Could we re-sign Pinilla?

tazhearts

I was thinking about this the other day. Vlad clearly wanted to keep him but quite rightly wanted to offer him a far lower basic wage with the rest of his salary made up of appearance fees etc. Pinilla rejected this deal as is his right but I wonder how he is getting on finding another club willing to offer him a better deal than that on the table by Hearts. A lot of teams will look at the number of games he has played in his career and will not want to take the risk.

I therefor pose the question, if Pinilla can't find a better deal elsewhere could we / should we try and re-sign him (on the same reduced terms he refused when offered by Vlad)?

Does anyone know if Pinilla is still in Edinburgh?

Dr. Bapswent
I was thinking about this the other day. Vlad clearly wanted to keep him but quite rightly wanted to offer him a far lower basic wage with the rest of his salary made up of appearance fees etc. Pinilla rejected this deal as is his right but I wonder how he is getting on finding another club willing to offer him a better deal than that on the table by Hearts. A lot of teams will look at the number of games he has played in his career and will not want to take the risk.

I therefor pose the question, if Pinilla can't find a better deal elsewhere could we / should we try and re-sign him (on the same reduced terms he refused when offered by Vlad)?

Does anyone know if Pinilla is still in Edinburgh?

Id still like to see him given another chance now he is fit.

But no way Vlad will go over this again.

Shame, but I think Pinilla is gone.

portobellojambo1
Could we re-sign Pinilla?

And there was me thinking you were going to put up a video showing that he was really Ugandan, and a rising star. ;)

The Old Tolbooth

No shame at all, get the wage thief to fek!

He would come back and show willing for 3 or 4 games, the pish off back to Chile claiming another broken toe nail, good riddance to bad news and one of the few decent things Vlads done.

i seen him in the Bank of Scotland,tollcross on tuesday to answer the question if he is still in Edinburgh.

Ryan Gosling

He went back to Chile late on Tuesday. He's got offers from Portugal but I think he's going to Mexico.

We should forget about him.

Drylaw Hearts
i seen him in the Bank of Scotland,tollcross on tuesday to answer the question if he is still in Edinburgh.

Making a big transfer I expect.

??.

so will we recieve any fee for him ??? or is this yet another one that has got away ???:confused::confused::confused:

aye he was getting some money out so he could pop in and buy a few sausage rolls from greggs.

so will we recieve any fee for him ??? or is this yet another one that has got away ???:confused::confused::confused:

no we paid money as compensation to terminate his contract.

His contract was cancelled by mutual consent so no money will change hands if and when he ever finds another club.

Remember this is the guy who said his main ambition was to retire from football by the age of 25.

What he failed to say was that in the process he hoped to create a world record for playing the least number of games ever by a professional footballer whilst robbing the football clubs he occasionally played for of somewhere in the region of ?12k per week.

He would come back and show willing for 3 or 4 games, the pish off back to Chile claiming another broken toe nail, good riddance to bad news and one of the few decent things Vlads done.

bingo1.jpg

siegementality
He went back to Chile late on Tuesday. He's got offers from Portugal but I think he's going to Mexico.

We should forget about him.

No YOU should forget about him!

This for me.

if Pinilla can't find a better deal elsewhere could we / should we try and re-sign him (on the same reduced terms he refused when offered by Vlad)?

We've already bent over backwards for Pinilla. His head's wasted. He's never fit. He's a distraction we can do without as we attempt to get things back on track.

So basically, Pinilla GTF - waster. :mad:

Archived