Jump to content

Past images that made us smile....


Section Q

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Maroon Sailor

    16

  • Rogue Daddy

    11

  • Smith's right boot

    6

  • Big Drew

    6

jonnothejambo

There was a photo a few years back when Mixu made his brown trout comment and someone put on a picture of him with a trout coming out of his jacket. 

 

So funny.

Link to post
Share on other sites
garybwick
On 30/09/2021 at 11:43, jambonian said:

Loved when he used to do his stretching exercises along with the players pre-match. 

Keith from fernieside,stayed near where I lived used to sit in the old enclosure doing all his warm ups🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites
TexasAndy
18 hours ago, jonesy said:

Christ. Not a single one of them looks in any way like a normal person. Each and every one a product of generations of in-breeding and or serious defects. A veritable who's who of DNA dead-ends.

This is the greatest OG in history of Football.  It's so hilarious.

Link to post
Share on other sites
TexasAndy
21 hours ago, magicjohnston said:

Classic! I remember when the guy who phoned put up the rough transcript of how the phonecall went. Genuinely amazing!

Brilliant

Link to post
Share on other sites
magicjohnston
2 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

Brilliant

By the power of Google I've found it! So good.

 

 

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

 

Transcript of the Lolly Badcock 1-5 picture

 

LB : You're through to Lolly on Babestation, who's this?

 

 

 

Me : DAVE

 

 

 

LB : You got your friends with you Dave? There's a lot of laughing in the background.

 

 

 

Me : No no, that's me laughing. I'm just very nervous.

 

 

 

LB : Are you horny Dave?

 

 

 

Me : Well, not really. But you never know how this will pan out

 

 

LB : I'm so wet Dave. I wa...

 

 

 

Me : Never mind that rubbish just now Lolly. Do me a favour will you?

 

 

 

LB : Are you sure you don't have your friends there? I can still here laughing.

 

 

 

Me : No no. That's just the laptop. I've got a video playing on Pornhub

 

 

 

LB : Oh yeah? What kind of porno are you watching?

 

 

 

Me : Well, it's got a nun and a doorknob in it.

 

 

 

LB : A nun and a doorknob? And what happens in that porno?

 

 

 

Me : Well Lolly, it's fairly self explanitory.

 

 

 

LB : I can still hear laughing.

 

 

Me : It's just the video. It's a few clergymen laughing.

 

 

 

LB : What?

 

 

 

Me : Look Lolly. Do this one thing for me and we can leave each other alone and pretend this never happened. Put that phone down and put one finger up on your left hand and all five fingers up on your other hand, like you were showing someone a football score.

 

 

 

*It's at this point LB puts the phone between her norks and does the 1-5*

 

 

Me : Thanks Lolly. We love you. BYE!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
18 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Screenshot_20201102-142525_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201102-101030_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20201101-095337_Facebook.jpg

 

 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue Daddy
On 30/09/2021 at 11:53, jambonian said:

 

Couldn't say as it was a few years ago now. I know he moved from the old stand some 5 or 6 years ago into the Wheatfield but never spotted him since.

😂It was defo him… spotted him today - the trousers are a dead giveaway! 
He cheered every goal that was scored in the warm-up! Brilliant! We need more supporters like him! 😂😂😂👍

1FD09846-127C-4974-BC87-A9F350ACBEE9.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue Daddy
On 01/10/2021 at 17:13, magicjohnston said:

By the power of Google I've found it! So good.

 

 

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

 

Transcript of the Lolly Badcock 1-5 picture

 

LB : You're through to Lolly on Babestation, who's this?

 

 

 

Me : DAVE

 

 

 

LB : You got your friends with you Dave? There's a lot of laughing in the background.

 

 

 

Me : No no, that's me laughing. I'm just very nervous.

 

 

 

LB : Are you horny Dave?

 

 

 

Me : Well, not really. But you never know how this will pan out

 

 

LB : I'm so wet Dave. I wa...

 

 

 

Me : Never mind that rubbish just now Lolly. Do me a favour will you?

 

 

 

LB : Are you sure you don't have your friends there? I can still here laughing.

 

 

 

Me : No no. That's just the laptop. I've got a video playing on Pornhub

 

 

 

LB : Oh yeah? What kind of porno are you watching?

 

 

 

Me : Well, it's got a nun and a doorknob in it.

 

 

 

LB : A nun and a doorknob? And what happens in that porno?

 

 

 

Me : Well Lolly, it's fairly self explanitory.

 

 

 

LB : I can still hear laughing.

 

 

Me : It's just the video. It's a few clergymen laughing.

 

 

 

LB : What?

 

 

 

Me : Look Lolly. Do this one thing for me and we can leave each other alone and pretend this never happened. Put that phone down and put one finger up on your left hand and all five fingers up on your other hand, like you were showing someone a football score.

 

 

 

*It's at this point LB puts the phone between her norks and does the 1-5*

 

 

Me : Thanks Lolly. We love you. BYE!

😂😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
millerjames398
25 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

😂It was defo him… spotted him today - the trousers are a dead giveaway! 
He cheered every goal that was scored in the warm-up! Brilliant! We need more supporters like him! 😂😂😂👍

1FD09846-127C-4974-BC87-A9F350ACBEE9.jpeg

The stuff of legend...what a man👏🏼😆🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Link to post
Share on other sites
heartsfan
On 30/09/2021 at 13:34, Maroon Sailor said:

 

 

20210930_133343.jpg

 

Always great to see my image posted. I photoshopped it a long time ago now. 😂

 

Here is a link to the original two on my Google drive:

 

Without Troll face:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8x0KTApiYeUV3BUTkxyZ2V4Umc/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-gqU9rWZIY5haAdsw08jhqw

 

With Troll face:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8x0KTApiYeUOE9DNkczUDZvLVE/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-b_4cIcxh-eDcQaK85ZLnVA

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
garybwick
11 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

The stuff of legend...what a man👏🏼😆🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Keith from Ferniside, known him for years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
millerjames398
1 hour ago, garybwick said:

Keith from Ferniside, known him for years.

