So everythings alright then?

Dave 1974

Honest question?

Having read through a fair whack of threads since the latest round of regime propaganda and the usual influx of 'positive' postings from the 'all is well' brigade, i have to ask myself if Romanov has pulled it off again??.

Absolutely guaranteed he has been informed of everything that has been written about him in the press, online and on this forum regarding the growing resentment and serious discontent towards himself and the handling of our club.

The regime have a knack of churning all the right things at all the right times in a bid to ward off any potentially damaging acts/events from those concerned at the way this football club is being run.

It is no coincidence these statements hit the official website and press just after some significant events are happening off-field with regards to meetings with 'senior' Hearts officials, live on-air debates on radio and mobilisation for action via this website.

While i'm a severe critic of Romanov, i do hold a glimmer of hope that he may come good one day and right is multitude of wrongs, but how many can seriously say that he is capable of such actions after so many letdowns?

Granted, his words make for good reading, but they always do. This man is a genius at sugar coating his words and then producing very little or nothing at all. He turns back on his word with more style and verve than a politician on election week.

Lets face it, we're in the middle of ST purchase time. Nothing like a bit of good news to inspire those sales right?!

:unsure:

Dr. Bapswent

No its not.

We have had communication.

And been given info and promises.

None of these things are results or actual proof.

Thats is what is needed.

Until then its still just talk.

Its welcome, but its talk.

As I said the other day - its good news, which is a good thing.

But.... its not THE good news we were all hoping for, which remains a bad thing.

Honest answer is that I dont really feel any better or worse about things now than I did at the end of last week.

Francis Albert
Honest question?

Having read through a fair whack of threads since the latest round of regime propaganda and the usual influx of 'positive' postings from the 'all is well' brigade, i have to ask myself if Romanov has pulled it off again??.

Honest question. Can you point me in the direction of just three "all is well" postings out of this influx.

Honest question. Can you point me in the direction of just three "all is well" postings out of this influx.

Sure, hit your username a scroll through your history. :)

jambovambo
As I said the other day - its good news, which is a good thing.

But.... its not THE good news we were all hoping for, which remains a bad thing.

Honest answer is that I dont really feel any better or worse about things now than I did at the end of last week.

I feel worse, because in my view we are being patronised / sold a dummy / thrown scraps from the table to keep us quiet.

Francis Albert
Sure, hit your username a scroll through your history. :)

Can't find one. Try again.

Can't find one. Try again.

Oh i don't know Franny. You seem quite content to put a positive 'spin' on most topics.

As with all things in this sordid world there are only two options. The right choice and the wrong choice. For Romanov Rorschach has observed his wrong choices and will execute revenge for them...unless the right choice is made quickly with regards the managerial vacancy. Rorschach feels sure that the right choice will be made swiftly.

Fxxx the SPFL
Oh i don't know Franny. You seem quite content to put a positive 'spin' on most topics.

It dosen't take very long for the doom and gloom merchants to start again, sorry but again I keep repeating we have had far worse times in the past some fellow jambos on this site can't remember the 'old days' watching real pesh and having directors lining their pockets yes it's happened in the the past and will no doubt happen again in the future.

PS First game at tynie was in 1962 doesn't make me a better jambo than others just a bit older and mayb'e wiser !!!

;)

Honest question?

Absolutely guaranteed he has been informed of everything that has been written about him in the press, online and on this forum regarding the growing resentment and serious discontent towards himself and the handling of our club.

The regime have a knack of churning all the right things at all the right times in a bid to ward off any potentially damaging acts/events from those concerned at the way this football club is being run.

It is no coincidence these statements hit the official website and press just after some significant events are happening off-field with regards to meetings with 'senior' Hearts officials, live on-air debates on radio and mobilisation for action via this website.

While i'm a severe critic of Romanov, i do hold a glimmer of hope that he may come good one day and right is multitude of wrongs, but how many can seriously say that he is capable of such actions after so many letdowns?

Granted, his words make for good reading, but they always do. This man is a genius at sugar coating his words and then producing very little or nothing at all. He turns back on his word with more style and verve than a politician on election week.

