Jump to content

Ron's latest money spinner.....


Mister T

Recommended Posts

The Sunshine on Leith Hibs top 🙄This article is top class from super model Darren Mcgregor and a woman with a horn on her head, to confirmation that Sunshine on Leith is one of the most powerful songs in football, to the fans quotes at the end. It's got it all. The final quote of "just take my money“ being the best. Ron and the Auchtermuchty Two don't need to be told twice when it comes to money for old rope. 

 

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/hibs-delight-fans-launching-proclaimers-21643453

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

What time do the shops open?

I'll see you in the queue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mister T said:

The Sunshine on Leith Hibs top 🙄This article is top class from super model Darren Mcgregor and a woman with a horn on her head, to confirmation that Sunshine on Leith is one of the most powerful songs in football, to the fans quotes at the end. It's got it all. The final quote of "just take my money“ being the best. Ron and the Auchtermuchty Two don't need to be told twice when it comes to money for old rope. 

 

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/hibs-delight-fans-launching-proclaimers-21643453

Is that Joelle Murray? She looks proper like she does not want to be taking that photie… The article is all sorts of levels 🤣

Edited by sadj
Link to post
Share on other sites

Read one or two other articles and Billy King playing in Ireland stood out. 

 

St. Pat's, Dublin, away games in other Irish towns and cities...he must take some ribbing, if not abuse, regarding his name. 😄

 

On topic, only Hibs...:rofl:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mister T said:

The Sunshine on Leith Hibs top 🙄This article is top class from super model Darren Mcgregor and a woman with a horn on her head, to confirmation that Sunshine on Leith is one of the most powerful songs in football, to the fans quotes at the end. It's got it all. The final quote of "just take my money“ being the best. Ron and the Auchtermuchty Two don't need to be told twice when it comes to money for old rope. 

 

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/hibs-delight-fans-launching-proclaimers-21643453

looks like Dempsters love child

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

looks like Dempsters love child

she looks like she is thinking "my agent did not get me enough money to wear this monstrocity"

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, milky_26 said:

she looks like she is thinking "my agent did not get me enough money to wear this monstrocity"

 

😁

Link to post
Share on other sites

It really is the most apt football anthem going

 

Name of your rivals? - 6 times

Sorrow? - 8 times

broken hearted/tears - 13 times

Link to post
Share on other sites
scott herbertson
24 minutes ago, gordon simpson said:

they were the founders of football in Brazil, so only fair they get to ware the green Brazil strip 

 

 

Was one of Hibs old names Corinthian casuals?

 

This article is a good read - I used to go to the casual ground sometimes - was hopefully they had records/memorabilia  of their games vs Hearts but their archivist said no unfortunately.

 

https://thesefootballtimes.co/2019/04/05/when-corinthians-paulista-met-corinthian-casuals-in-one-of-footballs-great-relationships/

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches

Heard he is planning to sell hibs net curtains.

Two for the price of one.

Edited by Auldbenches
Link to post
Share on other sites
scott herbertson
6 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Heard he is planning to sell hibs net curtains.

Two for the price of one.

 

 

It'll soon be curtains for Hibs, you're right.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
2 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

 

 

It'll soon be curtains for Hibs, you're right.....

And hopefully .net as well.   

They actually charge a tenner for a private section to talk about hibs? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Only a Hibs anthem can start with the lyrics ‘My heart was broken’ :rofl:

 

And the top is mingin’

 

Edited by iantjambo
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

And hopefully .net as well.   

They actually charge a tenner for a private section to talk about hibs? 

 


They coined in absolute fortune, selling all of  Sergey’ lies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
Just now, iantjambo said:


They coined in absolute fortune, selling all of  Sergey’ lies.

Was thinking it must've started with Sergey and they'd kept it going. 

Very sensitive souls over there as well.

Always in lockdown after a bad result.  

If that's going to stop us laughing at them. 

Sorrow sorrow....

Only them.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Old Tolbooth
38 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Heard he is planning to sell hibs net curtains.

Two for the price of one.

 

That's a ridiculous idea, pull yourself together man...

 

:runaway:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mister T said:

The Sunshine on Leith Hibs top 🙄This article is top class from super model Darren Mcgregor and a woman with a horn on her head, to confirmation that Sunshine on Leith is one of the most powerful songs in football, to the fans quotes at the end. It's got it all. The final quote of "just take my money“ being the best. Ron and the Auchtermuchty Two don't need to be told twice when it comes to money for old rope. 

