Tickets for upcoming games - St Mirren tickets now available

Rocky jamboa

I'm quite surprised there are no tickets on sale yet for the St Mirren game at home on the 27th Nov or even Rangers on the 12th December.  Motherwell away is the only game on sale. A great opportunity to sell tickets after Saturday. Would also give the club an idea of how few we could give rangers, if we sold a load quick. 

Anyone know when they'll likely go on sale? 

I think they are putting one game for sale at a time because of Covid in cause government restrictions change

2 hours ago, asomerville said:

I think they are putting one game for sale at a time because of Covid in cause government restrictions change

Cheers. Yeah, it maybe is. 

Just over 2 weeks until the St mirren game so thought would have been on sale by now.

michaeljambo22

Does anyone answer the phones in the ticket office ? This is the second time I've tryed to get ticket and the phones just ring out

north wales jambo

Partly understand the need not to sell tickets for forthcoming matches, because of Covid. But also we hear that hospitality has nearly sold out for the Christmas fixtures, so to me that contradicts that theory. 

Most hearts fans would like to see the 2 Glasgow clubs get less tickets for the Roseburn, for this to happen hearts do need to put tickets on sale earlier. 

We as group would like 4 tickets,  obviously sitting together, but are reluctant to book trains and hotel, in the case we don’t get that. It’s an expensive time of year, and the prices of said hotels and train journey are only going to go up. 

At the very least I’d like hearts to communicate what there intentions are regarding the Roseburn are for the rangers match ASAP. 🇱🇻

12 minutes ago, north wales jambo said:

Partly understand the need not to sell tickets for forthcoming matches, because of Covid. But also we hear that hospitality has nearly sold out for the Christmas fixtures, so to me that contradicts that theory. 

Most hearts fans would like to see the 2 Glasgow clubs get less tickets for the Roseburn, for this to happen hearts do need to put tickets on sale earlier. 

We as group would like 4 tickets,  obviously sitting together, but are reluctant to book trains and hotel, in the case we don’t get that. It’s an expensive time of year, and the prices of said hotels and train journey are only going to go up. 

At the very least I’d like hearts to communicate what there intentions are regarding the Roseburn are for the rangers match ASAP. 🇱🇻

Surely we will only be giving rangers a section of the roseburn. 2 sections at most. With us on a high after Saturday, it's an ideal time to max out on ticket sales. A couple of bad results in next few games could scupper that. 

Totally agree with your point for fans that need to make travel arrangements. 

17 minutes ago, north wales jambo said:

I imagine if there are general crowd limts, as previous, they will prefer a higher proportion of hospitality sold for those games to mitigate lost income. Just a guess. 

On 09/11/2021 at 12:29, michaeljambo22 said:

Does anyone answer the phones in the ticket office ? This is the second time I've tryed to get ticket and the phones just ring out

I find our phone system has always been quite poor 

no clear numbers and the general hearts one has a voice message saying no one can answer because of covid but surely even if they work from home, they can pick up a phone 

15 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I find our phone system has always been quite poor 

no clear numbers and the general hearts one has a voice message saying no one can answer because of covid but surely even if they work from home, they can pick up a phone 

There’s only one ☎️ in the office and it has to be sterilised after each call. 

1 hour ago, broxburnjambo said:

Rangers are only getting half the Roseburn stand.

As much as that?! That's a pity!

Wonder when the gers tickets will go on sale.

scott herbertson

That's great news - makes all the difference

Where does it say that 

It will be two sections each and the middle section left empty surely. 

Edited by Stu_HMFC

3 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Two tickets purchased for my daughter and I.🙂

I got two as well. Hopefully get a big crowd for this one.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Tickets for upcoming games - St Mirren tickets now available

Would be great to get a home sell out against St Mirren. The team have been playing well and deserve it. Lets make it happen!

I bought 7 tickets tonight in the main stand. Other than the wings it was pretty much single seats left after that.

It’s great to see us getting big crowds regardless of the opposition.

My half sister

It would be good to send a message to the people who decide these things  that we can sell out half the Roseburn. Then we only to need to offer the Huns half

broxburnjambo
5 hours ago, My half sister said:

It would be good to send a message to the people who decide these things  that we can sell out half the Roseburn. Then we only to need to offer the Huns half

No need to send a message to anyone. Rangers are only being allocated half the Roseburn.