just a feeling

200milesfromgorgie

200milesfromgorgie

i reckon maybe today or friday the new manager will be announced. Just the way things seem ot be comming out of tynecastle at the moment, negative or positive. 'star' striker is worth 8m, we'll let him go. no news for weeks then 12m debt to be cut with very few murmurs before had. Manager some way of then bingo here he is.

I'm getting a weird feeling there will be an announcement this week too, with the Frail story coming out, only a few weeks till the season proper starts and alleged targets but not untill a manager is in. could be a good week.

Hopefully, then we can start to build for the new season, and instead of crazy manager threads we can have crazy player threads

Jam Tarts 1874
i reckon maybe today or friday the new manager will be announced. Just the way things seem ot be comming out of tynecastle at the moment, negative or positive. 'star' striker is worth 8m, we'll let him go. no news for weeks then 12m debt to be cut with very few murmurs before had. Manager some way of then bingo here he is.

I hope it's this week too. Frail's departure would seem to indicate that Hearts are close to announcing the new manager.

Would be surprised if it were today as we haven't heard about a press conference yet.

200milesfromgorgie
Would be surprised if it were today as we haven't heard about a press conference yet.

thought we only ever had press conferences on Mondays at 10:30!?

thought we only ever had press conferences on Mondays at 10:30!?

Well, today's not Monday.

Archived