Unrequested seat move for Aberdeen Game

Stuart Lyon

Received a paper ticket in my son's name for a seat move from his ST seat in D Row 8 Wheatfield to Roseburn K Row 19 seat 21! He didn't request a seat move so I don't know what's going on. I've emailed the TO so hopefully they can explain.

4 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Received a paper ticket in my son's name for a seat move from his ST seat in D Row 8 Wheatfield to Roseburn K Row 19 seat 21! He didn't request a seat move so I don't know what's going on. I've emailed the TO so hopefully they can explain.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/info-for-supporters-impacted-by-tynecastle-red-zone

Thanks for the replies I hadn't seen the announcement about the Red Zone.

My mate and I are in the Row below my son and I haven't had any notice of a seat move.

2 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Thanks for the replies I hadn't seen the announcement about the Red Zone.

My mate and I are in the Row below my son and I haven't had any notice of a seat move.

I'd imagine it (your Roseburn ticket) will 'be in the post' especially if you are closer to the tunnel than your son is.

Edited by DETTY29

I'm one seat further away in Row 7. I suppose they have to draw a line somewhere but a bit more detail about the affected Red Zone seats would have been helpful!

I'd appreciate her phoning me direct. Next time I speak to her I'll suggest it and there it was your constructive suggestion! 

Can you tell me which of the many announcements you refer to identified the specific seat numbers affected?

Edited by Stuart Lyon

been here before
1 minute ago, Stuart Lyon said:

OH what happened to the Keyboard warrior that just posted a piss taking comment? Did he delete it or did the Mods.

Not me hotshot.

To answer your question though I imagine the club, obviously wrongly, thought people would be able to work the reasoning out by themselves. Quite a few managed it on this thread.

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

I'd appreciate her phoning me direct. Next time I speak to her I'll suggest it and there it was your constructive suggestion! 

Can you tell me which of the many announcements you refer to identified the specific seat numbers affected?

They really should have informed everyone affected by email at the very least, I don’t always get them from the club for some reason and it’s usually in junk or promotions folders. 

SectionDJambo

I’m assuming that there’s no seats available in the Wheatfield for anyone having to move. I can’t say that I’d be happy being moved behind the goals if seats had been available. No room in the main stand either? If Hearts are going to move people, it should be to a similar standard area or better, in my opinion.

Hungry hippo
19 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

TO has just replied and explained that the cut off line is seat 11 so I'm OK in seat 10 in the row below.

You are required to aim all farts away from the red zone to avoid contamination.

30 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I’m assuming that there’s no seats available in the Wheatfield for anyone having to move. I can’t say that I’d be happy being moved behind the goals if seats had been available. No room in the main stand either? If Hearts are going to move people, it should be to a similar standard area or better, in my opinion.

Punted to back of Roseburn so they could put ST's on sale.

Understandable I guess but poor customer relations imo as I agree with you regarding similar standard area.

38 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I think they've moved people from silver to silver, however I agree that moving from the halfway line to behind the goals is a poor swap.

37 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

The lower sections (below walkway) are classed the same as behind the goals (silver I think) which is why they'll be relocated there I think... Moving further back in wheatfield or main stand would be classed as a upgrade. I'm in row 8 of section D, but if I moved my ST a row further back, it'd cost me a lot more money. 

Currently hoping not to receive a new ticket in the post, as unsure if I'll be relocated or not. Don't fancy sitting behind goals though.