Are you in favour of Vaccination ๐Ÿ’‰ certificates passports   

119 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favour of Vaccination ๐Ÿ’‰ certificates passports

• Yes in favour
    • No against

SuperstarSteve

If no option of providing a negative test then I am not.ย 
ย 

No idea on the stance of jabbing the 12-15 year olds but Iโ€™m sure it was recommended they donโ€™t get the vaccine by health experts, could be wrong butย it would be criminal if they donโ€™t get jabbed and canโ€™t attend games.ย 

is it gonna get to a point that adults unvaccinated canโ€™t attend but the younger unvaccinated can?ย 

Canโ€™t see lockdowns happening again especially with majority now vaccinated aswell as having natural immunity. No furlough money either if Iโ€™m no mistaken?ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, SuperstarSteve said:

If no option of providing a negative test then I am not.ย 
ย 

No idea on the stance of jabbing the 12-15 year olds but Iโ€™m sure it was recommended they donโ€™t get the vaccine by health experts, could be wrong butย it would be criminal if they donโ€™t get jabbed and canโ€™t attend games.ย 

is it gonna get to a point that adults unvaccinated canโ€™t attend but the younger unvaccinated can?ย 

Canโ€™t see lockdowns happening again especially with majority now vaccinated aswell as having natural immunity. No furlough money either if Iโ€™m no mistaken?ย 

ย 

ย 

Younger unvaccinated are less likely to end up in hospital.

ย 

Just now, Smithee said:

Great another thread for the banned posters to get their hot take out there

ย 

Really need this merged with the other vaccine passport thread.

ย 

SuperstarSteve
5 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

ย 

Younger unvaccinated are less likely to end up in hospital.

ย 

They can still effect the vulnerable in attendance though.
ย 

Which is why the passports are in place is it not? If it was for our own safety the adults would be allowed in as itโ€™s at their own risk.ย 

14 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

They can still effect the vulnerable in attendance though.
ย 

Which is why the passports are in place is it not? If it was for our own safety the adults would be allowed in as itโ€™s at their own risk.ย 

ย 

That's not going to stop them taking up a hospital bed.

SuperstarSteve
11 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

ย 

That's not going to stop them taking up a hospital bed.

I must be missing something. A young unvaccinated person can give vulnerable unvaccinated person the virus and they could end up i hospital or possibly die. So wether young or old. If your spreading to vulnerable you canโ€™t enter.ย 

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh no not another corona virus thread ๐Ÿงต my head is buzzing from the last one ๐Ÿ˜Ž

how do you track which meme you've used in which thread?

6 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

I must be missing something. A young unvaccinated person can give vulnerable unvaccinated person the virus and they could end up i hospital or possibly die. So wether young or old. If your spreading to vulnerable you canโ€™t enter.ย 

ย 

You are missing that all the unvaccinated peopleย can catch the virus and end up taking up a hospital bed.

ย 

SuperstarSteve
5 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

ย 

You are missing that all the unvaccinated peopleย can catch the virus and end up taking up a hospital bed.

ย 

The passports are in place because you canโ€™t be putting others at risk itโ€™s no to ease the hospital beds is it?ย 
ย 

My point was young unvaccinated should not be allowed to enter if unvaccined adults arenโ€™t allowed to enter?ย 
ย 

if the reason for letting young in but not older is because of protect the NHS Iโ€™d be disagreeing with it. Because they are putting others at risk same as an adult would be.ย Only oneย mans opinion though.ย 

Just now, SuperstarSteve said:

The passports are in place because you canโ€™t be putting others at risk itโ€™s no to ease the hospital beds is it?ย 
ย 

My point was young unvaccinated should not be allowed to enter if unvaccined adults arenโ€™t allowed to enter?ย 
ย 

if the reason for letting young in but not older is because of protect the NHS Iโ€™d be disagreeing with it. Because they are putting others at risk same as an adult would be.ย Only oneย mans opinion though.ย 

ย 

Of course it's to ease the hospital beds.

ย 

Younger unvaccinated are less likely to require said beds than older unvaccinated. They are also less transmissable, or at least they were, not sure how this applies to Delta.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

As I've had both jags I'm not fussed personally about having one but I'm against forcing people to have one and possibly discriminating against them if they do not.ย 

It's a bit,ย 

54qwf2.jpg.ead2f264ffd9cf52d7eb34315be3a34b.jpg

Howdy Doody Jambo
7 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

ย 

ย 

What is the NHS for if it is not there to treat sick people?ย  everybody is at risk of everything not just covid , you can still get the virus and spread the virus if you are double vaccinated and shortly booster vaccinated or not, its a sticking plasterย 

A vaccination certificate doesn't prove that you're not presently positiveย 

An immediate negative test passport would carry more weight than proof of a vaccination and protect everyone and the NHS even more soย 

SuperstarSteve
15 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

ย 

Of course it's to ease the hospital beds.

