Jump to content

Captain Kirk to boldly go where no Old man has gone before


JamesM48

Recommended Posts

And no that’s not to my bedroom ! 😎😎 

 

He’s off to space ! Real space ! Hope his heart doesn’t give out😂 he’s a much needed legend today and his Twitter account is the definition of a grumpy old man ! Love his savage put downs to the smart arse woke Crowd who try to trigger him    
Good luck James Tiberius Kirk 

 

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/oct/13/william-shatner-jeff-bezos-rocket-blue-origin?CMP=fb_gu&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR11qWyHBESTam4hruhk0Mmwnog5v_54mfeYOAdkN_jnf4pBg6ARu2l-hGY#Echobox=1634110206

Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a photo going around on Twitter yesterday of him and the other "astronauts" in Star Fleet type tops. The other 3 were wearing red ones, and we all know what happens to the people in red uniforms in Star Trek when they land on a planet! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Nunya Business

I remember when the argument was over Kirk or Picard. Now Kirk would be lucky to make the top 3 Star Trek captains. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I remember when the argument was over Kirk or Picard. Now Kirk would be lucky to make the top 3 Star Trek captains. 

How dare you! 😛 

 

Kirk was the original and best :) 

 

Picard was good, too, mind. Archer, meh - should've taken Al along with him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jonesy said:

How dare you! 😛 

 

Kirk was the original and best :) 

 

Picard was good, too, mind. Archer, meh - should've taken Al along with him.

Yes it’s James T  for me . 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

There was a photo going around on Twitter yesterday of him and the other "astronauts" in Star Fleet type tops. The other 3 were wearing red ones, and we all know what happens to the people in red uniforms in Star Trek when they land on a planet! 

😳😳

Link to post
Share on other sites
Malinga the Swinga
45 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I remember when the argument was over Kirk or Picard. Now Kirk would be lucky to make the top 3 Star Trek captains. 

There have been many outrageous posts on kickback but that is a step to far.

There is only 1 Star Trek captain and that is Captain James Tiberius Kirk as portrayed by William Shatner.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

There have been many outrageous posts on kickback but that is a step to far.

There is only 1 Star Trek captain and that is Captain James Tiberius Kirk as portrayed by William Shatner.

 

 

57CF4447-243C-401D-8776-4A1E5A46E227.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
A Boy Named Crow
23 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

There have been many outrageous posts on kickback but that is a step to far.

There is only 1 Star Trek captain and that is Captain James Tiberius Kirk as portrayed by William Shatner.

 

In terms of Star Trek ship drivers, Han Solo...every time 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

And no that’s not to my bedroom ! 😎😎 

 

He’s off to space ! Real space ! Hope his heart doesn’t give out😂 he’s a much needed legend today and his Twitter account is the definition of a grumpy old man ! Love his savage put downs to the smart arse woke Crowd who try to trigger him    
Good luck James Tiberius Kirk 

 

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/oct/13/william-shatner-jeff-bezos-rocket-blue-origin?CMP=fb_gu&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR11qWyHBESTam4hruhk0Mmwnog5v_54mfeYOAdkN_jnf4pBg6ARu2l-hGY#Echobox=1634110206

 

I saw one headline saying "to Oldly go where no man has gone before". Made me chuckle. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

In terms of Star Trek ship drivers, Han Solo...every time 

 

Solo never drove the Enterprise. At least get your Sci Fi accurate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Nunya Business
52 minutes ago, jonesy said:

How dare you! 😛 

 

Kirk was the original and best :) 

 

Picard was good, too, mind. Archer, meh - should've taken Al along with him.

 

32 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

There have been many outrageous posts on kickback but that is a step to far.

There is only 1 Star Trek captain and that is Captain James Tiberius Kirk as portrayed by William Shatner.

 


Picard is the thinking man’s choice. Then you’ve got Sisko and that’s where you have the debate about Kirk. Was he better than Janeway? Debatable. 
 

