Hibernian Soccerball Franchise.

Leveins Battalion

wentworth jambo
3 hours ago, sadj said:

Seems a lot of debate on .nutjob about hsl and them having discussions with the club , keeping the money coming in with hsl and hsl saying that its not being moved until the route to using it is established , issues with the hsl website and they need to keep money for running hsl and maybe changing articles of association.

If that was foh id be concerned with those excuses. Arent FoH costs absolutely minimal and we are run by volunteers. 

Im not an expert but how expensive can changing articles of a company be. https://www.gov.uk/make-changes-to-your-limited-company/constitution-and-articles-of-association Doesn’t even appear to mention a cost at first glance. Not transferring money due to hsl website issues? That would be another big red flag from me. I don’t see how any website issue used for conveying info would stop transfer of monies from a bank account to another bank account. 

This is the bit that would ring alarm bells for me....they've had website problems for a few weeks but these are being cited as withholding funds for 2 months ??? What other possible reason could there be for withholding funds from a guy who won't even sit down to even talk as jumps on a flight to Florida, at the same time as installing asset stripper junior in a key role which he has no apparent skills for ??? So hope I am right and they go pop as soon as possible because there is no way they would save their club like we did.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smith's right boot

• sadj

• GinRummy

• martoon

jambo-in-furness

While it’s nice to dream you just know

if they go tits up again that James Anderson is too nice a guy to let them die.

10 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

This is the bit that would ring alarm bells for me....they've had website problems for a few weeks but these are being cited as withholding funds for 2 months ??? What other possible reason could there be for withholding funds from a guy who won't even sit down to even talk as jumps on a flight to Florida, at the same time as installing asset stripper junior in a key role which he has no apparent skills for ??? So hope I am right and they go pop as soon as possible because there is no way they would save their club like we did.

Asset stripper? Sir you have it wrong , hes an experienced football and recruitment man as he did the deal for meuller and some other folkies likeeee. (i have no idea who meuller is) I would be wary just because of what happened to us. Ron Gordon isnt about to go tits up but he had not allegiance or affinity to Hibs and has said hes not letting them buy shares , he wants fans to pay for things not him. He wants to make money , i reckon he feels he was sold a bit of a donkey by Petrie snd Dempster going by his actions and whats coming out about selling players and being pissed when they dont get sold.

HSL thats even more red flags than Gordon’s stuff. Major issues with the website is why we havent given your £30k to the club and btw we might need to spend money on stuff so we are keeping it for that too… FoH for all some of us slate it at times is like driving a rolls royce compared to an old banger by the shitshow HSL is showing itself to be.

jambo-in-furness
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Asset stripper? Sir you have it wrong , hes an experienced football and recruitment man as he did the deal for meuller and some other folkies likeeee. (i have no idea who meuller is) I would be wary just because of what happened to us. Ron Gordon isnt about to go tits up but he had not allegiance or affinity to Hibs and has said hes not letting them buy shares , he wants fans to pay for things not him. He wants to make money , i reckon he feels he was sold a bit of a donkey by Petrie snd Dempster going by his actions and whats coming out about selling players and being pissed when they dont get sold.

HSL thats even more red flags than Gordon’s stuff. Major issues with the website is why we havent given your £30k to the club and btw we might need to spend money on stuff so we are keeping it for that too… FoH for all some of us slate it at times is like driving a rolls royce compared to an old banpger by the shitshow HSL is showing itself to be.

is that the royal we?

2 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

is that the royal we?

Yes 😏

Carl Fredrickson

See all this talk about Tesco replacing fester road, I doubt very much that would happen as the cost of sanitizing the land would put them off. Though I imagine a current Dundee striker will be jizzing at the thought of Tescos at fester road

23 minutes ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

See all this talk about Tesco replacing fester road, I doubt very much that would happen as the cost of sanitizing the land would put them off. Though I imagine a current Dundee striker will be jizzing at the thought of Tescos at fester road

Just think of awww they young eeens hanging aboot it at night 😇

Mikey1874
2 hours ago, jambo-in-furness said:

While it’s nice to dream you just know

if they go tits up again that James Anderson is too nice a guy to let them die.

