Jump to content

Past images that made us smile....


Section Q

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

20210930_075306.jpg

Loved when he used to do his stretching exercises along with the players pre-match. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Maroon Sailor

    16

  • Rogue Daddy

    11

  • Big Drew

    6

  • jambonian

    6

7 hours ago, Section Q said:

I'll go first....

images (2).jpeg

"I'll get you Butler! Get that bus out!"

Inspector Blake (Blakey) from On the Buses (70s sit-com for the younger) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue Daddy
5 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Loved when he used to do his stretching exercises along with the players pre-match. 

🤣🤣 there was a guy, Section T couple of rows from the pitch, doing stretches, just before KO last Saturday... wonder if it was him?

Link to post
Share on other sites
King prawn
11 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

The original thread this picture came from was an absolute Belter. 😂😂

I couldn’t find it :lol: the one with all the different emoticons is bloody brilliant 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

8D9D53DA-270B-4A9F-8958-55AE32CAC7AC.jpeg

 

Fair play to him (play being the operative word!)

Their fans assaulted Zlamal in this game which would've been headline news and very bad for Hibs but Lennon cunningly plotted this fakeness to take the heat off and make Hearts fans look like thugs instead. Quite clever if you think about it. This was all over the papers and media and nothing was done about Zlamal's assault so he would've been smug and satisfied with his achievement.

Link to post
Share on other sites
King prawn
4 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

20210930_114552.jpg

This thread was incredible as well :rofl: who was the person who had their room torn to shreds by posters on here ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rogue Daddy said:

🤣🤣 there was a guy, Section T couple of rows from the pitch, doing stretches, just before KO last Saturday... wonder if it was him?

 

Couldn't say as it was a few years ago now. I know he moved from the old stand some 5 or 6 years ago into the Wheatfield but never spotted him since.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue Daddy
1 minute ago, jambonian said:

 

Couldn't say as it was a few years ago now. I know he moved from the old stand some 5 or 6 years ago into the Wheatfield but never spotted him since.

👍.. I'll look out for him this week and take a vid if he does his limbering up again!🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

👍.. I'll look out for him this week and take a vid if he does his limbering up again!🤣

 

He never goes to a game without his maroon trackies on (might be different now as it was a few years ago) but he's quite distinctive. Loved when he did his stretches and jumps along with the players and then the way he would pull his trackies right up to his chest almost before clapping his hands in the air. Great picture though, i laughed out loud when i saw it because i'd forgot about him! Legend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue Daddy
5 minutes ago, jambonian said:

 

He never goes to a game without his maroon trackies on (might be different now as it was a few years ago) but he's quite distinctive. Loved when he did his stretches and jumps along with the players and then the way he would pull his trackies right up to his chest almost before clapping his hands in the air. Great picture though, i laughed out loud when i saw it because i'd forgot about him! Legend.

👌 Quality... now hoping it really is him! 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
3 hours ago, Mister T said:

Foreword by Irvine Welsh:

Andy's a right guid ***t. Salt o'the earth. Like. If you're getting chibbed, there's nae better ****t tae dae yae. Eh. 

Lifted along with his son for fighting after a game...and proud. 

Tragic   

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

GD9281795.jpg

 

Imagine that on a billboard in Albion Road.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Ah the old classic, if you can’t bear to wait (and why wouldn’t you just watch!) for Loly to perform then zip forward to 1.00 minute ☝️ beautiful on so many levels 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
12 minutes ago, martoon said:

 

Imagine that on a billboard in Albion Road.

 

👍👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
2 minutes ago, Clear few said:


Ah the old classic, if you can’t bear to wait (and why wouldn’t you just watch!) for Loly to perform then zip forward to 1.00 minute ☝️ beautiful on so many levels 😂

 

 

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😭😭

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jambonian said:

"I'll get you Butler! Get that bus out!"

