Laslo Csaba or Ian Holloway

jambotony

Who would you rather have as Manager  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have as Manager

• Laslo Csaba
    • Ian Holloway
    • St Johnstone

What is everyone's opinion /Choice on who they would rather have as manager?

I would go for Laslo, just my opinion but i have a good feeling that if he is appointed, he would be very successful.

I went for Gollum!! Basically, I don't think we'll get any of them so He's the one I would want the most from the 2 who won't come!! :cool:

Neither of them!

if i had to choose then it would be Holloway purely for the fact that his signing targets are more likely to be Brittish ones!

I dont want any foreign manager anywere near Tynecastle

Jam Tarts 1874
Neither of them!

if i had to choose then it would be Holloway purely for the fact that his signing targets are more likely to be Brittish ones!

I agree, I bet Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal all hate having foreign managers and players.

Drylaw Hearts

St Johnstone.

I don't know enough about Csaba but it worries me slightly that he doesn't have the preferred experience the Board and the fans wanted.

And Holloway is a cider drinking moron.

St Johnstone

Not sure about either of them but know either of them will be good enough right now and probably better managers than Tattie head or Pyramid men.

Guest JamboRobbo
I agree, I bet Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal all hate having foreign managers and players.

You can be damn sure they would if they got as poor quality ones as Vlad tends to bring in!

monkfish1979
Neither of them!

Why are people so intent on British signings? TBH, as things stand, and compared to a fair few countries, us "Brits" are pesh at football......

Yes, I have my tin hat on....

Snake Plissken
No Thanks, Alan Moore of the Albion would be better than these 2.

Too soon for AM but as I posted on another thread his is definitely a career we should be watching out for.

$ilvery_Moon

Neither, but if I had to pick out of the two it'd be the foreign bloke. Holloway spent a fortune at Leicester in January and still relegated them. The fans from 2 of his ex-clubs (Plymouth & Leicester) absolutely hate him.

The Real Maroonblood

Very true but they don't have a headcase interfering in team selection.

Nucky Thompson
Very true but they don't have a headcase interfering in team selection.
FFS do you just repeat the same things over and over on every thread?

The Real Maroonblood
FFS do you just repeat the same things over and over on every thread?

Most threads are relevant to "The Puppet Master" and his team interference but that doesn't matter to you.

Eventually you will get the message once you get your headout of Romanov's

back boiler.

;)

black stump

Csaba, every single time. He would be a breath of fresh air in this poxy league and would really make a difference.

Nucky Thompson
Most threads are relevant to "The Puppet Master" and his team interference but that doesn't matter to you.

Eventually you will get the message once you get your headout of Romanov's

back boiler.

;)

15 out of your last 20 posts have been a dig at VR, I think you have an unhealthy obsession there:rolleyes:

The Real Maroonblood
15 out of your last 20 posts have been a dig at VR, I think you have an unhealthy obsession there:rolleyes:

The Carrick Knowe Stalker strikes again. Now that is unhealthy.

:):):)

10 out of your last 25 posts have been having a dig at others on here. :rolleyes:

As for the thread, I voted St Johnstone. A manager is of enormous importance, I would rather it was neither of the two mentioned but either would be better than the current situation.

Nucky Thompson
The Carrick Knowe Stalker strikes again. Now that is unhealthy.

:):):)

Nope, I was just curious to see how many posts you repeated yourself in:) It's easy to do:p

Chad Sexington

7 of my last 25 posts have contained searing insights into Hearts current predicament.

The rest have been total pish. :)

I voted Holloway BTW, though I'd happily accept Csaba too.

The Real Maroonblood
Nope, I was just curious to see how many posts you repeated yourself in:) It's easy to do:p

Good for you. I must remind you of Romanov.

What colour is your anorak?

Neither, but if I had to pick out of the two it'd be the foreign bloke. Holloway spent a fortune at Leicester in January and still relegated them. The fans from 2 of his ex-clubs (Plymouth & Leicester) absolutely hate him.

If so many fans hated him then he is a dead cert for the job at Tynecastle perhaps Vlad just wants us to suffer yet one more non event British style Coach before appointing the next Ex Kaunas Manager.