Fair play to keith, you can tell he lives, and breathes the famous, an absolute diehard🇱🇻

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auld Reekin'
On 30/09/2021 at 21:21, NLTFTh said:

One more, lol.

124599-mark-brown-hearts-hibs-scottish-cup-final - Copy.jpg

 

And on that theme...

 

image.jpeg.2e599c7b67f5fe30aedabcafc6c8e122.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.dedd44a3ee1a399053a4179f6a74f602.jpeg

 

Ian Black backs Hearts to win Scottish Cup as Tynecastle hero slaughters  Celtic - Edinburgh Live

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lone Striker
On 30/09/2021 at 09:43, Rogue Daddy said:

team.jpg

I reckon that's our manager, 2 heads to the right of Big Dave. 

 

Great thread btw.    :2thumbsup: Haven't seen some of these photos before.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/10/2021 at 20:49, Rogue Daddy said:

😂It was defo him… spotted him today - the trousers are a dead giveaway! 
He cheered every goal that was scored in the warm-up! Brilliant! We need more supporters like him! 😂😂😂👍

1FD09846-127C-4974-BC87-A9F350ACBEE9.jpeg

Love this ❤️🇱🇻❤️ 

Link to post
Share on other sites
EH11 2NL
13 hours ago, Auld Reekin' said:

 

And on that theme...

 

image.jpeg.2e599c7b67f5fe30aedabcafc6c8e122.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.dedd44a3ee1a399053a4179f6a74f602.jpeg

 

Ian Black backs Hearts to win Scottish Cup as Tynecastle hero slaughters  Celtic - Edinburgh Live

Forgot about the Jelavic challenge, that was brilliant. Blackie took stick for months from the press for daring to tackle one of the darlings. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auld Reekin'
2 hours ago, EH11 2NL said:

Forgot about the Jelavic challenge, that was brilliant. Blackie took stick for months from the press for daring to tackle one of the darlings. 

 

And he'd be best not to take any holidays in Croatia either - they were not happy with him at all as it put Jellyfish out of their international squad for whichever tournament was about to start! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TorinoJambo
14 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

ED886CEF-F564-4B58-8C4A-F231594A72C0.jpeg

That wee turd is from Penicuik. One of the endangered species here. His month's permanently broon with all the Tom Kite he talks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stu_HMFC
On 30/09/2021 at 08:03, Maroon Sailor said:

20210930_080315.jpg.cd25495ce06acc0fb85125b98355e8f4.jpg

Did Lennon no get this guy sacked? Cumdawg would of loved this picture as he is knowing for doing the odd 5-1 himself .

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stu_HMFC
On 30/09/2021 at 14:57, 22games nro said:

We go with the small t they like a small y 😂

 

What a state in that picture from Davie Moyes bottom left to Lewis Capldi under getty images 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22games nro
38 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

We go with the small t they like a small y 😂

 

What a state in that picture from Davie Moyes bottom left to Lewis Capldi under getty images 

For the older fan…. Benny from crossroads just above David moyes 😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue Daddy
15 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

I reckon that's our manager, 2 heads to the right of Big Dave. 

 

Great thread btw.    :2thumbsup: Haven't seen some of these photos before.  

I think you're right mate! He looks like a school kid! 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lone Striker
On 30/09/2021 at 14:57, 22games nro said:

Jason Manford above the wee lad with the red hoodie and his back to the pitch.

 

Michael Stipe next to the guy holding wee lad in the hobo strip.   Well.... every Hobo hurts  :whistling:

 

Feel a bit sorry for the young girl above the T in Tesco - it's as if she's already realising that the day isn't going to end well for her & her Dad. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
WorldChampions1902

The guy from the Flat Earth Society holding the balloon.

 

image.jpeg

Edited by WorldChampions1902
Link to post
Share on other sites
jambonian
On 02/10/2021 at 20:49, Rogue Daddy said:

😂It was defo him… spotted him today - the trousers are a dead giveaway! 
He cheered every goal that was scored in the warm-up! Brilliant! We need more supporters like him! 😂😂😂👍

1FD09846-127C-4974-BC87-A9F350ACBEE9.jpeg

lol. Good to see he's still giving it his all!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/09/2021 at 12:36, Clear few said:


Ah the old classic, if you can’t bear to wait (and why wouldn’t you just watch!) for Loly to perform then zip forward to 1.00 minute ☝️ beautiful on so many levels 😂

Perfect 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Libertarian
On 01/10/2021 at 14:41, garybwick said:

Keith from fernieside,stayed near where I lived used to sit in the old enclosure doing all his warm ups🙄

Does he still go to the games? I haven't seen him for ages. Hope all is well with him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/09/2021 at 12:36, Clear few said:


Ah the old classic, if you can’t bear to wait (and why wouldn’t you just watch!) for Loly to perform then zip forward to 1.00 minute ☝️ beautiful on so many levels 😂

Give her a message on Facebook a friend is mutual friends with her Laura Noorollahi 😉 see if she is happy to do it again 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any way to resurrect the "5-1 all over the world" thread? That was sensational. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...