Who watches the watchmen?

Rorschach

Rorschach is here.

The streets of Gorgie are extended gutters just now. The gutters are full of rumours and the blood of pained and strained supporters. When the drains finally scab over all the vermin will drown.

Who are the vermin?

Rorschach will determine this.

The accumulated filth of all of their lies, rumours and vulgarity will smother them, choke them and see them banished forever.

On a lighter note it looks like we might get a new manager in the next few days so every cloud and all that.

Rorschach is here.

The streets of Gorgie are extended gutters just now. The gutters are full of rumours and the blood of pained and strained supporters. When the drains finally scab over all the vermin will drown.

Who are the vermin?

The accumulated filth of all of their lies, rumours and vulgarity will smother them, choke them and see them banished forever.

On a lighter note it looks like we might get a new manager in the next few days so every cloud and all that.

Interesting

jambovambo
Rorschach is here.

Who are the vermin?

You been reading Romanov's poetry, or attending The Eric Cantona School of Verse?

You could do with a cool avatar.

rorschach.jpg

Welcome.

Rorschach has observed The Doctor.

He remains unimpressed with his God-complex. Deciding who is and who is not a "Christian" is not for The Doctor to decide. The Doctor should concern himself with himself. There is good and there is evil and evil must be punished. Even in the face of armageddon I shall not compromise on this. There are so many deserving of retribution but The Doctor may be one as pride is the greatest sin.

The Doctor
Rorschach has observed The Doctor.

He remains unimpressed with his God-complex. Deciding who is and who is not a "Christian" is not for The Doctor to decide. The Doctor should concern himself with himself. There is good and there is evil and evil must be punished. Even in the face of armageddon I shall not compromise on this. There are so many deserving of retribution but The Doctor may be one as pride is the greatest sin.

Oh you're hilarious!

Maybe you should take these opinions to the shed...

Oh you're hilarious!

Maybe you should take these opinions to the shed...

Rorschach will not be told what to do by The Doctor. Again his God-complex raises the hackles of Rorschach. This is unadvisable. I see you Doctor. I see you for what you are. I see the real you. I see you now. I see you then. I see you as you will be. The fog that blurs the vision of others does not blind me. I am watching.

Dr. Bapswent

Oh god, someone who thinks its amusing to speak in the third person.

Just what we need.

Just what we need.

Variety is the spice of life

No arguments on this thread either yet.....

But it would be interesting to hear the OPs "flavour" of opinion on football on a topic elsewhere, before consigning him/her to the "wind up" bucket

jambovambo
Rorschach will not be told what to do by The Doctor. Again his God-complex raises the hackles of Rorschach. This is unadvisable. I see you Doctor. I see you for what you are. I see the real you. I see you now. I see you then. I see you as you will be. The fog that blurs the vision of others does not blind me. I am watching.

I see you baby, shakin that ass, shakin that ass, shakin that ass,

I see you baby, shakin that ass, shakin that ass, shakin that ass.

Alright, don't touch me.

Alright, don't touch me. Alright.

Alright, don't touch me. I see you baby.

Don't touch me, don't touch me, don't touch me.

I see you baby, shakin that ass.

Just what we need.

Rorschach has observed this Doctor also. He, like Rorschach, has a tremendous capacity for angering others. This Rorschach finds admirable. However, Rorschach does not appreciate other features of Bapswents character. He is unamusing, patronising, arrogant, pompous and disliked by many others.

Alright, don't touch me.

Rorschach does not shake his ass. He shakes others. Not their asses because Rorschach is not that way inclined. He is inclined only to the truth and to hurting vermin.

Dr. Bapswent
Rorschach has observed this Doctor also. He, like Rorschach, has a tremendous capacity for angering others. This Rorschach finds admirable. However, Rorschach does not appreciate other features of Bapswents character. He is unamusing, patronising, arrogant, pompous and disliked by many others.

Rorschach needs to take a look at himself.

WoodShedHighEaves2.jpg

Alright, don't touch me.

:)

Guest JamboRobbo
Rorschach needs to take a look at himself.

WoodShedHighEaves2.jpg

Oh God. Someone who thinks it's amusing to reply using pictures. Just what we need.

Alright, don't touch me.

Common theme to all this...I got it ...I mean .... I see you :)

The Old Tolbooth
Rorschach is here.

Who are the vermin?

Are you pished?

Wow. 3 posts and i hate you already...

2worlds2.jpg

Dave 1974 believes that his hatred of Rorschach is of some import. Rorschach believes something to the contrary. Rorschach is not here for love. Rorschach embraces hate and anger. Not cartoon hate and anger such as Dave embraces in the shape of his virulent anti-Hibs musings which he believes makes him a real "character" and a "real" Hearts man but true hatred of lies and pomposity which has infected this board like a cancer.