Inspector Blake (Blakey) from On the Buses (70s sit-com for the younger) 

😁😁😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
1 hour ago, King prawn said:

I couldn’t find it :lol: the one with all the different emoticons is bloody brilliant 

 

 

20210930_133343.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clear few said:


Ah the old classic, if you can’t bear to wait (and why wouldn’t you just watch!) for Loly to perform then zip forward to 1.00 minute ☝️ beautiful on so many levels 😂

Ha! Ha! Brilliant! 👍🖐️

Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers
15 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

 

20210930_133343.jpg

 

Do you have the one where everyone is the bearded "whelmed" man at the front? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hectormasson
3 hours ago, jambonian said:

 

Fair play to him (play being the operative word!)

Their fans assaulted Zlamal in this game which would've been headline news and very bad for Hibs but Lennon cunningly plotted this fakeness to take the heat off and make Hearts fans look like thugs instead. Quite clever if you think about it. This was all over the papers and media and nothing was done about Zlamal's assault so he would've been smug and satisfied with his achievement.

Popcorn teeth wee prick...

Link to post
Share on other sites
millerjames398
7 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

20210930_073859.thumb.jpg.a0359c3c3617675aac6d87b9b262512e.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ooft

 

20210930_073913.thumb.jpg.c6c93f140c5949f1bac821fd0eb9331b.jpg

 

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 brilliant...absolutely brilliant 😆😆😆😆😆😆🇱🇻

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
12 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

51597AE8-AFB3-40D2-BA71-C1163C753DFA.jpeg.7037e6d16abd1ea65d89deb27dbd703a.jpeg
 

1724BD80-7E39-404A-8AA8-96CAFA1C2B36.jpeg.032c1461e24cd0a4919e8c99d6aca615.jpegimage.jpeg.adc908ba4dd206c608dc216328f4e55a.jpeg

 

 

Not just the fact that they blew it, it's he wanted a tattoo showing a row of erses.  I'll let other make jokes about them being bent over. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
magicjohnston
5 hours ago, Clear few said:


Ah the old classic, if you can’t bear to wait (and why wouldn’t you just watch!) for Loly to perform then zip forward to 1.00 minute ☝️ beautiful on so many levels 😂

Classic! I remember when the guy who phoned put up the rough transcript of how the phonecall went. Genuinely amazing!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, King prawn said:

I couldn’t find it :lol: the one with all the different emoticons is bloody brilliant 

Was one of the funniest threads I have ever read on here. When that pic was posted with beardyman on everyone's head was just utter comedy genius. Some of the other photoshops were brilliant as well. Kickback at its best! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, magicjohnston said:

Classic! I remember when the guy who phoned put up the rough transcript of how the phonecall went. Genuinely amazing!

It was a brilliant read 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NLTFTh said:

fffiu.thumb.jpg.28c26a275f2a8d1e4b440edb1c310fb5.jpg

Great collection of heroes there! My favourite by far is Terry butcher though, what a job he done on them! Wee pat gets a shout out as well for making that final so enjoyable for us, you missed out Zibi though, surely he has to be in there for the amount of goals that he gifted to us in the derbys.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kalamazoo Jambo
12 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:


why have I never seen this 

 

Backstory: a bunch of JKBers raised money back in 2013 in the hopes of getting Aaron to do the 5-1 for us. We didn’t get that but what we got was pretty great. The original YouTube video (not on my channel) got a few thousand views but I discovered last night it was no longer available; I had a moment of panic before I remembered I had made a backup a while ago. So now it’s back on YouTube for the world to see. Pat seems like a nice enough guy BTW :laugh:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 22games nro said:

Christ. Not a single one of them looks in any way like a normal person. Each and every one a product of generations of in-breeding and or serious defects. A veritable who's who of DNA dead-ends.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Great collection of heroes there! My favourite by far is Terry butcher though, what a job he done on them! Wee pat gets a shout out as well for making that final so enjoyable for us, you missed out Zibi though, surely he has to be in there for the amount of goals that he gifted to us in the derbys.

I see what you mean, re Zibi...

He's a ******* hero not one of the above, that's the main reason I left him out..

FTh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...