But Jean-Luc Picard is the quintessential Starfleet captain. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
A Boy Named Crow
3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

Solo never drove the Enterprise. At least get your Sci Fi accurate. 

All the same to me

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

In terms of Star Trek ship drivers, Han Solo...every time 

Well played, works every time. 

4 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

Solo never drove the Enterprise. At least get your Sci Fi accurate. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
Just now, A Boy Named Crow said:

All the same to me

 

You should be banned from this thread. That shame of it. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
A Boy Named Crow
1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

You should be banned from this thread. That shame of it. :lol:

You Star Wars fans are an up tight bunch, eh?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

You Star Wars fans are an up tight bunch, eh?

 

More a Stargate enthusiast tbh. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

You Star Wars fans are an up tight bunch, eh?

You think they'd be happy now that baby Yoda has his own show.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Furious Styles

William shatner still has one of the greatest comedy scenes I’ve seen. It never fails to crack me up. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

 


Picard is the thinking man’s choice. Then you’ve got Sisko and that’s where you have the debate about Kirk. Was he better than Janeway? Debatable. 
 

But Jean-Luc Picard is the quintessential Starfleet captain. 

Wasn't Janeway on a different ship?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Nunya Business
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Wasn't Janeway on a different ship?


Yup. But I didn’t say Enterprise captains, just Star Trek captains. Of which there’s now been 7. 8 if you include Chris Pines depiction of Kirk. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
A Boy Named Crow
7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

You think they'd be happy now that baby Yoda has his own show.

The missus watches that,  I tapped out in the first series.  Just couldn't! 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:


Yup. But I didn’t say Enterprise captains, just Star Trek captains. Of which there’s now been 7. 8 if you include Chris Pines depiction of Kirk. 

I enjoy this level of pedantry 😜 

 

Janeway was pure MILFy, mind 🌶️

Link to post
Share on other sites
Psychedelicropcircle
2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

And no that’s not to my bedroom ! 😎😎 

 

He’s off to space ! Real space ! Hope his heart doesn’t give out😂 he’s a much needed legend today and his Twitter account is the definition of a grumpy old man ! Love his savage put downs to the smart arse woke Crowd who try to trigger him    
Good luck James Tiberius Kirk 

 

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/oct/13/william-shatner-jeff-bezos-rocket-blue-origin?CMP=fb_gu&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR11qWyHBESTam4hruhk0Mmwnog5v_54mfeYOAdkN_jnf4pBg6ARu2l-hGY#Echobox=1634110206

For the first time ever you made Twitter sound appealing.

 

not appealing enough sadly!

 

screenshots here please

Link to post
Share on other sites
highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

There was a photo going around on Twitter yesterday of him and the other "astronauts" in Star Fleet type tops. The other 3 were wearing red ones, and we all know what happens to the people in red uniforms in Star Trek when they land on a planet! 

Yup….sussed that ages ago….

 

Kirk:  “right Spock, prepare me a boarding party, we’re off to planet doom for a wee look about”

 

Spock:  “yes boss, leave it with me…..ok, Myself, Kirk, Bones, Scotty and Bob, let’s go”…………anyone worried about Bob 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Japan Jambo

Initially thought we were getting another Katie Price thread, then thought the better of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

I saw one headline saying "to Oldly go where no man has gone before". Made me chuckle. 

Lol lol 

2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

More a Stargate enthusiast tbh. 

I loved “ Space 1999” that was my favourite sci fi show . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

William shatner still has one of the greatest comedy scenes I’ve seen. It never fails to crack me up. 
 

 

He’s a real cad . Seems a great laugh in real life . He doesn’t seem to give a **** anymore Very handsome when he was younger too . 😎

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kalamazoo Jambo
2 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

In terms of Star Trek ship drivers, Han Solo...every time 


:)

 

But Kirk had the unique attribute of having three ears. Beat that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

You think they'd be happy now that baby Yoda has his own show.