Oh God. Someone who thinks it's amusing to reply using pictures. Just what we need.

JamboRobbo is pure and will avoid the fate that awaits so many others here. To be pure in such a cesspit is admirable JamboRobbo. Rorschach counts you as an ally. Prepare to get your hands dirty.

Chad Sexington
Rorschach is here.

Who are the vermin?

No no.

No no no no.

No no no no.

No no.

Theres no limits.

Mmmm?

Think about it.

:cool_shades:

londonjambo
Rorschach is here.

Who are the vermin?

Mozzer or Lacostelad ??

Either way, its a bit rich accusing people of having a god-complex and being arrogant and pompous when your first post starts like that.

Billy Davies thinks that Rorschach needs his head testing .... geddit?

GC

Jam Tarts 1874
Rorschach is here.

Who are the vermin?

I hope you are not sitting next to me next season. :eek:

However, next time I get in a fight with some bouncers, you can help me as much as you like. :)

Mozzer or Lacostelad ??

Either way, its a bit rich accusing people of having a god-complex and being arrogant and pompous when your first post starts like that.

Billy Davies thinks that Rorschach needs his head testing .... geddit?

GC

Mozzer was the one that sprang to my mind....

Guest JamboRobbo
JamboRobbo is pure and will avoid the fate that awaits so many others here. To be pure in such a cesspit is admirable JamboRobbo. Rorschach counts you as an ally. Prepare to get your hands dirty.

Are we planning on stealing a bus? :P

Jam Tarts 1874

Ah well, you have shown your hand now - another one of the angry mob. :rolleyes:

We're doomed!

frazerDM1112_228x374.jpg

Rorschach is here.

Who are the vermin?

Feck me! It's Billy Davies! Still waiting on that call, Billy?

Guest JamboRobbo

We're doomed!

frazerDM1112_228x374.jpg

200px-IIM_thumb.jpg

Nothing to see here. All is well at HMFC. Move along please.

Walter Payton

rorschach.jpg

Welcome.

Surely with a name like that he should have some indistinguishable inkblot as his avatar? What do you reckon these five random inkblots mean Rorschach?

F.T.H

Dave 1974 believes that his hatred of Rorschach is of some import.

Dave believes that in Rorschah's haste to be witty, funny and ultimately accepted, he has overlooked simple use of grammar and sentence structuring. Dave also believes that this style of posting is a clever but nevertheless irritating way to hide the fact that many of your views and points may well be utter crud.

Dave would suggest being less ****-ish and more real-ish for future reference.

:eek: Fek me...Baps, He's got your number!! :cool:

Dave believes that in Rorschah's haste to be witty, funny and ultimately accepted, he has overlooked simple use of grammar and sentence structuring. Dave also believes that this style of posting is a clever but nevertheless irritating way to hide the fact that many of your views and points may well be utter crud.

Dave would suggest being less ****-ish and more real-ish for future reference.

Rorschach is pleased to note that Dave1974 now replicates the very style he is expressing disappointment with. This pleases Rorschach but also angers him as he does not believe in the maxim "Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery" Rorschach believes immitation to be a sign of weakness.

mickmaroon
Rorschach is pleased to note that Dave1974 now replicates the very style he is expressing disappointment with. This pleases Rorschach but also angers him as he does not believe in the maxim "Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery" Rorschach believes immitation to be a sign of weakness.

Rorschach no can spell so good - Rorschach need to try harder, stop "immitating" grown ups.

Rorschach no can spell so good - Rorschach need to try harder, stop "immitating" grown ups.

Ah, well the thing about that is...I, er, I mean Rorschach...that is to say...yes, um, it's just that. That was a deliberate mistake to show Rorschach who is most observant here. Rorschach is pleased with mickmaroon and guarantees his safety.

mickmaroon
Ah, well the thing about that is...I, er, I mean Rorschach...that is to say...yes, um, it's just that. That was a deliberate mistake to show Rorschach who is most observant here. Rorschach is pleased with mickmaroon and guarantees his safety.

whoopee do ...

whoopee do ...

Rorschach believes that should be "whoopee doo" as "whoopee DO..." means that the "whoopee" would/should be about to do something. Rorschach is angered by mickmaroons inability to stay on the intellectual high ground for more than one post.

Commander Harris

rorschach.jpg

Welcome.

or perhaps rorschach1.gif

If this is what the Shed is like I should spend more time there.

Light relief indeed.

But Rorshach - do you have any opinions on Hearts?

Archived