Frail on Talk 107 tonight (merged threads)

Red 23

I just heard on Talk 107 that Shaggy is going to be in Kickabout tonight!

The Future's Maroon

Interesting, what time is it on? I have never listened to Talk107 just check the website for news....that'll be tonight and Friday they will have my ears?!

The Future's Maroon

I bet the studio will be 'buzzing'

Jam Tarts 1874

What a let down it might turn out to be for those tuning in just to hear an attack on Romanov.

Frail is a professional who will now be looking for another job in football. Who will want to employ him if the first thing he does is rip into his former employer? Prospective employers don't like to hear that kind of thing.

What a let down it might turn out to be for those tuning in just to hear an attack on Romanov.

Frail is a professional who will now be looking for another job in football. Who will want to employ him if the first thing he does is rip into his former employer? Prospective employers don't like to hear that kind of thing.

Correct, so I don't think he will rip in to anyone

I imagine it will be along the lines of

"thoroughly enjoyed my time there.............Mr Romanov has his own ideas and I respect that"

Thank you and good night :)

I'd have imagined Romanov would have got him to sign a confidentiality agreement anyway just like he has with anyone who has been told they are surplus

Jam Tarts 1874
I'd have imagined Romanov would have got him to sign a confidentiality agreement anyway just like he has with anyone who has been told they are surplus

No-one is forced to sign a confidentiality agreement. If an employee feels they have a greivance, they can go through the courts to get their dosh just like Rix did.

That's why I believe that there is still a question mark over Burley. Surely Burley would have wanted to remove all doubt about his character and also get more dosh by going through the courts, rather than accepting a gag and whatever the pay-off was?

Guest JamboRobbo
No-one is forced to sign a confidentiality agreement. If an employee feels they have a greivance, they can go through the courts to get their dosh just like Rix did.

That's why I believe that there is still a question mark over Burley. Surely Burley would have wanted to remove all doubt about his character and also get more dosh by going through the courts, rather than accepting a gag and whatever the pay-off was?

OMG. Are you for real? Spend most of your time defending the mad one, and now you reckon there is a question mark over Burley.

I suppose you actually believe that he was "killing this club every day". Well I'll tell you one thing - It's been downhill since the day he left. I doubt very much we'd be in as bad a position right now if Burley was still in charge. So it ain't him thats been killing this club every day.

shaun.lawson

So how did he get the Scotland job? Why did the SFA perform due diligence, speak with Campbell Ogilvie amongst others, and find there was no case to answer? Why did Phil Anderton also find there was no case to answer? How has Burley managed to get job after job in football? And hasn't it even occurred to you that, if you go to the courts, you allow your personal life to be smeared all over their press, about which chumps on the internet will reach their own conclusions, and assert there's no smoke without fire?

The more i read your posts the more i realise you are a :hobofish: on the windup

What utter sh*te you talk

Drylaw Hearts
OMG. Are you for real? Spend most of your time defending the mad one, and now you reckon there is a question mark over Burley.

I suppose you actually believe that he was "killing this club every day". Well I'll tell you one thing - It's been downhill since the day he left. I doubt very much we'd be in as bad a position right now if Burley was still in charge. So it ain't him thats been killing this club every day.

:)

He's a nutter.

id imagine vlads still paying for his coaching course so perhaps its best he keeps the tone down, im glad he's gone, granted his hands were behind his back but some of them decsions/substitutions etc IF they were his decision were ludicrous!!, would liked to have kept him in some capacity right enough because he's a hearts man!

Guest Maroon Carpet

Just heard that Stevie Frail will be on Talk 107 tonight at 6:30, should be very interesting.

Sorry, I see this has been posted previously......

incidently talk 107 is pretty good for folk who aint listened to it before, mostly all about hearts and hibs with our old players always guesting on it, good show all round imo

Guest JamboRobbo
The more i read your posts the more i realise you are a :hobofish: on the windup

What utter sh*te you talk

I'm never one to say that about anyone, but I pretty much agree. His posting views rarely even follow from day to day or post to post. Hobo on the wind up seems the most likely explanation.

Auldreekie1874

Anyone listening to this online?

I cant seem to get the web address to work

Gigolo-Aunt

On just now.

Nothing heavy just now.

Talked up Riordan, would be surprised by the way he was talking if he was not on that famous list.

cosanostra

Nothing even remotely interesting so far.

Wonder if he has signed the gagging agreement.

Greedy_Jambo

i'm listening to it. Did anyone get the text number to ask stevie a question?

i missed it.

The website isnt working.

Dr. Bapswent

Not much said.

He would consider going to Hibs (he obviously couldnt say defo not!!)

Admitted a confidentiality clause as a standard part of contracts.

Hinted at things 'really going on' also said he wouldn't say anything against the club......but suggested Romanov is the problem....

the text number is 81803 and you need to start a text with the word TALK

number is 08454 107 107

Auldreekie1874
The website isnt working.

I've managed to get on now.

Once the page loads you can scroll down past all the gobbledegook and it takes you to the home page.

:thumb:

Greedy_Jambo
the text number is 81803 and you need to start a text with the word TALK

number is 08454 107 107

Cheers.

Dr. Bapswent

Frail says he picked the team 100% from January.

He says he picked Clum.

He only passed on the team sheet to VR.

It was his decision.

Up till Jan was not his team.

Dr. Bapswent

Frail just got called out over confidentiality, and not speaking out to tell the fans whats going on.

Frail suggested that he needed to look after his job and not get sacked for speaking out.

Then the caller says 'I hink theyl be no Herts in a fyoo years eh...just beein honest likes'

I thought his first question was decent....then he made himself look like a total goober....

Ray Winstone
Frail says he picked the team 100% from January.

He says he picked Clum.

He only passed on the team sheet to VR.

It was his decision.

Up till Jan was not his team.

Well then he is a properly terrible manager and its good he has not got he job!

This is dire stuff. Get callers on. Who is this nippy presenter?

Didn't expect anything else - there is no way that SF is going to say anything controversial, revealing or in anyway interesting.

Craigieboy

What a rank show.

2 calls in twenty minuts and a stack of adverts.

Gash presenter.

Cupar Jambo

Pay your bill

This is dire stuff. Get callers on. Who is this nippy presenter?

:Agree::Agree::Agree:

What a rank show.

2 calls in twenty minuts and a stack of adverts.

Gash presenter.

:Agree::Agree::Agree:

scott_jambo

In case these two half wits havent realised, the listeners dont care about Frail's views on the olympics and curling.

There is a club dieing on its ar*e just down the road and listeners who want answers.

Frail just got called out over confidentiality, and not speaking out to tell the fans whats going on.

Frail suggested that he needed to look after his job and not get sacked for speaking out.

Then the caller says 'I hink theyl be no Herts in a fyoo years eh...just beein honest likes'

I thought his first question was decent....then he made himself look like a total goober....

Hoping that wasnt becuase of the way he spoke? If it is, wouldnt you say thats s bit pretentious?

In case these two half wits havent realised, the listeners dont care about Frail's views on the olympics and curling.

There is a club dieing on its ar*e just down the road and listeners who want answers.

Once again.

:Agree: :Agree: :Agree:

portobellojambo1

You are, sorry I am not sure of the correct technical term for it, but talking

s h i t covers it.

Guest Maroon Carpet

You mean sound like a total goober.

:eek:

Did you have a different username in the past and have a little flag as your avatar? Just curious.

Archived