Lets face it, we're in the middle of ST purchase time. Nothing like a bit of good news to inspire those sales right?!

Actions speak louder than words ......

.................. until then nothing has changed for me.

It dosen't take very long for the doom and gloom merchants to start again, sorry but again I keep repeating we have had far worse times in the past some fellow jambos on this site can't remember the 'old days' watching real pesh and having directors lining their pockets yes it's happened in the the past and will no doubt happen again in the future.

PS First game at tynie was in 1962 doesn't make me a better jambo than others just a bit older and mayb'e wiser !!!

;)

That old and wise but still unable to construct a sentence, sheesh!

;)

But does that justify whats happening these days and does it make it acceptable!!?

For me many of the issues remained unanswered - i.e new manager and interference.

However 2 key issues are taking shape - lack of communication and reducing the debt. I feel we have more communication in the last 3 days than the previous 3 months. Not great but a small step in the right direction.

The debt levels are/will be down to pre VR days - so again it's a step in the right direction - a big one.

Fxxx the SPFL
That old and wise but still unable to construct a sentence, sheesh!

too much timewasting with full stops and commas, long live my mate vlad

:wacko:

;)

No. It quite clearly doesn't make you wiser. Perhaps more santised to the muck that you are used too. ;););)

I'm a realist. That means i only deal with what is actually happening in the real world, my friend. Until it's signed on the dotted line. As clear as night follows day. Not accepting another bout of well rehearsed, well timed rhetoric.

Please save your tales of the 'old days' for someone with a bit more guile than yourself.

jambo mark

1. we are now getting communication from the club

2. our owner is prepared to write off ?12m of debt in exchange for etiquette, putting us on a more financially secured basis (in my view demonstrating his long term commitment)

*not all rosy, but after all the doom and gloom, things are taking steps in the right direction (why cant we be happy about that?)

1. we are now getting communication from the club

2. our owner is prepared to write off ?12m of debt in exchange for etiquette, putting us on a more financially secured basis (in my view demonstrating his long term commitment)

*not all rosy, but after all the doom and gloom, things are taking steps in the right direction (why cant we be happy about that?)

Because they are only words and not actions? :)

Jam Tarts 1874
Honest question?

Unbelievable! Is there no limitation the size of some people's egos?

You seriously believe that a complex and significant debt to equity scheme has just been cobbled together because a few blowhards have been bashing their gums on here? You say it's "guaranteed" that Romanov knows what is being written on here? You have some insight?

Hearts have been talking about converting debt to equity for months, you are even more paranoid than you think if you believe Hearts announcement of these plans has anything to do with season ticket sales.

The long term viability of the club is much more important than your ego and your conspiracy theories.

Unbelievable! Is there no limitation the size of some people's egos?

You seriously believe that a complex and significant debt to equity scheme has just been cobbled together because a few blowhards have been bashing their gums on here? You say it's "guaranteed" that Romanov knows what is being written on here? You have some insight?

Hearts have been talking about converting debt to equity for months, you are even more paranoid than you think if you believe Hearts announcement of these plans has anything to do with season ticket sales.

The long term viability of the club is much more important than your ego and your conspiracy theories.

Nothing to do with ego you imbecile! What planet do you live on?!?

Why have you taken it upon yourself to be so staunch in support of the most ridiculous and amateurish leadership this club, or perhaps indeed, any senior club has had to put up with??

Explain to me what the regime have done that merits your 100% loyalty and support?

I admire your stance in the face of glaring obviousness. I bet your wife knows who's the boss in your household, right?

jambo mark
Because they are only words and not actions? :)

because . . . . er . . . . . words speak louder than actions . . . . .

damn you!!

Fxxx the SPFL
No. It quite clearly doesn't make you wiser. Perhaps more santised to the muck that you are used too. ;););)

I'm a realist. That means i only deal with what is actually happening in the real world, my friend. Until it's signed on the dotted line. As clear as night follows day. Not accepting another bout of well rehearsed, well timed rhetoric.

