Level achieved

rudi must stay

Bazzas right boot

It was very good but the difference today was that Utd also come out to play and even at 2-0 and 3-1 wanted to try and win the game.

Perfect game for us today and why I thought before the match we'd do well.

We will still have games like v Dundee where the team will sit in and be happy even if just 1-0 down.

These games require us to be more clinical and defensively more sound to see the game out if we can't score.

Hibs at ER gives me a bit movement, they will try and attack us rather than sit in and I think we can hit them for 3 or 4, especially if we score first.

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It was very good but the difference today was that Utd also come out to play and even at 2-0 and 3-1 wanted to try and win the game.

Perfect game for us today and why I thought before the match we'd do well.

We will still have games like v Dundee where the team will sit in and be happy even if just 1-0 down.

These games require us to be more clinical and defensively more sound to see the game out if we can't score.

Hibs at ER gives me a bit movement, they will try and attack us rather than sit in and I think we can hit them for 3 or 4, especially if we score first.

Yeap. There are some teams who give you the space as they want to win first and foremost. D UTD came to win - fair play. But it allowed us to play. Made for a great game