Charlie Mann - Less Communication

K1874M

So Charlie sited less communication for leaving and hearts have had 5 releases in 2 days / 3 days.

Change of tactic or is their another reason Charlie moved on... If Charlie?s reading this maybe he can answer himself now he's no longer attached to the club.

So Charlie sited less communication for leaving and hearts have had 5 releases in 2 days / 3 days.

Change of tactic or is their another reason Charlie moved on... If Charlie?s reading this maybe he can answer himself now he's no longer attached to the club.

The latest comms from tynecastle were designed to make CM look like a tit!

Drylaw Hearts

It is strange.

Well that's 1 thing they've done right then!!

Maybe its less communication in the way he wanted. Maybe we can expect to here a few more of Vlads ramblings and rants. However, I doubt thats the type of communication CM would want.

reduction of debt

search for manager

countering bad press

clearing up issues re; Frail

What sort of coms would charlie have wanted? They seem to be perfectly clear and direct methods and forms of communication.

pennantjambo

Punted da Mann and then in the last few days VR pops up in the UK with some snippets of positivity re HMFC recieving award at No 10, debt-for-equity scheme, search for manager almost there, and frail punted, and the usual jibes against the weegie mafia and the press/SFA etc.

I may be a cynic but I think VR is trying to win back some support.

Maybe the talk of protests and boycots has at last made him wake up and smell the coffee?

Genghis Khan
Punted da Mann and then in the last few days VR pops up in the UK with some snippets of positivity re HMFC recieving award at No 10, debt-for-equity scheme, search for manager almost there, and frail punted, and the usual jibes against the weegie mafia and the press/SFA etc.

Maybe the talk of protests and boycots has at last made him wake up and smell the coffee?

Except he wasn't punted - VR wanted to change CM's contract and he walked.

Gerd Muller

Just showing face in the UK is a start. When was the last time he was here? He is defiantly trying to gain more support. Keep Hearts in the media spotlight with communication out every day and bang....New manager soon. I'd hope this is how it pans out.

Yeah - don't think its a coincidence that the announcements about being in contact with the fans have come so soon after all the fans, Charlie Mann and Anderton have been complaining about just this.

Rudolf's Mate

It's all specultion however maybe we've got CM to thank for all this communication! Remember even CM said he thought Vlad was still the man for the job and that he would deliver. Not the comments you'd expect from someone leaving under a cloud of smoke so I think there was no real bad feelings.

Or, maybe, just maybe, it is another scorned employee/client having a sideswipe at VR?

As much as VR is to blame for and as much as he has done wrong, he is a remarkably easy target for scorned business associates.

romanov got rid of charlie mann because nobody believed a word charlie said in the last few months,maybe now he will let david southern earn his wages.

Don't think they needed to do anything to make him look a tit he can manage fine all on his own.

It's all specultion however maybe we've got CM to thank for all this communication! Remember even CM said he thought Vlad was still the man for the job and that he would deliver. Not the comments you'd expect from someone leaving under a cloud of smoke so I think there was no real bad feelings.

Yes he had a hard job, but thank him for picking up a fat wage packet for a few busy months a year.. sorry I cant, he done a job, to what standard will probably be unknown due to the nature of his position.

I'm just stirring it I suppose but the level of communication certainly has been interesting.

Here's hoping HMFC can keep it up, would make me a happier and more relaxed jambo.

Archived