Please save your tales of the 'old days' for someone with a bit more guile than yourself.

well my friend what or who is your alternative to Romanov, your answer on the back of a postage stamp please !!!

:cool:

So what?

Seriously, so what?

Do we not comment on the way club is being run now just because of the way it was ran in the past?

Thank christ that attitude wasn't very vocal during the Pieman's tenure.

well my friend what or who is your alternative to Romanov, your answer on the back of a postage stamp please !!!

Again, thank christ that attitude wasn't very vocal during the Pieman's tenure because there was no alternative to him when the protests started.

Francis Albert

So you've still not found even three "everything is rosy" posts on the whole of JKB. Ok make it two.

lambojambo
Honest question?

While i'm a severe critic of Romanov..........

....NO $ HIT!!!:rolleyes:

Yes, I am so happy now, nothing wrong at all and going to renew my ST right now:p

VR - GTF

doctor jambo

For once in our history we have an owner who actually PAYS for his mistakes

He ran up the bigger debt, but has forked his OWN ?12 million to pay for that error

In that respect hats off to the man

Can we honestly say that of any previous incumbents?

The others wracked up the debt then left

Respect where respect is due

I wouldn't worry about doom and gloomers and rosy opinions. I was raised in a house where every second Saturday we, my mother my sister, and I trembled untill about 5.20pm when my Faither came home from the Hearts game. If they won it was just a normal day. If they lost he was going to do shocking things to that illegitimate Alec Irvine. He swore never to go back I think every second home game, but he continued until he was in his eighties, I even had to arrange my wedding to suit an away game.

So don't worry too much about the negativity of some, it goes with being a Hearts supporter, its just a way of ventilating, but their heart for Hearts for is generally in the right place. On the contrary there are some people now in the days of the Internet who just use forums to spout, that is how they get their jollies.

jambovambo
For once in our history we have an owner who actually PAYS for his mistakes

He ran up the bigger debt, but has forked his OWN ?12 million to pay for that error

In that respect hats off to the man

Can we honestly say that of any previous incumbents?

The others wracked up the debt then left

Respect where respect is due

Who says it is his money?

This money has not gone anywhere, only the debt has been converted to (extra specially created) shares - isn't that right?

jambovambo
I wouldn't worry about doom and gloomers and rosy opinions. I was raised in a house where every second Saturday we, my mother my sister, and I trembled untill about 5.20pm when my Faither came home from the Hearts game. If they won it was just a normal day. If they lost he was going to do shocking things to that illegitimate Alec Irvine. He swore never to go back I think every second home game, but he continued until he was in his eighties, I even had to arrange my wedding to suit an away game.

So don't worry too much about the negativity of some, it goes with being a Hearts supporter, its just a way of ventilating, but their heart for Hearts for is generally in the right place. On the contrary there are some people now in the days of the Internet who just use forums to spout, that is how they get their jollies.

Ah - reminds me of Ripping Yarns ... (two mins 55 secs in ...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc0oLVsdWOk

jambo mark

This money has not gone anywhere, only the debt has been converted to (extra specially created) shares - isn't that right?

whats happened is that hearts have created new shares, which romanov has essentially bought for ?12m

(instead of giving hearts ?12m, he has just reduced what hearts essentially owe his bank)

Ron Burgundy

Every thing is rosy after the last two days.

He clearly needed a hand with that one.

So you've still not found even three "everything is rosy" posts on the whole of JKB. Ok make it two.

Honest question?

If your assumption is correct about Romanov being informed of the unrest by the fans who post on this board then more power to us then.

It proves that by voicing our concerns that we can influence what happens to a degree.

Does that mean we should give ourselves a pat on the back?

Personally I will reserve judgement until I see who our next Manager is and how the team perform before getting too excited.

Derby Dominance

Oh FFS :wacko:

Derby Dominance
our owner is prepared to write off ?12m of debt in exchange for etiquette,

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think he could do with learning a bit of Chairman's etiquette.

Not sure it would cost ?12m though. :rofl:

Archived