Jamie Brandon

Tasavallan

10 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Jamie Brandon’s Hearts contract has been extended for the season - with a view to getting him a loan move in January.

When was his contract up?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Agentjambo

• A.JAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 13/11/2021 at 16:09, JimmyCant said:

I think we’ll be shaking Smith’s hand at the end of the season and thanking him for his services

Would be an expensive handshake. 

On 14/11/2021 at 01:13, Pasquale for King said:

Unless he plays a certain number of games and triggers a new contract. 

Suspect he is already over the threshold. Played in all but two or three so far this season 

On 14/11/2021 at 12:35, upgotheheads said:

Did someone write on here that Kevin McHattie is playing with artificial hips?

Had one replaced, needs the other one done as well. On tv a couple of weeks ago. 

SomethingAboutObua

Head scratcher for me to offer the contract tbh, when I've seen him play he's absolute murder, and that was before his injuries   

jamboinglasgow
8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

When was his contract up?

He only had a six month contract this season, so Hearts have now extended it till the end of the season. He has not resumed full contact training yet so according to Robbie they will assess him in January to see if he keeps with first team or goes out on loan.

5 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Head scratcher for me to offer the contract tbh, when I've seen him play he's absolute murder, and that was before his injuries   

:spoton: 

bizarre decision 

19 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

:spoton: 

bizarre decision 

Possibly given he is injured we don’t want to throw him on the scrap heap with no prospects of work. 

On 23/09/2021 at 18:47, Robbies Tackle said:

He's not good enough sadly. 

His last full game for Hearts was against Livy in a 1-1 draw.

He was absolutely outstanding and MoM.

He did show some signs of improvement before injuries. Got to feel for the lad, ability aside he never shirked a challenge in a Hearts shirt and while playing with some of the biggest chancers I've ever seen in a Hearts jersey he always gave 100%. That shouldn't be forgotten. 

Admirable from the club, he’ll be on a very cheap wage relative to our budget anyway. 

6 months of extra job security through COVID and gives him a chance to impress another club enough on loan to offer him a contract in the summer

1 hour ago, Agentjambo said:

Just interest in RWB Brault-Guillard and a Japanese forward.

It is a player who plays in Asia, you may well be correct though.

Maybe a Japanese player.

3 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

Maybe a Japanese player.

A Japanese player is what I heard.

4 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

I heard Asian , that was a couple of weeks ag, you are probably correct.  Do you have a name, the previous Japanese striker was linked with Celtic. Maybe still is Initial H.

Edited by A.JAMBO

2 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

I heard Asian , that was a couple of weeks ag, you are probably correct.  Do you have a name, the previous Japanese striker was linked with Celtic. Maybe still is.

No name sorry,who was the one linked with Celtic??

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

No name sorry,who was the one linked with Celtic??

I think it is the same guy, a gut feeling. The initial H. That one was out priced as far as  heard. We have been onto one player for near 7 months the other is a RWB

Edited by A.JAMBO

4 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Was this the Japanese player you 'heard' about at the same time as you 'heard' that Halkett was heading to Aberdeen?

6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Was this the Japanese player you 'heard' about at the same time as you 'heard' that Halkett was heading to Aberdeen?

I never said Halkett was heading to Aberdeen I said he could be,and yes.

8 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

I think it is the same guy, a gut feeling. The initial H. That one was out priced as far as  heard. We have been onto one player for near 7 months the other is a RWB

Do you know his full name?

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

Do you know his full name?

I know a few names

It isn't just players for this season we are looking at. There are at least 11 players in our sights.

18 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

I know a few names

It isn't just players for this season we are looking at. There are at least 11 players in our sights.

I’ve sent you a PM.

lost in space
2 hours ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

That's a bit harsh, in my opinion. A strong tackler with a bit of pace. His main problem (apart from fitness) was poor judgment but he was young and did need more experience. Not sure if he will have improved when out but glad he is getting another chance.

1 minute ago, lost in space said:

That's a bit harsh, in my opinion. A strong tackler with a bit of pace. His main problem (apart from fitness) was poor judgment but he was young and did need more experience. Not sure if he will have improved when out but glad he is getting another chance.

I agree

Last game I remember him playing in was that shocker at Dens Park when Haring had a nightmare and Adam was running the midfield

I thought he was our best player that night

3 hours ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

yup

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

You have to admit it's almost admirable the way he carries on pretence of being in the know. Pathetically sad, but almost admirable.

Captain Sausage

Jamie Brandon is absolutely pish. Can’t fault him for effort, but his positional sense is criminal and caused so many problems. 

The club isn’t a charity, would’ve thought we’d cut our losses in January. 

Best of luck to the lad but I’d be astonished if he ends up anywhere higher than mid League 1. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

Jamie Brandon is absolutely pish. Can’t fault him for effort, but his positional sense is criminal and caused so many problems. 

Best of luck to the lad but I’d be astonished if he ends up anywhere higher than mid League 1. 

All depends on injuries but I definitely think he could reach a higher level than that. 

The boy doesn’t even have a squad number injured or not should of still got one not as if Logan was crying out for 25 number at the start of pre season, That tells me he was no part of Robbie plans.

Fort Vallance
4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Possibly given he is injured we don’t want to throw him on the scrap heap with no prospects of work. 

I think that might be the case. If it is then that shows what our club is all about.

4 hours ago, A.JAMBO said:

Maybe a Japanese player.

What ever happened to the wee Japanese we had couple seasons ago?🤔

1 minute ago, Hectormasson said:

currently on loan to estoril in portugal, was also on loan to rio ave after us

11 hours ago, Captain Sausage said:

My thoughts....

He'll be on a modest salary and I think more out of goodwill we've offered him a safety net till the summer.

He could easily be out of a job in January with no eligibility to get furlough.

34 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Turned into a mocking tool on Kickback

8 hours ago, Sid said:

Celtic bringing in 3 Japanese player in January.  One of them the one we had our eye on?   
(bookmark. Will bring this back up in Jan). 

Green Brigade looking for a Japanese political cause to get on board with as we speak 

Pasquale for King
19 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Suspect he is already over the threshold. Played in all but two or three so far this season 

Surely it has to be more than 15-20 games when they didn’t really sign anyone to compete with him? 
Another season with him at RB doesn’t bear thinking about 🤦🏽

The Old Tolbooth
17 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Maybe C N D,,or start playing enola gay at matches,, blondies song atomic,,,too soon??

It's never too soon!  :lol: 

Bazzas right boot
23 hours ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

22 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Yip and he falls into the  low risk / high reward category. 

Bazzas right boot
47 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Maybe C N D,,or start playing enola gay at matches,, blondies song atomic,,,too soon??

Nah, but the nickname "little bhoy" is right there.