Jump to content

Reporting Scotland


MR INCREDIBLE

Recommended Posts

MR INCREDIBLE

Not a thing about the share transfer.

Over 8000 fans help save Edinburgh’s top football club but let’s have a 5 minute slot on a new Ian Rankin book.

There are no words.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • colinmaroon

    8

  • Four faces

    8

  • ri Alban

    6

  • John Findlay

    6

Carl Fredrickson
1 minute ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Not a thing about the share transfer.

Over 8000 fans help save Edinburgh’s top football club but let’s have a 5 minute slot on a new Ian Rankin book.

There are no words.

 

That sounds like a pretty rubbish book. 

 

On a serious note, what do you expect from STV? It is a crap channel that I cant remember the last time they had any rights to show any Scottish games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Carl Fredrickson said:

 

That sounds like a pretty rubbish book. 

 

On a serious note, what do you expect from STV? It is a crap channel that I cant remember the last time they had any rights to show any Scottish games. 

I think reporting Scotland is BBC and Scotland today is STV. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
MR INCREDIBLE
1 minute ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

 

That sounds like a pretty rubbish book. 

 

On a serious note, what do you expect from STV? It is a crap channel that I cant remember the last time they had any rights to show any Scottish games. 

It was BBC Scotland

Link to post
Share on other sites
Carl Fredrickson
Just now, Rudolf said:

I think reporting Scotland is BBC and Scotland today is STV. 

Ah my mistake, shows how long it is since I last watched either. 

 

My question would then be what would one expect from the crappy rantic favouring BBC?

Link to post
Share on other sites
merrymac

It was certainly on STV.

short clip with a few words from AB

Link to post
Share on other sites
Clerry Jambo
6 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Not a thing about the share transfer.

Over 8000 fans help save Edinburgh’s top football club but let’s have a 5 minute slot on a new Ian Rankin book.

There are no words.

I’m totally with you mate but sums up the media attitude in this country when it comes to fitba. Also this morning on sky debating will rangers or Celtic win the league, which is fine because 1 of them will win it but not a mention of the Edinburgh clubs currently sitting at the top

Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter
5 minutes ago, merrymac said:

It was certainly on STV.

short clip with a few words from AB

Yes i just caught it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Silvery_Moon
7 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

I think reporting Scotland is BBC and Scotland today is STV. 

Been well over a decade since it was called Scotland Today 😄

 

To be fair the STV News did give it a mention. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The BBC Scotland TV channel must be the worst on TV.

It’s basically teleshopping without the crap watches !

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stu_HMFC
25 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Not a thing about the share transfer.

Over 8000 fans help save Edinburgh’s top football club but let’s have a 5 minute slot on a new Ian Rankin book.

There are no words.

Do they still do that show “THE NINE”

If so I’d imagine it will on that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
jambogemz

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised at this. It took the BBC until long after the shares were signed over before it was even acknowledged on their website. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stu_HMFC
5 minutes ago, Boab said:

The BBC Scotland TV channel must be the worst on TV.

It’s basically teleshopping without the crap watches !

 

They employ Liam McLeod #prick 

Terrible commentator the coverage of the cup final v Celtic in December was so cringe if he took a second to get his tongue out Scott Browns arse he would of noticed there was two teams contesting the cup final .

Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before

I couldnt give a **** whether it was reported on the news or not in all honesty. 

 

Getting a mention on STV isnt really one of the reasons I keep up my FOH payments.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
EH11 2NL

Can only imagine the fanfare had this been one of the erse cheeks. A 10 day countdown on all major news channels / papers as a starting point no doubt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy

The only decent thing about Reporting Scotland is Ann Lumsdane.  And really is the only decent thing and even she isn’t on it that much. 
 

An absolute disgrace that nothing was mentioned but not surprising in the least as it’s a complete tin pot organisation.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, been here before said:

I couldnt give a **** whether it was reported on the news or not in all honesty. 

 

Getting a mention on STV isnt really one of the reasons I keep up my FOH payments.

 

 

 

Agree with this. 

 

Also, the only people that 'get' their sports news from the sports section of the news must be over 70 by now 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamhammer
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

The weather’s good though !

 

EEA34104-70A0-4EFF-879E-A6B0B5986389.jpeg

Beat me to it 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hectormasson
44 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

They employ Liam McLeod #prick 

Terrible commentator the coverage of the cup final v Celtic in December was so cringe if he took a second to get his tongue out Scott Browns arse he would of noticed there was two teams contesting the cup final .

Well said 👌possibly the worst and most one sided commentary I've ever heard ! It made me f....g cringe, 

Link to post
Share on other sites
A_A wehatethehibs

Good news everyone the BBC licence fee is apparently in terminal decline as viewers unsubscribe en masse 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Been well over a decade since it was called Scotland Today 😄

 

To be fair the STV News did give it a mention. 

