Eva Olid

Tom Hardy’s Dug

15 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

I'd be gutted if she played for the other side

Would be a waste if she did but I'd be happy to watch 😉

colinmaroon
14 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Wonderful,d at least say you are going to go and watch them but let's play the nice to be nice card yet again zzzzz

Sshhhh!!!

The eejit's fallen asleep.

gashauskis9

This thread has turned into something I knew it would, but hung on to the small hope it wouldn’t 😔.

5 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

This thread has turned into something I knew it would, but hung on to the small hope it wouldn’t 😔.

Indeed , one thing I find interesting is the level of effort she put in to the opportunity. Absolutely no surprise she got the job hearing that. The things she has said in relation to progress aswell seems interesting (including the intensity of training) as it would suggest the club will need to increase funding as she goes along to achieve what they want. Hopefully she and the team get the success they crave and work for.

Edited by sadj
gashauskis9
15 minutes ago, sadj said:

Indeed , one thing I find interesting is the level of effort she put in to the opportunity. Absolutely no surprise she got the job hearing that. The things she has said in relation to progress aswell seems interesting (including the intensity of training) as it would suggest the club will need to increase funding as she goes along to achieve what they want. Hopefully she and the team get the success they crave and work for.

Absolutely.  Savage really seems to know his stuff on the recruitment side. 

Our new Woman’s Coach really impressed me in her interview with Hearts TV. A very smart lady who knows her stuff and boy is she beautiful.