Jump to content

Hamilton v Hearts B - 31 Aug - Tickets?


Saint Jambo

Recommended Posts

Saint Jambo

Has anyone spotted details of tickets for tomorrow's B team Challenge Cup game against Hamilton? Live in the west and have a free evening so might pop along if they are accommodating away fans.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Jambo
44 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

 

Thanks. I did have a look at their Twitter account, but some how missed this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stu_HMFC

Was just looking on their website there. I might take a drive through after work for this tomorrow night. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
gashauskis9

As the new owner, I’d like to extend my generosity by letting all supporters into this for nowt.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug

Serious question.  Is this what I used to call the biscuit cup? Tunnochs or something like that?  Welsh clubs included?

 

If it's not, what is it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
David McCaig
32 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Serious question.  Is this what I used to call the biscuit cup? Tunnochs or something like that?  Welsh clubs included?

 

If it's not, what is it?

No Welsh clubs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Jambo
3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Serious question.  Is this what I used to call the biscuit cup? Tunnochs or something like that?  Welsh clubs included?

 

If it's not, what is it?

 

Yes it is the cup for teams from Champioonship to League 2 formely sponsored by such stellar names as B&Q, Bells, Irn Bru, Ramsdens, Petrofac and Tunnocks. Currently officially called the SPFL Trust Trophy thanks to sponsorship by our very own James Anderson.

 

A few years ago they added Premiership U20/B teams, a few teams from the Highland and Lowland league and teams from Northern Ireland, Ireland and Wales top leagues and the English National (Conference) Leauge. Teams from outside Scotland haven't been included this year due to covid. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug
2 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

 

Yes it is the cup for teams from Champioonship to League 2 formely sponsored by such stellar names as B&Q, Bells, Irn Bru, Ramsdens, Petrofac and Tunnocks. Currently officially called the SPFL Trust Trophy thanks to sponsorship by our very own James Anderson.

 

A few years ago they added Premiership U20/B teams, a few teams from the Highland and Lowland league and teams from Northern Ireland, Ireland and Wales top leagues and the English National (Conference) Leauge. Teams from outside Scotland haven't been included this year due to covid. 

Thanks for that.  Gives us a bit of an interest tomorrow.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I imagine Ross Stewart will play as one of the two overage players. McFarlane played in goals in the Edin City game but is away with the International age group this week. It will be a good test for him and a chance to prove he is No2 (rather than No 3). Popescu/Henderson played v City but I doubt either will play tonight. Henderson maybe if he can be loaned out anytime in the next month but Popescu will likely be travelling to his new club.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
chizinho21

Intrigued to see which 2 senior players are involved this time around. Last match it was Popescu and Henderson I think, but plenty of other players who need game time. If Popescu isn't in the plans at all I don't really see the point in playing him (same goes for Roberts) or the lads over age restriction who will be going out on loan.

Based on that would be nice to give Moore and McEneff a run out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
chizinho21
6 minutes ago, JTJ said:

I imagine Ross Stewart will play as one of the two overage players. McFarlane played in goals in the Edin City game but is away with the International age group this week. It will be a good test for him and a chance to prove he is No2 (rather than No 3). Popescu/Henderson played v City but I doubt either will play tonight. Henderson maybe if he can be loaned out anytime in the next month but Popescu will likely be travelling to his new club.....

Good point on Stewart, forgot McFarlane is on Int duty.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Niemi’s gloves
1 hour ago, chizinho21 said:

Good point on Stewart, forgot McFarlane is on Int duty.


We also have a keeper called Harris Spratt who was on the bench against Edinburgh City. I think he’s actually a year group older than McFarlane but seems to have fallen behind in the pecking order. He had his contract extended by a year in the summer (along with outfield players Denholm, Docherty and Schiavone) so presumably he’s still regarded as having potential  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Niemi’s gloves
22 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Teams

 

20210831_191443.jpg

As you’d expect for this competition, a lot of changes from Hamilton’s team on Saturday. I think only 4 of that team starters are starting tonight (though most of the other 7 tonight have also started some league games this season). I’m inclined to think that our young lads will give them a reasonable game but in the end the Hamilton team will have a bit too much experienced for them. But we’ll see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

1-0 Hamilton 

 

Virtanen

 

😀 

 

I'm halfway to my score of 1-1.    🤞

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fxxx the SPFL
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

Hopefully not an injury to any of our lads 8 minutes added on

Link to post
Share on other sites
Niemi’s gloves

Attendance 409 including 58 JTs. Well done to the 58 and hope you are making yourselves heard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Hopefully not an injury to any of our lads 8 minutes added on

 

Hamilton players collision

 

Edited by Mikey1874
Link to post
Share on other sites
Niemi’s gloves
1 minute ago, **** the SPFL said:

Hopefully not an injury to any of our lads 8 minutes added on

Clash of heads of 2 Hamilton players, one stretchered off

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fxxx the SPFL
Just now, Niemi’s gloves said:

Clash of heads of 2 Hamilton players, one stretchered off

Cheers 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Niemi’s gloves
2 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:


Superb. How old is Kirk junior?

17 (feb 04)

Edited by Niemi’s gloves
Link to post
Share on other sites
heartsfc_fan

Is Kirk junior out on loan or available for senior selection?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug

This is nothing short of absolutely fantastic.  Didn't they knock the cabbages out at the Giro?  They have a habit of creating havoc there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Go Hearts 2.  😭There goes my 1-1.  Fascinating scoreline though, two in two minutes.    

 

3-2  now, balls.    3-3 maybe.

Edited by HMFC01
Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Jambo
Posted (edited)

Didn't make it in the end (stupid trip to minor injuries unit instead). Sounds like I'm missing an all action game.

 

No idea if any of the goals were his fault tonight, but Ross Stewart's goals conceded per game ratio must be truly awful.

Edited by Saint Jambo
Link to post
Share on other sites
Portable Badger
1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

 


A man of the cloth?😂

I’ve finally been found out eh???   🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...