red

could robbo be the answer  

1 member has voted

1. 1. could robbo be the answer

• yes definately exactly what we need
    • maybe but theres other better options
    • bring him as manager
    • no no no

we all know vlad or his associates read this, wouldnt it be great if robbo came back home, ok perhaps not as manager but as a coach!, i feel he would have the "mccoist" affect on the players and club as a whole and help bring us together!! i think mccoist deserves as much praise for the scotland and rangers revival as smith does, thought

In some capacity yes, when you have a team full of foreign dross and no real leader on the park I think its essential that their are ex players involved to hammer home what and who HMFC are. imo.

lambojambo

Might not work - considering the last time Robbo met our prospective new manager he kicked him up the jacksy!:rolleyes:

Jambosimmy

yep bringing him in would certainly have the fans jumping for joy but from a players point of view he will hopefully make sure they all understand what it means to pull the famous jersey.

Gerd Muller

Robbo should defo be back at Tynecastle in a coaching capacity. I dont think he is ready for manager at any SPL/SFL club yet, get him at Hearts as a coach.

Might not work - considering the last time Robbo met our prospective new manager he kicked him up the jacksy!:rolleyes:

:dribble: lol, oh aye!! good point

we all know vlad or his associates read this, wouldnt it be great if robbo came back home, ok perhaps not as manager but as a coach!, i feel he would have the "mccoist" affect on the players and club as a whole and help bring us together!! i think mccoist deserves as much praise for the scotland and rangers revival as smith does, thought

You are spott on with this one a great post.:)

Yup. I'd like him to form part of a morale boosting dreamteam of Hearts history teachers with Gary Mackay and John Colquhoun...oh yeah, and Pressley too once he's hung up his boots.

Wishful thinking, but one of them would do I suppose. :)

He got offered a coaching role and turned it down. The only reason he would accept it now is he has failed everywhere he has been since and needs a job.

aye of course they do. :rolleyes:

jack D and coke
He got offered a coaching role and turned it down. The only reason he would accept it now is he has failed everywhere he has been since and needs a job.

I didn't realise he wasn't at Derry City anymore. When did he get the bullet from there?

Ron Burgundy

You are probably right.

I remain unconvinced that he is even that great a coach.

steviefrailspants
I didn't realise he wasn't at Derry City anymore. When did he get the bullet from there?

He was released at the beginning of December last year.

For info; The Beatles have also split.:)

Would be a great move to involve him in some capacity. How would we react though to Robbo being treated the same way as Shaggy?

Oh,Oh,Oh...Wait...Have you moved to Peebles!! :dribble: A'm the first!! ;)

Would be a great move to involve him in some capacity. How would we react though to Robbo being treated the same way as Shaggy?

What treatment? Being sacked for a poor record? It happens at all clubs and it was the right decision. MAny managers, particulalry in Spain and Italy can win the league and still lose their jobs and it is never seen as a scandal.

What is wrong, is the equally incompetent Angel is back even if it is with the reserves in the long term.

Not sure if that's the correct terminology in that part of the world! :eek:

Depends if Robbo tries to tell us that Clum is a "talent"! :rolleyes:

Miller Jambo 60
Depends if Robbo tries to tell us that Clum is a "talent"! :rolleyes:

He Is MA HA more skill in my left peg:)

alwaysthereinspirit

I said no no no but only because the poll reads like the position is for manager and only manager.

As a coach with his Hearts background then yes yes yes.

Hearts of Vladland

By watching this we wil need him so that the players know where the goals are. :laugh:

You are probably right.

I remain unconvinced that he is even that great a coach.

He did a pretty solid job at ICT.

Archived