He must fancy the Wallace Mercer one team model though. 

jambo-in-furness
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

He must fancy the Wallace Mercer one team model though. 

Yey,  one team that will play in maroon and based in the west of Edinburgh and be called Heart of Midlothian fc

wentworth jambo
1 hour ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

Tesco ??? It’s feckin Lochend - Aldi guaranteed !

Drew Wallace

Think most hobos in there heart of hearts are thinking awe naw right now, which is superb 

6 hours ago, Rudolf said:

It’s simple to make a small fortune from owning a Scottish football club. 

Start off with a large one. 

So why did he buy lochend cosmos? 😂

1 hour ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Yey,  one team that will play in maroon and based in the west of Edinburgh and be called Heart of Midlothian fc

I'd be quite happy to combine the club names. Heart of Midlothian from us and FC from them.

The Tackle
1 hour ago, wentworth jambo said:

Tesco ??? It’s feckin Lochend - Aldi guaranteed !

Shoprite

A Tesco is far too classy for that mob. It’ll be a Farmfoods or Fine Fare at best. 

Smith's right boot
1 hour ago, Swanny17 said:

A Tesco is far too classy for that mob. It’ll be a Farmfoods or Fine Fare at best. 

Farm foods is quality for cans of juice and crisps. 

ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, Drew Wallace said:

Think most hobos in there heart of hearts are thinking awe naw right now, which is superb 

Rivals on the up and their own owner doing dodgy owner type things. Squeaky bum city Arizona.

His name is

If big Ron owns the stadium then that's a biggie. 

If things don't go to plan or he thinks f this, that's his exit plan to recoup all his money back and more.

Interesting one of the first things the FOH looked at when things started to take a turn under Romanov was buying the stadium.

Leveins Battalion

The EEN spin on Mathie leaving and appointing Ian Gordon this morning is magnificent.:pleasing:

Passed straight from the PR department at Easter Road.

Such gems as 'Gordon has signficant knowledge of World Markets' 'He was instrumental in setting up a link with Charleston Battery' 'beefing up recruitment to take Hibs to the next level':Shoosh:

Also note the link they set up with the Croatian ''Guru'' that we were told would mean top Eastern European players arriving has been scrapped already.........

9 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Farm foods is quality for cans of juice and crisps. 

Used to pop in regularly for their Sunkist and pint sized cans of Irn Bru. 

Haven't seen Sunkist for years. By far the best fizzy orange ever made, imo. 

You could actually taste a genuine, natural orange flavour, as opposed to a fake chemical one. 

I'm a soft drink nut. Never drink tea, coffee etc.

Edited by martoon
5 minutes ago, martoon said:

You could actually taste a genuine, natural orange flavour, as opposed to a fake chemical one. 

Fanta is better than Sunkist and a lot better at that.

highlandjambo3
8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Tesco orange is good…

TAXI 

Just now, highlandjambo3 said:

Tesco orange is good…

TAXI 

Blue Ribbands better than Taxis 🙂

Smith's right boot
50 minutes ago, martoon said:

They do lemon Fanta as well. 

3 slabs for iirc £21 of mix n match. 

It's like 25p a can. 

Magnificent. 

54 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Quite like Fanta in the absence of Sunkist but it's not a patch on it. 😄

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

They do lemon Fanta as well. 

3 slabs for iirc £21 of mix n match. 

It's like 25p a can. 

Magnificent. 

I'll have to pop in next time I pass one. Don't have a FF that near me. 

Back on topic (enough of this oran...tangerine drinks debate), are Hibs no' deid yet?

Smith's right boot
24 minutes ago, martoon said:

I'll have to pop in next time I pass one. Don't have a FF that near me. 

Resturante pizzas 3 for £5 as well. 

They do the 2 for £1.50 on crisps. 

