Jump to content

Best but about the goal


Tom Hardy’s Dug

Recommended Posts

Tom Hardy’s Dug

All 4ft nothing of Devlin at the back post in front of Halkett trying to get his head on it.

 

😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Defended a header in the 6 yard box too from a cross...managed to direct it over the goals for a corner.

 

He's literally everywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Love him. Exactly my kind of player.. 100% effort at all times.. 

 

He's exactly how you imagine yourself playing for Hearts :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Craig Gordon

Surely it's the cheer for their man of the match followed by the roar of the Hearts support going wild

Link to post
Share on other sites

Their fans surprise at the venom we directed at them at the goal. Yeah if we're going to put up with your abuse for 89 mins you're going to get it back in spades. Was 4 seats away from them. Enjoyed it immensely. Like being back in the 80s at the old segregation fences.

Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmyCant

It’s the finish for me. Has to adjust his head thrust very quickly to make sure that goes on target. It’s actually a tremendous finish. He’s put it in a very small gap otherwise it’s probably bouncing off someone and away

Edited by JimmyCant
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom Hardy’s Dug
3 hours ago, Turkishcap said:

Would love to see him, Ben & Beni statr scoring and take pressure off Liam.

The way it’s going I’m fairly certain Beni and Cammy will have chipped in with a few goals between them before the season is out - maybe 8 to 10 between them?

Link to post
Share on other sites
willie wallace
2 hours ago, bigdav said:

Their fans surprise at the venom we directed at them at the goal. Yeah if we're going to put up with your abuse for 89 mins you're going to get it back in spades. Was 4 seats away from them. Enjoyed it immensely. Like being back in the 80s at the old segregation fences.

I was in the last seat of the row before the segregation section and it was brilliant to see their reactions after the equaliser.

They had enough to say all game as did our fans but it was all one way at the end.😃

Link to post
Share on other sites
the Hearts way
3 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

I was in the last seat of the row before the segregation section and it was brilliant to see their reactions after the equaliser.

They had enough to say all game as did our fans but it was all one way at the end.😃

Remember the Newspaper game, like the shoes off at a Fester Road;)

 HHGH 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Love watching the goal and celebrations back, but what makes it for me is seeing me steaming trying not to fall down the stairs going tonto. :rofl: Glorious viewing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Drew Wallace

Robbie saying he never seen the goal 

 

But heard the silence

 

Clever 

Link to post
Share on other sites
AllyjamboDerbyshire
10 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s the finish for me. Has to adjust his head thrust very quickly to make sure that goes on target. It’s actually a tremendous finish. He’s put it in a very small gap otherwise it’s probably bouncing off someone and away

He didn't seem to get the credit he deserved for the goal, with everyone concentrating on McGregor's cock-up. As you say, he had to adjust and get the ball through a tight area, it wasn't an easy finish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamhammer
11 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s the finish for me. Has to adjust his head thrust very quickly to make sure that goes on target. It’s actually a tremendous finish. He’s put it in a very small gap otherwise it’s probably bouncing off someone and away

I thought exactly the same thing. Can’t have known till late it was coming. Adjusted superbly

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jim Panzee

surely the best "but" of the game was us getting a point away to the orcs but, but, but we're going nowhere under Nielsen according to some.....🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmyCant
4 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

surely the best "but" of the game was us getting a point away to the orcs but, but, but we're going nowhere under Nielsen according to some.....🤣

The worst ‘but’ of the game is that it hasn’t told us that much about where we’re actually going under Neilson and we won’t know until we get there, or we don’t get there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jim Panzee
3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

The worst ‘but’ of the game is that it hasn’t told us that much about where we’re actually going under Neilson and we won’t know until we get there, or we don’t get there.

er.....looks like we're going towards the top end of the table, scoring plenty of goals and not letting many in. sounds good to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Locky said:

Love watching the goal and celebrations back, but what makes it for me is seeing me steaming trying not to fall down the stairs going tonto. :rofl: Glorious viewing.

 

Blue jacket by any chance? 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

 

Blue jacket by any chance? 😂

Light blue jumper and flailing arms. After losing my specs on a night out the week before too, you can even see me have a little push up the nose to make sure they're secure. :rofl: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmyCant
16 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

er.....looks like we're going towards the top end of the table, scoring plenty of goals and not letting many in. sounds good to me.

We’ll that’s where we are now. Where we are going next is anyone’s guess. Keep doing what we’re doing and we’re going upwards. If we stop doing what we’re doing we’re going downwards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jim Panzee
1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

We’ll that’s where we are now. Where we are going next is anyone’s guess. Keep doing what we’re doing and we’re going upwards. If we stop doing what we’re doing we’re going downwards.

indeed. bit obvious though - thats the same for any sporting team...

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Locky said:

Light blue jumper and flailing arms. After losing my specs on a night out the week before too, you can even see me have a little push up the nose to make sure they're secure. :rofl: 

 

Knew that would be you. You have the look of a guy who's father smelled his bare arse

Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmyCant
6 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

indeed. bit obvious though - thats the same for any sporting team...

Indeed, and therefor we are no different with or without Neilson yeh ? And so those you had a wee dig at who think we’re going nowhere under Neilson may prove to be correct yeh ?

Edited by JimmyCant
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jim Panzee
4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Indeed, and therefor we are no different with or without Neilson yeh ?

at this moment, we're better with Nielsen.

 

I think saturday's game told us (well - me anyway) that we have a very good set up off the field (Nielsen, coaches and Savage). We appear to have a primary tactic / formation - and plenty of confidence and self belief to keep going for the full 90 minutes in a game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmyCant
1 minute ago, Jim Panzee said:

at this moment, we're better with Nielsen.

 

I think saturday's game told us (well - me anyway) that we have a very good set up off the field (Nielsen, coaches and Savage). We appear to have a primary tactic / formation - and plenty of confidence and self belief to keep going for the full 90 minutes in a game.

Indeed. It’s all going swimmingly so far but we’ve been here before many times after 9 or 10 games. Sustainability is the key and the time to judge Neilson would be at the end of the season IMO. We are coming into a run of very hard games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
12 hours ago, Section Q said:

Anyone else glad Rangers still had 11 men on the field when we scored.....?

 

Some would say that they had 12 men on the field.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jim Panzee
2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Indeed. It’s all going swimmingly so far but we’ve been here before many times after 9 or 10 games. Sustainability is the key and the time to judge Neilson would be at the end of the season IMO. We are coming into a run of very hard games.

yeap. perhaps an important barometer will be how the players react to an inevitable league defeat. we'd hopefully see them bounce back to winning ways.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jeff said:

 

Knew that would be you. You have the look of a guy who's father smelled his bare arse

:rofl:

 

I was the victim.

Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmyCant
13 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

yeap. perhaps an important barometer will be how the players react to an inevitable league defeat. we'd hopefully see them bounce back to winning ways.

Vital that we do. No doubt we’ll get a defeat at some stage, although ‘we are unbeatable’ got an airing At Ibrox 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...