Jump to content

A Message From Robbo (Fans Going To Dingwall)


Recommended Posts

A message from Robbo. 

 

ICT are opening their Sports Bar & Highlander Lounge to welcome any Hearts fans travelling to Dingwall (20 minutes away) 

 

Bars / Lounges will be open from 11am  - 2pm. They can take 300 fans with easy parking for buses & cars. Robbo will be there to personally meet & greet as well as thanking them for the tremendous support they gave him when he was unwell. 

 

Places have to be booked due to numbers allowed 

 

Email [email protected] for the attention of John Robertson. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tasavallan

    21

  • portobellojambo1

    6

  • Boab

    5

  • Auldbenches

    4

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

john thomas
5 minutes ago, iainmac said:

A message from Robbo. 

 

ICT are opening their Sports Bar & Highlander Lounge to welcome any Hearts fans travelling to Dingwall (20 minutes away) 

 

Bars / Lounges will be open from 11am  - 2pm. They can take 300 fans with easy parking for buses & cars. Robbo will be there to personally meet & greet as well as thanking them for the tremendous support they gave him when he was unwell. 

 

Places have to be booked due to numbers allowed 

 

Email [email protected] for the attention of John Robertson. 

Someone on the ball at RC 

Link to post
Share on other sites
john thomas
Just now, john thomas said:

Someone on the ball at ICT

Just now, john thomas said:

Someone on the ball at RC 

 

Obviously not me !

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Frenchman Returns

Will someone give him a cuddle for me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo

I cant make it,so tell him he can have my pie. Love the guy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
FinnBarr Saunders
37 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

best hearts player ever total legend and a really nice guy :rifle:

 

Stole my wifes Sharpie and blamed Drew Busby for the theft!

Link to post
Share on other sites
wattie exploited
21 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

 

Stole my wifes Sharpie and blamed Drew Busby for the theft!

hahahah brilliant and Drew Busby another brilliant player and hard as nails:rifle:

Link to post
Share on other sites
FinnBarr Saunders
6 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

hahahah brilliant and Drew Busby another brilliant player and hard as nails:rifle:

 

The 2 of them were at the Corn Exchange in the Championship season for a live showing v the vermin at Festering Road. She nipped to Asda next door to buy the Sharpie as neither had a pen. Both signed her shoulders and she got them tattooed on in Bathgate the next day. No bad considering she's Geordie and had seen neither play! I think she likes me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Portable Badger
36 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

 

Stole my wifes Sharpie and blamed Drew Busby for the theft!

Wish he’d steal my feckin wife !!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

 

The 2 of them were at the Corn Exchange in the Championship season for a live showing v the vermin at Festering Road. She nipped to Asda next door to buy the Sharpie as neither had a pen. Both signed her shoulders and she got them tattooed on in Bathgate the next day. No bad considering she's Geordie and had seen neither play! I think she likes me.

 

:notsure:

Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo
21 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

 

The 2 of them were at the Corn Exchange in the Championship season for a live showing v the vermin at Festering Road. She nipped to Asda next door to buy the Sharpie as neither had a pen. Both signed her shoulders and she got them tattooed on in Bathgate the next day. No bad considering she's Geordie and had seen neither play! I think she likes me.

I honestly thought a Sharpie was a kind of dog.😀😀😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
wattie exploited
37 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

 

The 2 of them were at the Corn Exchange in the Championship season for a live showing v the vermin at Festering Road. She nipped to Asda next door to buy the Sharpie as neither had a pen. Both signed her shoulders and she got them tattooed on in Bathgate the next day. No bad considering she's Geordie and had seen neither play! I think she likes me.

got a few mates that are geordie,s  good people :rifle:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ex member of the SaS

Obviously appreciates what we did and how we supported him when he was off on leave. Shame there was not a job made for him at Hearts. What an ambassador he would make.

Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
3 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Obviously appreciates what we did and how we supported him when he was off on leave. Shame there was not a job made for him at Hearts. What an ambassador he would make.

He did the job that Gary Locke now does but left to go back to Inverness 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ex member of the SaS
17 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He did the job that Gary Locke now does but left to go back to Inverness 

You know I forgot all about that. Old age and memory doesn't go together. Maybe sometime in the future he will return.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

I honestly thought a Sharpie was a kind of dog.😀😀😀

Poor Bob.  😆

 

@Sharpie

 

::troll::

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
rudi must stay
7 hours ago, Shaggy2 said:

More exciting news to come from Robbo over the course of the next week or two. 📕 😳

 

The New testament?

Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo
6 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

 

The New testament?

I think that's been done. Might have to call it something different or he'll have Rome all over his ass. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
37 minutes ago, Jamdub said:

Two great jambos, Robbo and Gary. :bravo:

Robbo is my favourite player but Locke is my favourite jambo.  No one at our club has done what he has as a fan who went on to play and manage us.   He is one man that should be never criticised on here.  Obviously robbo as well.  

Gary Naysmith is my next fav jambo

I'd recommend his si ferry interview to anyone who hasn't seen it.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

Robbo is my favourite player but Locke is my favourite jambo.  No one at our club has done what he has as a fan who went on to play and manage us.   He is one man that should be never criticised on here.  Obviously robbo as well.  

Gary Naysmith is my next fav jambo

I'd recommend his si ferry interview to anyone who hasn't seen it.  

 

100% agree about Gary Locke.  His enthusiasm for Hearts is just so evident.

 

I find it worse that tiresome when some posters launch into harsh criticisms of people like him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

100% agree about Gary Locke.  His enthusiasm for Hearts is just so evident.

 

I find it worse that tiresome when some posters launch into harsh criticisms of people like him.

I hated when he was struggling with us and getting roundly criticised.  

He is Mr Jambo to me.   Went home and away everywhere in the old first division days and went on captain and manage us.   

I hope every time theirs a derby coming up that they lock the players in a room with him and let them know what it really means.  I'd have him on the bench for derbys.  

Watch his si ferry interview on YouTube.  That blows the daft Gary reputation out the window.  

He is one ex player that would pay to get in to see us.  

I hope he is employed by us until he retires.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

I hated when he was struggling with us and getting roundly criticised.  

He is Mr Jambo to me.   Went home and away everywhere in the old first division days and went on captain and manage us.   

I hope every time theirs a derby coming up that they lock the players in a room with him and let them know what it really means.  I'd have him on the bench for derbys.  

Watch his si ferry interview on YouTube.  That blows the daft Gary reputation out the window.  

He is one ex player that would pay to get in to see us.  

I hope he is employed by us until he retires.  

:bravo:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
2 minutes ago, Jamdub said:

:bravo:

I'd love to ha e been there went he went home to his dads house after he gave the finger to the hobos.  Imagine him trying to give his dad a hard time for it and saying if he does it again he'll get banned from Tynecastle. 

We wouldn't have seen or heard from him ever again...  and his dad would've blamed it on vlad

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
gashauskis9

Meanwhile, in the south of France, ‘Sauzee’s Bar’ has a strict no green policy and has taken any trace of cabbage or ribs off their food menu.  
 

Robbo though ❤️❤️❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites

No tickets on sale yet for county game. Will be a ‘home’ game for me due to being 20miles from my house. If I can find a driver I’ll join robbo!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
1 minute ago, poultry said:

Great gesture from ICT and JR. 

I think they’ll do alright from the bar takings. Thirsty journey up to Sneckie. 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think they’ll do alright from the bar takings. Thirsty journey up to Sneckie. 😄

When do the tickets go on sale. Or is it only home fans 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, davemclaren said:

I think they’ll do alright from the bar takings. Thirsty journey up to Sneckie. 😄

Absolutely Dave. 🍻

Link to post
Share on other sites
Auldbenches
3 hours ago, gashauskis9 said:

Meanwhile, in the south of France, ‘Sauzee’s Bar’ has a strict no green policy and has taken any trace of cabbage or ribs off their food menu.  
 

Robbo though ❤️❤️❤️

If frank is there, ask him if he'll sell you that decanter he smashed.   It would be a great addition to the Hearts museum.  

It was a decanter he smashed?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ri Alban said:

When do the tickets go on sale. Or is it only home fans 

Home sale is well underway. No mention of whether we’ll get tickets or not 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Home sale is well underway. No mention of whether we’ll get tickets or not 

If there are no away tickets, ICT should open up their away end for a live beam back on a big screen, let folk drink in the stand and they could coin in as much as they made last year off us. 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
portobellojambo1
10 hours ago, ri Alban said:

When do the tickets go on sale. Or is it only home fans 

Ross County already have played a home fixture since the lockdown ended and gave tickets to away fans. For our game with them the ticket prices for HMFC fans are £25 adults, £10 for concessions and £5 for under 18's. It may well be similar to the game at Tannadice, electronic tickets. I was also hearing today that for the game at Tynecastle next weekend it seems that this vaccine passport/evidence certificate will be required for entry to the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...