 

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/hibs-delight-fans-launching-proclaimers-21643453

I pay so much attention to them I thought the guy in the picture was Lewis Stevenson 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stu_HMFC said:

Is it no Boyles wife 😂

The frequency and speed he goes down in the box I’m amazed she can sit down for the picture.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ribble said:

It really is the most apt football anthem going

 

Name of your rivals? - 6 times

Sorrow? - 8 times

broken hearted/tears - 13 times

Thank You

Thank You 

Thank You 

THANK YOUUUUUU 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

The frequency and speed he goes down in the box I’m amazed she can sit down for the picture.

Laughing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Only a Hibs anthem can start with the lyrics ‘My heart was broken’ :rofl:

 

And the top is mingin’

 

All their songs are pathetic and cringe specy twats. Letter from America is crap too they will be singing that when Ron the Con heads back to the states and forgets about them Hibernian NO MORE 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Geddyalexneil
14 minutes ago, jonesy said:

The frequency and speed he goes down in the box I’m amazed she can sit down for the picture.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Best thing I have read on the internet all day.

Top marks.

Thankfully I wasn't drinking coffee or my screen would have got a soaking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King

Its so different to last years third strip that had a few hundred names on in and was also claimed to be a homage to Brazil. 
Never change 😆

36ABB11A-C4E8-4121-B40C-A63E2714771A.jpeg

4EBFA877-A86C-4863-AFCB-9E671D2AB13B.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Boyces beard
18 minutes ago, jonesy said:

The frequency and speed he goes down in the box I’m amazed she can sit down for the picture.

:gok:

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Proclaimers said: “We are very proud to be involved with the good work being done with Hibs' new third strip. The club was founded with a charitable purpose and it’s great that Hibs carry this on in the present era.”

 

Was that the Hibs founded in 1875 who went bust?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Its so different to last years third strip that had a few hundred names on in and was also claimed to be a homage to Brazil. 
Never change 😆

36ABB11A-C4E8-4121-B40C-A63E2714771A.jpeg

4EBFA877-A86C-4863-AFCB-9E671D2AB13B.jpeg

Whats the fascination with Hibs with Yellow and Purple tops 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Under the floodlight
25 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

All their songs are pathetic and cringe specy twats. Letter from America is crap too they will be singing that when Ron the Con heads back to the states and forgets about them Hibernian NO MORE 

Letter from America less embarrassing than the  Letter to Lithuania.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Under the floodlight said:

Letter from America less embarrassing than the  Letter to Lithuania.

😂😂

 

From Miiiiiami to Caannnadaaaa 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Under the floodlight
3 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

😂😂

 

From Miiiiiami to Caannnadaaaa 

😁😁

 

From Lochend to Vilniuuus

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
24 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Its so different to last years third strip that had a few hundred names on in and was also claimed to be a homage to Brazil. 
Never change 😆

36ABB11A-C4E8-4121-B40C-A63E2714771A.jpeg

4EBFA877-A86C-4863-AFCB-9E671D2AB13B.jpeg

Is that a city landmark on top of her head or her hair?  

Is their sponsors not one of the companies likely to go out of business with the rising gas prices? 

Hope they never paid it all up front. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
8 minutes ago, Under the floodlight said:

Letter from America less embarrassing than the  Letter to Lithuania.

😁  letter to Lithuania.   

When you go, will you send back

A tenner to Sergey. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Under the floodlight
1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

😁  letter to Lithuania.   

When you go, will you send back

A tenner to Sergey. 

🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
43 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Whats the fascination with Hibs with Yellow and Purple tops 

Catholicism? Slightly different from Celtic tops I think. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
29 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Is that a city landmark on top of her head or her hair?  

Is their sponsors not one of the companies likely to go out of business with the rising gas prices? 

Hope they never paid it all up front. 

Hahahahaha let’s hope they go bust 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Is that a city landmark on top of her head or her hair?  

Is their sponsors not one of the companies likely to go out of business with the rising gas prices? 

Hope they never paid it all up front. 

Its the new St James Centre 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

The frequency and speed he goes down in the box I’m amazed she can sit down for the picture.


 :gok:
 

:clap:

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
crunchy frog
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Its so different to last years third strip that had a few hundred names on in and was also claimed to be a homage to Brazil. 
Never change 😆

36ABB11A-C4E8-4121-B40C-A63E2714771A.jpeg

4EBFA877-A86C-4863-AFCB-9E671D2AB13B.jpeg

Lassie going for the mini Steel Pulse look

 

20210923_141405.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...