Jump to content

A flood


rudi must stay
 Share

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

 

No just stating the news 

 

Don't always believe what you read in the sheets. They're not always on the button.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, redjambo said:

 

Don't always believe what you read in the sheets. They're not always on the button.

 

That's a sweeping statement.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread has got me..

 

Earwigs are not specific to ear intrusion.

 

Although, they can be.

 

But usually aren’t.

 

Moths can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

 

You're right, Maple Leaf, but I just don't like hacks.

 

I don't either because they can run rings around me. Maybe we should just skip the subject. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Maple Leaf said:

 

I don't either because they can run rings around me. Maybe we should just skip the subject. 

 

Agreed. Let's just draw a backline through it and move on. :) Have yourself a great Christmas. :smiliz19:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

 

Agreed. Let's just draw a backline through it and move on. :) Have yourself a great Christmas. :smiliz19:

 

I second that!  Have a great Christmas, Red.  :smiliz19:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A Boy Named Crow
3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Like the stones, will this thread sink in a flood of meaningless guff?

This is not meaningless guff, this is just posters typing what appears to be non value add content, while drinking cheese and wine...and working, obviously. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Wrongly is spelled wrongly in the English dictionary.

 

Yes, but not in French dictionaries. Vive la France !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Wrongly is spelled wrongly in the English dictionary.

Wrongly is the only word spelled wrongly in the English dictionary. It's also spelt wrangly in Scots. :cheese:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Wrongly is the only word spelled wrongly in the English dictionary. It's also spelt wrangly in Scots. :cheese:


True however badly is also spelled badly in the English dictionary 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:


Sorry 🤣🤣

 

Incorrectly is also spelled incorrectly 

 

🤭🤭

:helpsmilie: 

 

 

 

 

:D Merry Christmas to you and yours Vlad, when tomorrow comes. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Wrongly is spelled wrongly in the English dictionary.

 

Are you aware that the word gullible is not in the dictionary?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

:helpsmilie: 

 

 

 

 

:D Merry Christmas to you and yours Vlad, when tomorrow comes. 👍


Right back at ya feller 👍👍👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:


True however badly is also spelled badly in the English dictionary 👍

 

I disagree, Sir. Badly is not spelled incorrectly in the English dictionary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, redjambo said:

 

I disagree, Sir. Badly is not spelled incorrectly in the English dictionary.

:D

 

 

How's it gone, Red?

 

Merry Christmas, Bud.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ri Alban said:

:D

 

 

How's it gone, Red?

 

Merry Christmas, Bud.

 

Hanging on in there, ri. I've got some family-related issues that have the potential for blowing up on Christmas Day at a family get-together, so looking forward to that with much trepidation!

 

How's life in sunny Renfrewshire?

 

A very merry Winterval to you too! :santa2: ;)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

 

Hanging on in there, ri. I've got some family-related issues that have the potential for blowing up on Christmas Day at a family get-together, so looking forward to that with much trepidation!

 

How's life in sunny Renfrewshire?

 

A very merry Winterval to you too! :santa2: ;)

 

 🥊

 

 

just the same bud. Looking forward to cracking a few tins tonight, after I do my Santa Claus round the family, dropping off presents. And this will be my first proper holiday for about 4 years, can't wait. :cheers: All the best, bud.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

 🥊

 

 

just the same bud. Looking forward to cracking a few tins tonight, after I do my Santa Claus round the family, dropping off presents. And this will be my first proper holiday for about 4 years, can't wait. :cheers: All the best, bud.

 

Enjoy the break. ri! :cheers:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ri Alban said:

:robboyas:

 

 

 

 

All the best for tomorrow, Morgs.

And the very best to you, ri.

 

Make sure you don't drink too little.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...