Hope this is the only one

maroondream

maroondream

Date: 8 July 2008 Issue Number: 26486 Page number: 2688

Publication Date: Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Notice Code: 2461

Dismissal of Winding

HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN PLC

By interlocutor dated 10 June 2008, Lord Menzies dismissed the petition presented to the Court of Session by HSEC Invoice Finance (UK) Limited on 9 April 2008, craving the Court inter alia to order that Heart of Midlothian plc, Tynecastle Stadium, Gorgie Road, Edinburgh EH11 2NL, be wound up by the Court and a Liquidator appointed.

mickmaroon

Dismissal of Winding

HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN PLC

By interlocutor dated 10 June 2008, Lord Menzies dismissed the petition presented to the Court of Session by HSEC Invoice Finance (UK) Limited on 9 April 2008, craving the Court inter alia to order that Heart of Midlothian plc, Tynecastle Stadium, Gorgie Road, Edinburgh EH11 2NL, be wound up by the Court and a Liquidator appointed.

where did you find this? The Aberdeen 'chit-chat' board???

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?p=365017#post365017

Jam Tarts 1874

Another instance of a hobo minded SME manager conveniently "forgetting" to cash the cheque and then claiming never to have received it.

loveofthegame

Nothing story. These happen all the time when bills go unpaid. Its a way of forcing a company's (in this case Hearts) hand and getting them to pay.

loveofthegame
No ikts on P&B

But if you go to http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/ and do a search in there for Hearts of Midlothian then you get all the information you need.

This is not the only action placed upon us

Like i said, nothing story. I've seen a few of them at my work

maroondream
Like i said, nothing story. I've seen a few of them at my work

OK, just thought I'd bring to the board what I read.

Dont shoot the messenger doesn't apply on here, huh??

mickmaroon
No ikts on P&B

But if you go to http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/ and do a search in there for Hearts of Midlothian then you get all the information you need.

Was that just an innocent typo or are you not sure what 'our' club is called?

maroondream
Was that just an innocent typo or are you not sure what 'our' club is called?

Typo

loveofthegame
OK, just thought I'd bring to the board what I read.

Dont shoot the messenger doesn't apply on here, huh??

Haha laughable. At no point did i have a go at you or 'shoot you down' - merely told you it was nothing, so i dont know why you're getting all uptight about it unless you have something to hide...

Typo

Aww. Never mind dreary things like courts, maroondream.

What's your favourite Hearts song? Tell us something about you. :)

Chad Sexington

Dismissal of Winding

HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN PLC

Why the need to pose as a Hearts fan?

If you support another club just come out and admit it.

We don't bite, honest.

:wub:

Sawdust Caesar

My job takes me up to the Court of Sessions petitions dept. and there have been quite a few petitions against HMFC over the years, the Dunfermline supporter who works there takes great delight in informing me of this. As someone has already mentioned, this happens quite regularly and is a way to get HMFC to pay their bills. Quite a few other companies do this as well.

loveofthegame
My job takes me up to the Court of Sessions petitions dept. and there have been quite a few petitions against HMFC over the years, the Dunfermline supporter who works there takes great delight in informing me of this. As someone has already mentioned, this happens quite regularly and is a way to get HMFC to pay their bills. Quite a few other companies do this as well.

Exactly what i was saying mate. Now run along MD

No ikts on P&B

Odd that the title of this thread is "Hope this is the only one". :rolleyes:

mickmaroon

Oooh I love a good sing-song, c'mon MaroonDream, you start ...

maroondream

My favourite Hearts songs are The Hearts Song aka Hearts, Hearts, Glorious Hearts and Marchin? Thru Gorgie, I confess I do live in Aberdeen (for work), due to work don?t get to many games and my favourite players are Eamonn Bannon and John Colquhoun (My era) :cool:

No ikts on P&B

:boak:

My favourite Hearts songs are The Hearts Song aka Hearts, Hearts, Glorious Hearts and Marchin? Thru Gorgie, I confess I do live in Aberdeen (for work), due to work don?t get to many games and my favourite players are Eamonn Bannon and John Colquhoun (My era) :cool:

Ah...good choice maroondream.

I like Aberdeen, used to live there myself. Pittodrie isn't a patch on Tynecastle though. Big ugly monstrosity of a stadium in a gloomy, grey misery of a city. Probably explains why the Dons are they way they are though. :)

Guest juvehearts

aah yes good old hector,

mines is any song assosaiated with our glorious club

Drylaw Hearts
Another instance of a hobo minded SME manager conveniently "forgetting" to cash the cheque and then claiming never to have received it.

:rolleyes:

Archived