$ilvery_Moon

I can't believe the amount of votes Ollie is getting. I'd honestly rather have Frail than him.

7 of my last 25 posts have contained searing insights into Hearts current predicament.

The rest have been total pish. :)

I voted Holloway BTW, though I'd happily accept Csaba too.

???????

Where did you hide the seven?

;)

Chad Sexington
???????

Where did you hide the seven?

;)

That's it!!!

I'm off to the Shed. :cry_smile:

That's it!!!

I'm off to the Shed. :cry_smile:

You crossed the ball, the keeper was down, the goal was gaping, I just had to.:)

Chad Sexington
You crossed the ball, the keeper was down, the goal was gaping, I just had to.:)

If only you had done a Clum, I'd have been alright .

;)

Guest Maroon Carpet

Vlad is sure to pick him then, lol

I dont think it has anything to do with the manager or the players just the A Hole who continues to interfere and has a delight in sabotaging success, unless of course it is his own.

Jam Tarts 1874
I dont think it has anything to do with the manager or the players just the A Hole who continues to interfere and has a delight in sabotaging success, unless of course it is his own.

Yes, Romanov would hate to see Hearts successful. :rolleyes:

Jam Tarts 1874

Back to the actual point of the thread, this Ugandan news outlet reckons Csaba and his assistant are on their way:

http://www.redpepper.ug/sports.php

Red Alert!

l-Csaba Returns To Pick Jackson Mayanja

l-Stars, Obua, Wasswa, Massa On His List

By Gazzaman Gaza

Quitting Uganda Cranes head coach Laszlo Csaba is in the country clear his desks and apparently return to Scotland with Jackson Mayanja.

Pepper Sport desk can reveal that Csaba who will be the manager of the Scottish side Hearts United believes Mayanja will be the assistant to work around him.

Pepper Sport smoked out the two yesterday making the deal along Impala Avenue next to dfcu bank laden with huge grew luggage which suggests that Csaba has already cleared his desks at FUFA.

During his stay in Uganda Mayanja has been a trusted blue eyed boy to Mayanja. “Mayanja is just waiting on Csaba’s call to follow him immediately. I don’t think he can turn the back if Csaba makes the proposal.”

“Actually Mayanja is very lucky man, Csaba has made up his mind and will be traveling with him,” a source close to Mayanja said.

Pepper Sport can also reveal that Csaba has lined up Cranes stars David Obua, defender Hassan Wasswa and club less striker Geoffrey Massa. “Most of the players have vowed to follow him,” the source added.

I think that Csaba is definitely the better candidate but in our current situation I'd be happy with either.

tartofmidlothian
Red Alert!

l-Csaba Returns To Pick Jackson Mayanja

l-Stars, Obua, Wasswa, Massa On His List

By Gazzaman Gaza

Quitting Uganda Cranes head coach Laszlo Csaba is in the country clear his desks and apparently return to Scotland with Jackson Mayanja.

Pepper Sport desk can reveal that Csaba who will be the manager of the Scottish side Hearts United believes Mayanja will be the assistant to work around him.

This amused me mildly.

As did the fact a certain ex-flute player and current hotel porter's nightmare seems to have sorted himself out enough to write it!

What did they win last year?:rolleyes:

Generic Username

I really hope we find out today whether it's one of the two or even someone unmentioned up until now.

Would be excellent for the new man to be in place before we jet out to Ireland and have him take in at least one training session.

I am surprised at the big turnout for Holloway. Having said that, we have seen before that people on here will vote for a funny guy irrespective of coaching ability.

shaun.lawson
I am surprised at the big turnout for Holloway. Having said that, we have seen before that people on here will vote for a funny guy irrespective of coaching ability.

Er... the guy's proven his coaching ability at three different clubs! Sure, he's a funny guy: but I've often thought that's actually deflected attention away from how good a manager he's sometimes been. I'd be very happy if he was appointed: I seriously doubt it'll happen, though.

inside right
Neither of them!

Holloway is English in my book that is foreign.

Both sound gash.

Although, this Hungarian cat may have some good contacts in the African market.

Patrick Bateman

I'm about 90% sure it will be Csaba going by the more informed press reports.

Holloway is seen as a "good bloke" and "a laugh" but good managers don't get laughed at.

Archived