I love star wars. However , That little ***** just makes me think of all the south park episodes where they kick the baby…. ****ing annoying little green arsehole of a thing…. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

His lingerie business must be doing well to afford that...

 

Shatner Panties was always going to be a tough sell.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shatner crying , listening to him is class , he was away shark diving with Josh Gates last Shark Week too. Some lad.

 

Bezos came over as a dick there when Shatner was trying to talk to him though

Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before

Watching it live and old Billy Boy is getting quite emotional with Bezos. Along the lines of 'Whoosh you look up and its blue, mother earth then whoosh its black. You look up its black and down its blue, the comforting blue then up its black. Dark black, dark evil black and down there its blue up there its black like death. Do you think thats what death is like....'

 

🤔

Edited by been here before
Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Shatner crying , listening to him is class , he was away shark diving with Josh Gates last Shark Week too. Some lad.

 

Bezos came over as a dick there when Shatner was trying to talk to him though

 

Aye talking to him then cutting him off halfway shouting 'gimme the champagne'.

 

Dick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, been here before said:

 

Aye talking to him then cutting him off halfway shouting 'gimme the champagne'.

 

Dick.

Exactly , ****ing dick move. What Shatner said was pure emotion and from the heart and Bezos is more interested in the bullshit than hearing it until he realised the camera was so close and paying attention. 
 

“gimme some of that , want some” 🤛🏻 Fair play to Shatner stepping away and gathering himself before going back to it as that was clearly important to him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before

Bezos pinning the space badge thing to the first 2. Gets to Shatner, struggles a bit with the pin and turns to his assists saying "can you get me another one? This ones bent". Shatner turns to the boy next to him and says "so am I, I just didnt want to tell anyone.".

 

:rofl:

 

Cant see that making the official video!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, been here before said:

Bezos pinning the space badge thing to the first 2. Gets to Shatner, struggles a bit with the pin and turns to his assists saying "can you get me another one? This ones bent". Shatner turns to the boy next to him and says "so am I, I just didnt want to tell anyone.".

 

:rofl:

 

Cant see that making the official video!


🤣🤣🤣🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

He’s a real cad . Seems a great laugh in real life . He doesn’t seem to give a **** anymore Very handsome when he was younger too . 😎

Even invited Mikey Stewart along for the ride.

 

William-Shatner-Blue-Origin.jpg?ve=1&tl=

 

And appropriately enough, their flight took place inside a giant willy.

 

Blue-Origin-Shatner-rocket.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazon's cock-rocket trips last 11 minutes from lift-off to landing, barely grazing into what can be properly defined as "space".

 

SpaceX puts you in orbit for three days.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

 


Picard is the thinking man’s choice. Then you’ve got Sisko and that’s where you have the debate about Kirk. Was he better than Janeway? Debatable. 
 

But Jean-Luc Picard is the quintessential Starfleet captain. 

Chris Pine is the best Kirk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Even invited Mikey Stewart along for the ride.

 

William-Shatner-Blue-Origin.jpg?ve=1&tl=

 

And appropriately enough, their flight took place inside a giant willy.

 

Blue-Origin-Shatner-rocket.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

MS 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
11 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Even invited Mikey Stewart along for the ride.

 

William-Shatner-Blue-Origin.jpg?ve=1&tl=

 

And appropriately enough, their flight took place inside a giant willy.

 

Blue-Origin-Shatner-rocket.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

 

Is that Mikey Stewart? :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

William Shatner is some character. Mental, and looks brilliant for 90.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Nunya Business
12 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Chris Pine is the best Kirk.

 

Chris Pine is a good Kirk in the same way Paisley is a good candidate for a World Heritage site.

 

They're not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

 

Chris Pine is a good Kirk in the same way Paisley is a good candidate for a World Heritage site.

 

They're not.

You should be on the telly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Nunya Business
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

You should be on the telly. 

 

I doubt I'm your type of comedian. I'm not Janey Godley.

Edited by Nunya Business
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...