🤣 shows how often I watch the pish

Link to post
Share on other sites
innerjambo

All tv channels in Scotland are based in Glasgow, for a Glasgow audience only. Pick Glasgow up with a massive crane, and plant it firmly, somewhere in Ireland........jobs a good un, problem solved 👌 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stu_HMFC
22 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

All tv channels in Scotland are based in Glasgow, for a Glasgow audience only. Pick Glasgow up with a massive crane, and plant it firmly, somewhere in Ireland........jobs a good un, problem solved 👌 

Remember STV Edinburgh and we had that stupid Late show with Euan Cameron he thought he was some big time late night tv presenter you get in America 😂. It was filmed above Tesco in fountain bridge . It only lasted a couple months . Some nutter gave abuse to Jane Park think it was staged but it was embarrassing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
innerjambo
3 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Remember STV Edinburgh and we had that stupid Late show with Euan Cameron he thought he was some big time late night tv presenter you get in America 😂. It was filmed above Tesco in fountain bridge . It only lasted a couple months . Some nutter gave abuse to Jane Park think it was staged but it was embarrassing.

 

Most of our tv presenters are embarrassing and amateurish. It's a joke really, Jonathan Sutherland makes me cringe big time, he's like a wee laddie released from school for the day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stu_HMFC
14 minutes ago, BarneyvB said:

Wouldn't worry, Amy's reporting about it on The Nine

Amy Irons ? Is she in the wet look trousers 🤪

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kalamazoo Jambo
2 hours ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

 

That sounds like a pretty rubbish book. 

:)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kalamazoo Jambo
2 hours ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

 

That sounds like a pretty rubbish book. 

:)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
part_time_jambo
2 hours ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Not a thing about the share transfer.

Over 8000 fans help save Edinburgh’s top football club but let’s have a 5 minute slot on a new Ian Rankin book.

There are no words.

 

2 hours ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

 

That sounds like a pretty rubbish book. 

 

On a serious note, what do you expect from STV? It is a crap channel that I cant remember the last time they had any rights to show any Scottish games. 

 

 

Brilliant. Made me laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Jambo
3 hours ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Not a thing about the share transfer.

Over 8000 fans help save Edinburgh’s top football club but let’s have a 5 minute slot on a new Ian Rankin book.

There are no words.

Yeah thats exactly what I thought would happen. If Rangers had bought a new sandwich trolley that would have been at the top of the sports section. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo in Bathgate
9 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yeah thats exactly what I thought would happen. If Rangers had bought a new sandwich trolley that would have been at the top of the sports section. 

Not really the BBC have a feud with Rangers and are not interested in reporting anything favourable about Rangers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jambo-in-furness

What else did anyone expect?

 

The transfer has taken way too long to complete, it’s very old news,  posters on here have been moaning about it for what seems forever.

 

okay,  we are proud of our achievement but it’s just not news.

 

Sit down, pour yourself a drink and toast the future.

 

Never forget, never forgive,  pledge for life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Not a thing about the share transfer.

Over 8000 fans help save Edinburgh’s top football club but let’s have a 5 minute slot on a new Ian Rankin book.

There are no words.


The BBC have been anti-Hearts for years! Based in Weegie land! 😏

Edited by Thomaso
Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo

If it was Celtic or Rangers achieving this milestone, and leading the way in the UK in terms of fan ownership, there would be a special 4-part series on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Natural Order

Harrowing stuff. Don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
colinmaroon
4 hours ago, jamboozy said:

BBC Scotland is a clown show.

 

Good slot on the Nine on BBC Scotland channel.

 

It's Reporting Scotland on BBC1 that is the bloody disgrace.

 

Not even a mention sums up that Weegie joke of a broadcaster.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
colinmaroon
6 minutes ago, The Natural Order said:

Harrowing stuff. Don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight.

 

Take your pathetic merde and sleep on that.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
colinmaroon
43 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

What else did anyone expect?

 

The transfer has taken way too long to complete, it’s very old news,  posters on here have been moaning about it for what seems forever.

 

okay,  we are proud of our achievement but it’s just not news.

 

Sit down, pour yourself a drink and toast the future.

 

Never forget, never forgive,  pledge for life.

 

Apologists for that utter disrespect should be rendered as well, no matter what "Look at me! I'm above all that" superiority complex they mistakenly think they have.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
MR INCREDIBLE
9 minutes ago, The Natural Order said:

Harrowing stuff. Don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight.

Just have a look back at some of your posts.

That should do the trick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spellczech
3 hours ago, Boab said:

The weather’s good though !

 

EEA34104-70A0-4EFF-879E-A6B0B5986389.jpeg

That is one fetish I just don't get (oh and feet too) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug
1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

If it was Celtic or Rangers achieving this milestone, and leading the way in the UK in terms of fan ownership, there would be a special 4-part series on it.

Exactly.  Especially rangers.  Imagine the coverage if their supporters could have been bothered saving their club? We'd never have heard the end of it.

 

Didn't happen though.  Their club is deid.

 

Deid.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...