Csaba from Hungarian p.o.v

H.A.N.S

Patrick Bateman

I've already posted this, thanks.

Patrick Bateman
i've not seen this yet, thanks.

Then maybe you should read the entire Laszlo thread? This one should be merged/deleted.

200milesfromgorgie
Then maybe you should read the entire Laszlo thread? This one should be merged/deleted.

gosh maybe i shouldn't. this one only had 2 posts. no medal for you, sorry.

Chad Sexington

Who died and made you the King of JKB?

Jeez!

Patrick Bateman
Who died and made you the King of JKB?

Jeez!

Nobody, I've just posted it twice now so it's a little pointless for someone to bring it up for a 3rd time. Besides, I don't think it merits a new thread by itself.

what does it matter, grow up and get over yourself

The People's Chimp
funny a career that is. he used to be a sales manager of a Ford auto house in M?nchengladbach and in his spare-time he used to train some U15 team there. then Lothar - who knew him from his M'gladbach days - invited him to be his translator for the NT and then all started, Fradi, Sopron, Uganda, Hearts?....

Oh Oh....

Ody think you missed it in the other thread....

You mention he never had a great time at Ferenc'

Didnt he win the treble, be the first hungarian side to qualify for the group stages of any european tournament and win coach of the year during his time their?

Or am I getting my years mixed up?

The People's Chimp

Didnt he win the treble, be the first hungarian side to qualify for the group stages of any european tournament and win coach of the year during his time their?

Wrong thread. :rolleyes:

Morinho started as a translator for Bobby Robson - all is fine

it's more the autosales bit i'm worried about....

Patrick Bateman

I've asked the Magyars on that forum - He finished 2nd with Ferencvaros and got to the UEFA cup group stage with a decent squad. He got the job because he was Lothar Mathaus' assistant for the Hungarian national team... a job which he got because he could translate German and Hungarian. Things then turned pretty sour for him and he was sacked. In his defence, i think Ferencvaros were undergoing some financial difficulty at the time... What we do know is that he's done a decent job with Uganda.

monkfish1979

Why are you getting so wound up? Does it really matter that much?

0810rage.jpg

Patrick Bateman
Why are you getting so wound up? Does it really matter that much?

Because I went to xtratime, asked the questions, got them, posted them on KB twice and now H.I.B.S. has posted them on a new and unnecessary thread as if he found them himself.

Hope that clears it up.

monkfish1979
What we do know is that he's done a decent job with Uganda.

Word. TBH, I was expecting far, far worse from Vlad. This guy seems to have a bit of ability, and I'm sure that I read something recently about his players being willing to follow him abroad. If he can inspire that kind of sentiment in our squad, we'll hopefully see a half decent season.

I've asked the Magyars on that forum - He finished 2nd with Ferencvaros and got to the UEFA cup group stage with a decent squad. He got the job because he was Lothar Mathaus' assistant for the Hungarian national team... a job which he got because he could translate German and Hungarian. Things then turned pretty sour for him and he was sacked. In his defence, i think Ferencvaros were undergoing some financial difficulty at the time... What we do know is that he's done a decent job with Uganda.

Cheers for clearing that up.

K.

monkfish1979
Because I went to xtratime, asked the questions, got them, posted them on KB twice and now H.I.B.S. has posted them on a new and unnecessary thread as if he found them himself.

Hope that clears it up.

Perfectly. Apologies.

Hope that clears it up.

dry your eyes. and stop blethering on about it, move on

Ryan Gosling
dry your eyes. and stop blethering on about it, move on

His brother helped him get that information.

He died of leukaemia.

Archived