2 for £1 on foxes crunch creams. 

It really is the place to bulk up on shite. 😂

Edited by Smith's right boot
Smith's right boot
27 minutes ago, martoon said:

Quite like Fanta in the absence of Sunkist but it's not a patch on it. 😄

Sunkist does have a unique tangy taste. 

More orangey like you say. 

The Rangers of fizzy pop? 

stuart500
2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

The EEN spin on Mathie leaving and appointing Ian Gordon.

Such gems as 'Gordon has signficant knowledge of World Markets' 'He was instrumental in setting up a link with Charleston Battery' 'beefing up recruitment to take Hibs to the next level':Shoosh:

Also note the link they set up with the Croatian ''Guru'' that we were told would mean top Eastern European players arriving has been scrapped already.........

Hibs have already been linked with Asoltan Battery for many years...

Edited by stuart500
3 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

The EEN spin on Mathie leaving and appointing Ian Gordon this morning is magnificent.:pleasing:

Passed straight from the PR department at Easter Road.

Let’s face facts - Hibs could have appointed Fred West as Head of Recruitment and the Evening News would have put a positive spin on it. Their slavish devotion to the spoon burners is something else.

1 hour ago, Deevers said:

Let’s face facts - Hibs could have appointed Fred West as Head of Recruitment and the Evening News would have put a positive spin on it. Their slavish devotion to the spoon burners is something else.

If some random fan hadn’t picked up on the appointment from the website none of this would’ve came to light, yet here’s the evening news with their exclusive, it really is arsewipe !

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Sunkist does have a unique tangy taste. 

More orangey like you say. 

The Rangers of fizzy pop? 

:rofl:

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Nazi juice.

1 hour ago, Deevers said:

Better at burying talent than digging it up you'd think

Smith's right boot
34 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Nazi juice.

Dunno, I reckon Dr pepper is more their taste. 

Fun sun and beach just does not seem hitlers vibe. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Fanta originated in Germany as a Coca-Cola substitute in 1940 due to the American trade embargo of Nazi Germany which affected the availability of Coca-Cola ingredients. Fanta soon dominated the German market with three million cans sold in 1943. 

Edited by Tazio
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Dr Pepper is evil.

Amazes me they ever shifted one can of it.

Just now, Tazio said:

Fanta originated in Germany as a Coca-Cola substitute in 1940 due to the American trade embargo of Nazi Germany which affected the availability of Coca-Cola ingredients. Fanta soon dominated the German market with three million cans sold in 1943. 

Every day is a school day, Taz.

I thought it was just a jokey opinion you have of the taste. 😊

Phil D. Corners
9 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Mezzo mix is popular in Germany. It’s a mix of Coca Cola and Fanta. 

Sounds weird but somehow it works. 

FTH

48 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Nazi juice.

Never realised the history until I read your follow up post. Very interesting stuff 👍

15 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Interesting.

I think Pepsico bought the Fanta brand as when in the USSR in 1989, Pepsi had a deal with the soviets so it was just Pepsi & Fanta you could get.

scott herbertson

So am I getting this wrong or is Ron a secret nazi who will be introducing a green version of an orange fizzy drink, and introducing compulsory goosestepping at Easter Road?

image.jpeg.d5c9ae8acc57149ea07cf266ff769ba1.jpeg

Smith's right boot
20 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

So am I getting this wrong or is Ron a secret nazi who will be introducing a green version of an orange fizzy drink, and introducing compulsory goosestepping at Easter Road?

image.jpeg.d5c9ae8acc57149ea07cf266ff769ba1.jpeg

Fanta flavoured geese? 

Smith's right boot
45 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Wonder if they had limon Fanta as well. 

Smith's right boot
46 minutes ago, martoon said:

Dr Pepper is evil.

Amazes me they ever shifted one can of it.

Aye, it's shite. 

Smith's right boot

Orange Fanta originated in Italy so Fanta is truely the  fascists drink of choice. 

😂

Tango is feeling left out.