgium on the same trip, in Liege and Ostend. In Liege they punted us straight onto a train to Ostend and when we were being naughty in Ostend, they punted us straight onto a boat for Dover.

Thank God I grew up very quickly 

Savage Vince
31 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

lifted twice in Belgium on the same trip, in Liege and Ostend. In Liege they punted us straight onto a train to Ostend and when we were being naughty in Ostend, they punted us straight onto a boat for Dover.

I was on that boat. Few bandaged nappers. 😃

Nucky Thompson
24 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

I was on that boat. Few bandaged nappers. 😃

I never had a bandaged heid, but I came back with a beauty of a black eye :biggrin2:

JudyJudyJudy

Actually reminds me of a couple years back when one of the younger crowd with me got lifted by the police at the Celtic game.  He sneaked a bottle of Buckie in with him and a security guard noticed it and told the polis. He got huckled into a meat wagon and was in St Leonards for a couple of hours but was released a couple hours later and joined us in the pub for a piss up for the night. :) 

13 hours ago, Locky said:

Been given a few tellings off, even got dragged by the police out of Section G after the derby where Zlamal took one to the face. Nothing too bad, just wanted to let Hibs fans know what I think of them. :lol: 

Very surprised I've never ended up in handcuffs through any of my drunken exploits.

Do the blokes down Leith way not use them?…..

Gave Hibs fans the third finger in Gorgie road before the game about 10 years ago  (in retaliation to their abuse) and was picked up by the shoulder and chucked in the back of a police van.  Fortunately I knew the police officers colleague who had miraculously just appeared thank god and he vouched I was ok so got told to grow up and get in the ground.

a bit OTT but never done it since.

6 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Nope. 

4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Naw

4 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

No. 

Mine didn't really count either.  :biggrin:

Ron Burgundy

Last time was at Tynie v Celtic early 90's.  Got a £300 fine and told next time would likely be a custodial sentence. Far more careful after that, never been caught since.

I got lifted for assault after a hearts game but the incident was the day before. I was in and out in a few hours without even a telling off because the guys were wee dicks that were known for going about causing trouble. 

No. Got thrown out of Rugby park about 2009 at half time. I believe it's referred to as "Coffee Gate" on Kickback, marched back to the bus and names and address taken. Nothing came of it as I actually done nothing wrong.

Салатные палочки

I remember shiting myself as a young lad when my dad was threatened with arrest outside Ibrox once. It may have been the 2-2 game when Robbo scored a late penalty equaliser. He lost the plot with a big fat scarf vendor after he called us "dirty Edinburgh f*enian *******s" :laugh:

Strathclyde's finest, in their usual pleasant manner, had him by the wrists and threatened him with arrest unless he "f*cked off home pronto". 

I really hated Ibrox back then. Not stepped foot in it for years so no idea what it's like now. Only been once since away fans were moved to the corner. No doubt you're still scudded with coins, food and beverages right under the noses of the police. 

Just now, rudi must stay said:

Locked up in Dingwall. Spent a week in jail, no food, my phone taken away from me it was terrible 

We need to send you back to a Ross County game. :stuart:

8 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Locked up in Dingwall. Spent a week in jail, no food, my phone taken away from me it was terrible 

Sounds horrific. You'd get treated better in a Saudi jail, at least you would have got food.

Салатные палочки
54 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I can't decide if you're at it or not. 

1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

A week 🤔🤔

rudi must stay
36 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I can't decide if you're at it or not. 

Im not in jail at the moment. Got my phone 

Kirkcaldy after an East Fife game, High Street after a Stirling Albion game; both full weekends. 

A few hours in Aberdeen with another 50 pivot boys but they let us go without charge 

3 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

That seems a wee bit extreme.

What did you do to deserve this harsh treatment?

Салатные палочки
Just now, Morgan said:

Scrumping apples or stealing a bun. I'm assuming the crime warranted the Victorian style punishment. 

William H. Bonney
10 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Posted shite on kickback 

been here before
11 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Whatever it was it wont have been his fault, everyone else will have been to blame and the whole uncaring justice system will have been against him.

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Scrumping apples or stealing a bun. I'm assuming the crime warranted the Victorian style punishment. 

1 hour ago, William H. Bonney said:

Posted shite on kickback 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Whatever it was it wont have been his fault, everyone else will have been to blame and the whole uncaring justice system will have been against him.

It all seems just a wee bit strange to me.

It started off quite sad, in a kind of nice way, now it’s a wee bit JIH.   ::troll::

I hope I’m not doing the chap an injustice.

rudi must stay
11 hours ago, Morgan said:

It all seems just a wee bit strange to me.

It started off quite sad, in a kind of nice way, now it’s a wee bit JIH.   ::troll::

I hope I’m not doing the chap an injustice.

Well that's my mood hopeless and if you don't like it you can shove it. But don't forget I can have a laugh I'm not Paul Pot, I am the funniest poster on here by some distance 

rudi must stay
13 hours ago, been here before said:

No you've got it wrong I blame the NHS for my predicament 

Jamstomorrow
18 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

No food!  Polis have a duty of care for people in their custody, so I suspect this story is a pile of poop!

rudi must stay
7 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

No food!  Polis have a duty of care for people in their custody, so I suspect this story is a pile of poop!

I will avenge my honour in a pistol fight 

Jamstomorrow
1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

I will avenge my honour in a pistol fight 

I suspect more pissheid than pistol!  Lol

3 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Well that's my mood hopeless and if you don't like it you can shove it. But don't forget I can have a laugh I'm not Paul Pot, I am the funniest poster on here by some distance 

I'm simply lost for words.