Hearts v motherwell live in miami??

Horse Head

Horse Head

Goni be in miami for 1st game of season, was wondering if anyone knew if i wood be able to watch the game live via hearts world or will i just get commentary??

Goni be in miami for 1st game of season, was wondering if anyone knew if i wood be able to watch the game live via hearts world or will i just get commentary??

Don't think the game is on Setanta so you'll most likely just get the commentary.

Hearts Heritage
... wood be able ....

Here is a

wooden_heart.jpg

for you.;)

If its not on Setanta, and its not against one of the OF, it won't be on the telly over here dude.

NYC-Hearts
Is there a chance hearts world show the game live outside the uk?

As Rab indicated, it all depends on Setanta in Scotland. If its not on Setanta over there, there's effectively no way to see in the US.

If it is on Setanta UK, you might be able to see it on the Setanta US channel, which is carried by many bars, including a couple in Miami. However, Setanta US does not carry all games screened by Setanta UK, or they may tape delay them.

I'm pretty sure HW only broadcasts video feed for games that are screened on Setanta. However, when they broadcast games, they are definitely broadcasted in the US.

So, it really depends entirely on Setanta UK.

Archived