Celtic tickets

doctor jambo

Just now, doctor jambo said:

Do I really have to collect them in person from Tynecastle?

it’s a bummer of a drive..

Phone the ticket office and ask them to send it to you.

13 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Did you purchase them online today? I am trying to purchase livi tickets but keep getting an error message.

Forever Hearts
32 minutes ago, richiehmfc said:

Anyone know how sales are going for this?

150 was mentioned earlier. Hard to believe we used to take thousands to Celtic Park for run of the mill league games. 

Thursday night in Glasgow, worst 'seats' in Scottish Football and live on the telly. Can understand the reluctance to travel.

That said, I'll be there. Few shandies in town and train out to the game.

40 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

150 was mentioned earlier. Hard to believe we used to take thousands to Celtic Park for run of the mill league games. 

Read the same last night on FB from a guy well known to Hearts

Tell the manky mob to ram them and we tell them 1k max at Tynie 

I am going and there are only restricted view seats left but i don't know what that means in relation to the allocation. Looking at where we are put, i'd guess quite a lot will be restricted view

£33 for a ticket might put some off as well . A wee visit to the West Brewery prior to the game for currywurst and some of their Munich Red . Hopefully a right good result for Hearts as well 😀

kingantti1874

Hate going tot hat shithole, their wank fans, the absolute hovel you have to walk through , the police and stewards ar e absolute weapons , the vie, their stinking ducking fans and we usually get pumped 

7 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Surely this is a wind up

Doctor FinnBarr
28 minutes ago, maroon said:

Surely this is a wind up

26 minutes ago, Dunks said:

150 left, maybe.

No, reliably informed its 150 sold.

7 hours ago, Drew Wallace said:

Read the same last night on FB from a guy well known to Hearts

Tell the manky mob to ram them and we tell them 1k max at Tynie 

The real reason why Rangers are only offered 1000 tickets is because of them sneaking into the ground. The Same will be Celtic, they will also be heavily watched due to turning up at Tynie and getting chased etc Also so we can control their animal instincts to harrass loiter and urinate everywhere they go.

So as there is only restricted view tickets left in area 120. Are we saying out of the entire allocation there are only 150 tickets at most which are unrestricted view? Do we not get section 119 as well? 

49 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

It's not. We've sold around 150. 

53 minutes ago, broxburnjambo said:

Only 150 sold as of yesterday, may have gone up now. Its no wind up.

8 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

No, reliably informed its 150 sold.

That is terrible and rather embarrassing. Everyone moaning about our allocation aswell 

1 hour ago, broxburnjambo said:

Only 150 sold as of yesterday, may have gone up now. Its no wind up.

That is absolutely shocking and if true will be the lowest crowd we have taken through there that I can ever remember. I will be one of the 150 but sorry to see so few Jambos are making the journey, although I understand why to an extent. Although mid week, probably on TV and a reasonably low chance of a win, we are doing well in the league and it is a huge game for us as we could go second and really make a race of this league (for now). Pretty disappointed with the lack of support.

11 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Hate going tot hat shithole, their wank fans, the absolute hovel you have to walk through , the police and stewards ar e absolute weapons , the vie, their stinking ducking fans and we usually get pumped 

Never been since 2007, and probably never will again.

45 minutes ago, maroon said:

That is terrible and rather embarrassing. Everyone moaning about our allocation aswell 

There's a reason I've stayed away from the St Johnstone/Hibs thread, mate. Those shitehawks will be all this on .net.

1 hour ago, basel04 said:

So as there is only restricted view tickets left in area 120. Are we saying out of the entire allocation there are only 150 tickets at most which are unrestricted view? Do we not get section 119 as well? 

No. Section 120 holds 750. Not sure how many are restricted mind. That's the section we got.

5 minutes ago, Boab said:

There's a reason I've stayed away from the St Johnstone/Hibs thread, mate. Those shitehawks will be all this on .net.

Just don’t get how we can sell 2/3 stands st Johnstone away, sell 3.5k Motherwell and sell out Ibrox at 165 lp’s but can only muster 150 for a huge game against the team closest to us in the league 

2 minutes ago, maroon said:

Just don’t get how we can sell 2/3 stands st Johnstone away, sell 3.5k Motherwell and sell out Ibrox at 165 lp’s but can only muster 150 for a huge game against the team closest to us in the league 

As Toyah might say...it's a mystery !

broxburnjambo
6 minutes ago, maroon said:

I would envisage it being a number of factors.