ย 

Younger unvaccinated are less likely to require said beds than older unvaccinated. They are also less transmissable, or at least they were, not sure how this applies to Delta.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Iโ€™ve no seen any stats that say younger are less likely to spread.ย 
If they are risking others they shouldnโ€™t be allowed in. If they are the adults should be allowed in to risk others aswell.ย 
ย 

unless there is stats that back up the younger ones are little to no risk to the vulnerable whereas the adults are a high risk. I donโ€™t believe thatโ€™s the case but could very well be wrong.ย 
ย 

SuperstarSteve
2 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

What is the NHS for if it is not there to treat sick people?ย  everybody is at risk of everything not just covid , you can still get the virus and spread the virus if you are double vaccinated and shortly booster vaccinated or not, its a sticking plasterย 

A vaccination certificate doesn't prove that you're not presently positiveย 

An immediate negative test passport would carry more weight than proof of a vaccination and protect everyone and the NHS even more soย 

I agree. It seems madness if there is no option to provide a negative test.ย 

2 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Iโ€™ve no seen any stats that say younger are less likely to spread.ย 
If they are risking others they shouldnโ€™t be allowed in. If they are the adults should be allowed in to risk others aswell.ย 
ย 

unless there is stats that back up the younger ones are little to no risk to the vulnerable whereas the adults are a high risk. I donโ€™t believe thatโ€™s the case but could very well be wrong.ย 
ย 

ย 

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/children-and-school-settings-covid-19-transmission

• Children of all ages are susceptible to and can transmit SARS-CoV-2. Cases of SARS-CoV-2 in younger children appear to lead to onward transmission less frequently than cases in older children and adults. Recent increases in the share of reported cases among children probably represents increased case ascertainment of mild cases. Children aged between 1-18 years have much lower rates of hospitalisation, severe disease requiring intensive hospital care, and death than all other age groups, according to surveillance data. The exact burden of COVID-19 and its long-term consequences in the paediatric population is still to be determined and is a priority for further research.

SuperstarSteve
14 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

ย 

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/children-and-school-settings-covid-19-transmission

• Children of all ages are susceptible to and can transmit SARS-CoV-2. Cases of SARS-CoV-2 in younger children appear to lead to onward transmission less frequently than cases in older children and adults. Recent increases in the share of reported cases among children probably represents increased case ascertainment of mild cases. Children aged between 1-18 years have much lower rates of hospitalisation, severe disease requiring intensive hospital care, and death than all other age groups, according to surveillance data. The exact burden of COVID-19 and its long-term consequences in the paediatric population is still to be determined and is a priority for further research.

Cheers for that. Iโ€™ll need to dig abit deeper myself into the stats to see just how less of a risk they are compared to the other groups.ย 
ย 

It wasย spreading in schools between the younger kids so Iโ€™ll need to have a look and see just how less transmissible it really is between kids. If far less of a risk than unvaccinated then fair enough.ย 

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

ย 

Really need this merged with the other vaccine passport thread.

ย 

ย 

Can we not let that one drop off the board? :lol:

25 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

ย 

Just reverse the polarity on the 5g phone masts and cure us all.

ย 

My mate told me the 5g conspiracy theoryย  last March. Another mate has a 5g mast on his roof. Seeing as we all know eachother, I didn't tell my mate who is still living in fear. Having said that the mate who has a 5g mast on his roof has been poorly lately with a bad cold ๐Ÿค”

41 minutes ago, Marvin said:

ย 

My mate told me the 5g conspiracy theoryย  last March. Another mate has a 5g mast on his roof. Seeing as we all know eachother, I didn't tell my mate who is still living in fear. Having said that the mate who has a 5g mast on his roof has been poorly lately with a bad cold ๐Ÿค”

Its not a bad cold its the 5g converting his cells to Zombie cellsโ€ฆ prob best to not visit him incase he turns n tries to eat yer brains mateโ€ฆ

ย 

#soundadvice

Iโ€™ve been vaccinated but dont agree with vaccine passports. ย Thereโ€™s still a fair few people that are living in fear of the vaccine and are scared to get it. ย 
ย 

They shouldnโ€™t be punished because of this.

One step away from making vaccines mandatory or lose benefits or health care etcโ€ฆso nope. People should be free to choose without fear of punishment.ย 

Just got my 2nd vaccine today so will be getting my passport soon. My main reason for getting the vaccine was knowing that this may well happen, so I'm a bit blasรฉ about it if I'm honest.

