Sports show

Nathan2012

Hi folks 

I have never done this before so apologise if this isn’t the right place to do this but I recently got involved in a Live Radio Show called The Locker Room which is on IndyLive Radio every Friday from 5pm-7pm. We talk about a number of different sports but most of the time it’s football related. Yesterday we did a pre record with Joel Skedd which was fantastic and we talked about the recent Scotland games and also the Hearts v Hibs game this weekend as well as the other fixtures at the weekend. We couldn’t do the show live on Friday as normal but it will still be aired and for the 1st time it will also be on You Tube on IndyLive radio You Tube channel so our faces will be shown😱😱but probably not till later on Friday night. I am trying to drum up as much support and backing for the show as I can as these guys have given me a huge opportunity on Live Radio to talk especially about football and Hearts games as they know I am a huge Hearts fan. Again apologies if this isn’t the right forum.

cheers

2 hours ago, Nathan2012 said:

Hi folks 

I have never done this before so apologise if this isn’t the right place to do this but I recently got involved in a Live Radio Show called The Locker Room which is on IndyLive Radio every Friday from 5pm-7pm. We talk about a number of different sports but most of the time it’s football related. Yesterday we did a pre record with Joel Skedd which was fantastic and we talked about the recent Scotland games and also the Hearts v Hibs game this weekend as well as the other fixtures at the weekend. We couldn’t do the show live on Friday as normal but it will still be aired and for the 1st time it will also be on You Tube on IndyLive radio You Tube channel so our faces will be shown😱😱but probably not till later on Friday night. I am trying to drum up as much support and backing for the show as I can as these guys have given me a huge opportunity on Live Radio to talk especially about football and Hearts games as they know I am a huge Hearts fan. Again apologies if this isn’t the right forum.

cheers

Good luck with it. 🙂. Get the world told 👍.

19 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Good luck with it. 🙂. Get the world told 👍.

Cheers mate really appreciate it, have never done live radio before but the 1st few weeks has bn great and the guys I am on with are really great. Hoping more folk might listen if I post on here and also Beth trying to get more followers to the show on Twitter. I always look forward to Friday anyway but doing this show every Friday is a massive highlight

For anyone on Twitter our Twitter handle for any followers is @LockerRoomIndy

Always appreciate any follows as we are followed by a few Hearts Podcasts which is a fantastic, the Twitter was only set up recently so I am trying to do what I can to get the following up and get the word out as this show has become a big part of my life and I am loving every second of it.

1 hour ago, Nathan2012 said:

http://Indylive.radio

There was only 3 of us yesterday and thankfully I don’t host it as wouldn’t have the confidence to so it will be clear straight away which one I am😃

Thanks Nathan. Look forward to listening to it tomorrow night.

Good luck Nathan.  You should also start a thread on the Gorgie Tube sub-forum, as that is the go to place on Kickback for anyone looking for links to video and audio content, so you want to make sure you are visible on there.

28 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Good luck Nathan.  You should also start a thread on the Gorgie Tube sub-forum, as that is the go to place on Kickback for anyone looking for links to video and audio content, so you want to make sure you are visible on there.

Perfect mate thank you very much

In Case anyone gets confused when they listen I use a different username for this forum but as I say it will be clear who I am as there was only 3 of us😃

The show will also be on IndyLive You Tube channel tomorrow probably after 7pm

Hi folks

Not sure how to merge with the Radio Show I posted yesterday but this is the You Tube link to our  Sports show yesterday.

It will be clear who I am😃.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Folks

For the 1st time tonight I will be hosting The Locker Room Sports show on IndyLive Radio, not going to lie I am slightly nervous but excited. Plenty to discuss and for anyone who can or wants to tune in the link is http://Indylive.radio and we will br on from 5pm until 7pm.

cheers 😀