1. Its at Parkhead ( a ground we have not taken a big support too in many years.)

2. Its a Thursday night

3. Its on the TV

4. £33 for a restricted view seat. 

5. The atrocious way the away support are treated, not just by Celtic fans but from Celtic staff and officials

6. The club who claim are always the victims but drove the corruption that led to our demotion. 

I could go on!!!

I applaud the fans that are travelling through.

10 minutes ago, broxburnjambo said:

1. Its at Parkhead ( a ground we have not taken a big support too in many years.)

2. Its a Thursday night

3. Its on the TV

5. The atrocious way the away support are treated, not just by Celtic fans but from Celtic staff and officials

6. The club who claim are always the victims but drove the corruption that led to our demotion. 

I could go on!!!

Unfortunately for me watching hearts outweighs all those factors and I’ll be there 

willie wallace
29 minutes ago, broxburnjambo said:

2. Its a Thursday night

3. Its on the TV

I could go on!!!

Also 2 way games in 4 days.Nearly £60 in ticket money alone.

We had the same thing a few weeks back with Perth and Aberdeen.

Surely not 150...🤣 Obviously people have their reasons but imo 150 is embarrassing if true and we can't have a go at any other team for their crowds if that's the case 🤣 We're bloody 2 points off them! Have LPs even been reduced? That's the only reason I'm not going - surely if the sales were that bad they'd be put to general sale the week of the game

3 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Surely not 150...🤣 Obviously people have their reasons but imo 150 is embarrassing if true and we can't have a go at any other team for their crowds if that's the case 🤣 We're bloody 2 points off them! Have LPs even been reduced? That's the only reason I'm not going - surely if the sales were that bad they'd be put to general sale the week of the game

They went on general sale 2 weeks ago.

8 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

They went on general sale 2 weeks ago.

Oh never seen that! Thanks 👍 now wondering if the 150 figure is accurate then, good god... 🤣🤣🤣

150 tickets sold...whoever is making this bulls*** up is off their rocket. When tickets came out there was the option for unrestricted view in sections 119 as well as restricted in 120 and 119....there is now only unrestricted in section 120 = there are definitely more than 150 sold🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 150 remaining sounds accurate.

The 150 thing is an absolute myth. Been ticket office picking up livi tickets and said they’ve been selling fast and looks likely to sell out. 150 left much more likely 

19 minutes ago, maroon said:

The 150 thing is an absolute myth. Been ticket office picking up livi tickets and said they’ve been selling fast and looks likely to sell out. 150 left much more likely 

So some people talking pish !

Noted.

👍

3 hours ago, maroon said:

Did they say if there are plenty of tickets for the Livi game (I expect so)? I won't know until Friday whether I can go or not and hope they don't sell out before then!

6 hours ago, Rockwell said:

I've got no intention of going to that shithole ever again. Can understand why so few are going.

Snap.  I especially wouldn't be going out of my way to go there on a cold, dark, wet, freezing Thursday night in December when they want over £30 for the shitest away section in Scottish football. 

I ****ing hate their team, hate their stadium, and hate their fans.  I don't think I'll ever set foot in that place for the rest of my life. 

Doesn't help that just about every visit through there in recent years has been a disaster. 

First time there for me, taking my sons too.

should be an interesting experience for them in their sheltered lives .

10 hours ago, maroon said:

Have you ever been to Parkhead to watch Celtic v Hearts? 

On 27/11/2021 at 19:48, doctor jambo said:

Nope, ordered mine online onSaturday it came through the post today 

15 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Wow better watch you don't get charged with cruelty to children 

Forever Hearts
55 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Best of luck. They might hear some naughty songs that will have zero impact on their life. 

1 hour ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Did they say if there are plenty of tickets for the Livi game (I expect so)? I won't know until Friday whether I can go or not and hope they don't sell out before then!

Not got a clue tbh mate but usually get loads so sure if you want one you’ll get one

58 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Have you ever been to Parkhead to watch Celtic v Hearts? 

Yep, twice before and looking forward going again. Why do you ask ?