Jump to content

Classic Comedy sketches


jack D and coke

Recommended Posts

jack D and coke

This sketch absolutely cracks me up almost every time I watch it🤣 

Whats your faves? Either sketches or scenes from a movie. Post them up gives a laugh👍🏼

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • jack D and coke

    25

  • otterjohn

    9

  • JamesM48

    7

  • luckyBatistuta

    6

Auldbenches

Don't know how to post clips, but my favourite is from naked video. 

'The four minute warning has just been sounded.  Except for viewers in Scotland!"  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
Just now, otterjohn said:

Thanks pal Im to much of an auld dinosaur to post stuff

I love Burnistoun👍🏼😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jack D and coke said:

I love Burnistoun👍🏼😉

What about the hospital sketch about the shoes

Alan Partridge interviews were great as well

Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, otterjohn said:

What about the hospital sketch about the shoes

Alan Partridge interviews were great as well

Took me a wee while to appreciate Alan Partridge it was an ex of mine who watched it. Then saw it for the genius it was😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cade said:

 

 

The episode from that series with the plumber being called out for the dead baby is one of the most disturbing sketches I have seen in my life. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Took me a wee while to appreciate Alan Partridge it was an ex of mine who watched it. Then saw it for the genius it was😂

Therll be Cabernae mair ae this shite

Paying good money fur a buckin variety

Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
Just now, otterjohn said:

Therll be Cabernae mair ae this shite

Paying good money fur a buckin variety

Superb eh :rofl:

Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

 

I know this one an old favourite on here...

Never gets old😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ted (Theodore) Logan said:

 

I forgot about that It was Brilliant 

Some of it I'm surprised was allowed to air

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Tazio said:

The episode from that series with the plumber being called out for the dead baby is one of the most disturbing sketches I have seen in my life. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ted (Theodore) Logan said:

 

I fecking love The Day Today, absolute genius.

Yet, for all the smart satire my favourite clip from it was this; so stupid and yet so funny.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxy Hearts
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Another one from Paul Kaye🤣

 

That's hilarious. I was laughing out loud 🤣 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

That's hilarious. I was laughing out loud 🤣 

It’s brilliant it still makes me laugh :lol: 
I had the DVD years ago of Paul Kaye’s it was class. He was also Dennis Pennis years ago on the Sunday show some of that was funny as. 

Edited by jack D and coke
Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxy Hearts
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s brilliant it still makes me laugh :lol: 
I had the DVD years ago of Paul Kaye’s it was class. He was also Dennis Pennis years ago on the Sunday show some of that was funny as. 

Dennis Pennis was brilliant. Remember when he asked 2 celebs, I think, if he could join them and they said yes so he wrapped them in sellotape! Should have seen their faces🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Dennis Pennis was brilliant. Remember when he asked 2 celebs, I think, if he could join them and they said yes so he wrapped them in sellotape! Should have seen their faces🤣

He’s been in a few things. Game of Thrones and he was the shrink in Ricky Gervais series After Life. He’s pretty funny in that as well 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
scott herbertson

 

 

One of my favourites -  the audition

 

Some great lines in it

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxy Hearts
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

He’s been in a few things. Game of Thrones and he was the shrink in Ricky Gervais series After Life. He’s pretty funny in that as well 😂

He's actually a very good actor. Seen him crop up in various serious roles. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Showing my age, but Spike Milligan's Pakistani Dalek sketch has always been a favourite.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

 

 

One of my favourites -  the audition

 

Some great lines in it

 

Probably the best line...

 

I can't help noticing that you are deficient in the leg department, to the tune of one

Link to post
Share on other sites

Only found out after he died that it was Sean Lock laughing in the background to this.

One of my favourite sketches from the greatest ever radio show.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
10 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

 

I know this one an old favourite on here...

That one takes a bit of beating.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A line from the original spitting image sticks in my mind. The puppet is one of the famous TV news readers of the time reading the news.

He says, "an airliner has crashed over the Indian Ocean. Three Britons and 250 non entities were killed"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...