ย 

All I know, is I'll still be at Tynecastle in October.ย :jjyay:ย ย 

You should be able to provide a negative PCr instead. That's actually more beneficial as it at least guarantees you havent had the virus 2 or 3 days before the event.

SuperstarSteve
15 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

You should be able to provide a negative PCr instead. That's actually more beneficial as it at least guarantees you havent had the virus 2 or 3 days before the event.

I agree and Iโ€™m no understanding why itโ€™s not being spoken about as an option. Unless I missed it.ย 
ย 

If it was an option a wouldnโ€™t be surprised to see a change of narrative thatย the vaccinated are the ones at a higher risk of passing it on to vulnerable so should they be allowed to enter without providing PCR test as that is the safest option. Unlikely but it wouldnโ€™t surprise me.ย 

Byyy The Light
52 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

ย 

Agreed.ย  I don't agree with the passports.ย  I'm double jabbed myself so it's nothing to do with being against the vaccine.

ย 

The rules around isolation with the primary schools are a complete joke so it reeks of attempting to force people which I don't agree with.

ย 

I also think the young adult population (16-mid/late 20s) have been given the shitty end of the stick in all this.ย  It's likely them that vaccine passports will affect most too.

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

ย Cost, mate.ย 
Itโ€™s a very expensive thing, the PCR sharabang !

SuperstarSteve
7 minutes ago, Boab said:

ย Cost, mate.ย 
Itโ€™s a very expensive thing, the PCR sharabang !

What is the cost? Itโ€™s used daily at the airport for arriving in England as far as am aware.ย 
ย 

Surely can be worked into football stadiums, if at the cost of the attendee so be it.

1 hour ago, SuperstarSteve said:

What is the cost? Itโ€™s used daily at the airport for arriving in England as far as am aware.ย 
ย 

Surely can be worked into football stadiums, if at the cost of the attendee so be it.

ย 

Nobody's going to pay ยฃ100+ to go to football games regularly. Surely!

SuperstarSteve
9 minutes ago, Taffin said:

ย 

Nobody's going to pay ยฃ100+ to go to football games regularly. Surely!

If only attending home games thatโ€™s ยฃ200 a month. Aye itโ€™s pretty costly to be fair, possibly have to pick and choose what games to attend rather than go regular.ย 
ย 

Iโ€™d like to see something in place if possible because unvaccined kids and adults not being allowed to attend isnโ€™t ideal.ย 

Granted Iโ€™m no 100% sure on what their stance is on unvaccinatedย kids attending just the adults.ย 

13 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

If only attending home games thatโ€™s ยฃ200 a month. Aye itโ€™s pretty costly to be fair, possibly have to pick and choose what games to attend rather than go regular.ย 
ย 

Iโ€™d like to see something in place if possible because unvaccined kids and adults not being allowed to attend isnโ€™t ideal.ย 

Granted Iโ€™m no 100% sure on what their stance is on unvaccinatedย kids attending just the adults.ย 

ย 

Agreed ๐Ÿ‘

It only costs ยฃ66 (not ยฃ100) because the Scottish Gov or their trusted Lab want to make money on it. You're not telling me that the very same PCR test that anyone can go an do any time they like at a testing facility costs anything more than a few ยฃ a pop.

7 hours ago, Cruyff said:

ย 

As I've had both jags I'm not fussed personally about having one but I'm against forcing people to have one and possibly discriminating against them if they do not.ย 

It's a bit,ย 

54qwf2.jpg.ead2f264ffd9cf52d7eb34315be3a34b.jpg

Youโ€™ve lost the argument if youโ€™re comparing anย entirely voluntary vaccination and certification system with Nazi Germany.

5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

It only costs ยฃ66 (not ยฃ100) because the Scottish Gov or their trusted Lab want to make money on it. You're not telling me that the very same PCR test that anyone can go an do any time they like at a testing facility costs anything more than a few ยฃ a pop.

ย 

We don't all get free match day tickets sadly ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

I reckon they're around ยฃ10-15 a pop costs wise However if they went down that route I imagine they'll be naming their partners for the passport as well for the same reasons they do it for international travel...money.

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Youโ€™ve lost the argument if youโ€™re comparing anย entirely voluntary vaccination and certification system with Nazi Germany.

How am I not surprised that you took a meme to be serious. :vrface:

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

How am I not surprised that you took a meme to be serious. :vrface:

Probably the same reason Iโ€™m not surprised YOU backtracked on a ludicrous post

17 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Probably the same reason Iโ€™m not surprised YOU backtracked on a ludicrous post

Where have I backtracked? :lol: the only thing ludicrous here is your attitude.ย 

6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Where have I backtracked? :lol: the only thing ludicrous here is your attitude.ย 

Okay letโ€™s leave it there chum.ย