• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

14 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Wonderful,d at least say you are going to go and watch them but let's play the nice to be nice card yet again zzzzz

Sshhhh!!!

The eejit's fallen asleep.

5 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

This thread has turned into something I knew it would, but hung on to the small hope it wouldn’t 😔.

Indeed , one thing I find interesting is the level of effort she put in to the opportunity. Absolutely no surprise she got the job hearing that. The things she has said in relation to progress aswell seems interesting (including the intensity of training) as it would suggest the club will need to increase funding as she goes along to achieve what they want. Hopefully she and the team get the success they crave and work for.

Edited by sadj

15 minutes ago, sadj said:

Indeed , one thing I find interesting is the level of effort she put in to the opportunity. Absolutely no surprise she got the job hearing that. The things she has said in relation to progress aswell seems interesting (including the intensity of training) as it would suggest the club will need to increase funding as she goes along to achieve what they want. Hopefully she and the team get the success they crave and work for.

Absolutely.  Savage really seems to know his stuff on the recruitment side. 

Our new Woman’s Coach really impressed me in her interview with Hearts TV. A very smart lady who knows her stuff and boy is she beautiful.

• 1 year later...
36 minutes ago, Masonic said:

give her a 10 year deal

Is that the new women's third top ? 

gorgierulesapply88

The reason the womans team have been able to thrive is due to Joe Savage. He obviously has a wee bit of a fancy for her, and rightly so!

Previous to him being here the womans team got/had nothing, every request now seems to be granted. And their budget is well into the 6 figures just for the 1st team now...

1 hour ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

The reason the womans team have been able to thrive is due to Joe Savage. He obviously has a wee bit of a fancy for her, and rightly so!

Previous to him being here the womans team got/had nothing, every request now seems to be granted. And their budget is well into the 6 figures just for the 1st team now...

Or may be Budge and the rest of the board tasked him with looking after the womens team as well as the mens teams , and he took it seriously and appointed some one who is really good at the job 

Unknown user

Aye interest rates have gone up too, the prick

Would've loved to be a fly on the wall in the Savage household when Eva was announced... "honestly dear, she was the best candidate!" 😬

jamboinglasgow
54 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Or may be Budge and the rest of the board tasked him with looking after the womens team as well as the mens teams , and he took it seriously and appointed some one who is really good at the job 

agree, its like some people turn into teenage boys.

3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

agree, its like some people turn into teenage boys.

I get it to a degree , I personally think she is stunning . Just think it is well harsh to make out that is why she is in the job , and that she is not a good manager

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I get it to a degree , I personally think she is stunning . Just think it is well harsh to make out that is why she is in the job , and that she is not a good manager

Thats what I mean, by teenage boys I mean they only see that she looks attractive and dont think she got the job because he is good at what she does.

7 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Thats what I mean, by teenage boys I mean they only see that she looks attractive and dont think she got the job because he is good at what she does.

Yip , I agree . Also a bit laughable that Budge would not have seen right through shit like that after her route to success 

the posh bit
52 minutes ago, Sooks said:

She is stunning. I see her cutting about Fountainpark a lot, its always a thrill 😍

gorgierulesapply88
4 hours ago, Sooks said:

Previous to Olid. They got nothing. Diddly.

1 minute ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Previous to Olid , we never had that level of investment available to the womens team . We started taking it seriously and wanted a manager that matched our ambition . Looks to me like we found her 

Japan Jambo
2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

She has a UEFA Pro license.

:sadrobbo:

Can she take the men's team for the Euro games then? :ninja:

Unknown user

There's been an increase in internet fraud too

Watt-Zeefuik
6 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

It'd be a bit like saying Craig Gordon was only in goals because he's a handsome fella. Undeniable that he is, but that's no why he's in goals.

Yes, she's quite easy on the eyes. Also been a great coach for us.

10 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

It'd be a bit like saying Craig Gordon was only in goals because he's a handsome fella. Undeniable that he is, but that's no why he's in goals.

Yes, she's quite easy on the eyes. Also been a great coach for us.

Exactly.  Every word.  And I mean EVERY word!

Салатные палочки
18 hours ago, WDJ87 said:

Would've loved to be a fly on the wall in the Savage household when Eva was announced... "honestly dear, she was the best candidate!" 😬

:laugh:

I've actually been through similar, although with female colleagues rather than at home. They seen all candidates coming in for the interviews and put their money on the 26 year old blonde. Turns out she actually was the best one. 

She is an absolute stunner though oor Eva, there's no denying it :loved:

15 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Benefactors. And those that say we spend too much on the Women's team to the detriment of the first team fail to recognise there would be no benefactors at the club without our Women. 

The investment in the Women has led to an increased budget for our Men.

Eva has proven herself to be a brilliant manager.

Edited by Homme

A_A wehatethehibs

She has got star quality. Part of me actually would quite like to see her put in the men’s first team management job. She has actually done a superb job with the women’s team results. The seethe from certain individuals would be glorious 

Unknown user
11 minutes ago, Homme said:

there would be no benefactors at the club without our Women. 

This is something I've seen said a lot but where has it come from?

Edited by Smithee

12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

This is something I've seen said a lot but where has it come from?

Pretty sure it was Ann Budge.

18 minutes ago, Homme said:

Pretty sure it was Ann Budge.

Ann Budge had the benefactors in place before she came to Hearts. Been working together from the start.

Ministryofdad
On 03/09/2021 at 12:35, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

8 minute interview with her posted by the club, for those interested…

As I said before, and I will say it again due to it being deleted by mods misinterpreted what my intention was. 

I couldn't last 8 minutes with her.

What do you mean??!! 

You are being a chauvinist pig good sir!

I will elaborate. 

Her coaching methods are intense, she was invited to do a session with our group at oriam. Eva put us through our paces. I couldn't keep up so for me never again! 

Do enjoy the walking football. 

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, Libertarian said:

image.thumb.png.253ffb5e8781324e6593a3c41f77a56d.png

Dunno what the fuss is all about tbh.

Naisys Tackle
1 hour ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Ha ha...spot on! Loved that time of day on the balcony in the sun abroad,  eating a packet of puffed up crap crisps and a 🍺  while my ex was sleeping. I once got caught in the shower having a sherman tank tho when she woke up sooner than I thought.  The grief I got whilst persuading her that I was thinking about her (i wasn't)....was horrible 😵💫😵💫😵💫😢

:whistling:

Bazzas right boot
14 hours ago, Ministryofdad said:

As I said before, and I will say it again due to it being deleted by mods misinterpreted what my intention was. 

I couldn't last 8 minutes with her.

What do you mean??!! 

You are being a chauvinist pig good sir!

I will elaborate. 

Her coaching methods are intense, she was invited to do a session with our group at oriam. Eva put us through our paces. I couldn't keep up so for me never again! 

Do enjoy the walking football. 

Good save.

Gorgierools
13 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Dunno what the fuss is all about tbh.

I think we all enjoy the prospect of having a distressed leather chesterfield to jump on.