Oliver Cromwell on Vladimir Romanov

Fulham Jambo

Fulham Jambo

(or Leo Amery to Neville Chamberlain if you like)

Had it with Romanov after his latest haverings.

I've been willing to give him the benefit of ther doubt but his insufferable ego is destroying our club and making supporting Hearts somthing that is no longer any fun whatsoever!

So to quote Olly Cromwell to the Rump Parliament on 20th April 1653:

"YOU HAVE BEEN SAT TO LONG HERE FOR ANY GOOD YOU HAVE BEEN DOING. DEPART, I SAY, AND LET US HAVE DONE WITH YOU. IN THE NAME OF GOD, GO!."

(sadly we don't have fifty hard b@start New Model Army types with pikes and swords to ensure he does go!)

Had it with Romanov after his latest haverings.

I've been willing to give him the benefit of ther doubt but his insufferable ego is destroying our club and making supporting Hearts somthing that is no longer any fun whatsoever!

So to quote Olly Cromwell to the Rump Parliament on 20th April 1653:

"YOU HAVE BEEN SAT TO LONG HERE FOR ANY GOOD YOU HAVE BEEN DOING. DEPART, I SAY, AND LET US HAVE DONE WITH YOU. IN THE NAME OF GOD, GO!."

(sadly we don't have fifty hard b@start New Model Army types with pikes and swords to ensure he does go!)

Vlad would just smash them anyway....U seen what he done to bednar with the flick of a wrist. Imagine if he really wanted to hurt him...:)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

The revolt has been headed off by too many people believing the equity announcement is a good thing and the meeting between the SOH guys and the board.

a) there is no debt reduction real terms. It is a paper exercise and now Vlad has even more control.

B) the meeting was such that guys attending were told what they wanted to hear. Nothing has changed in reality. No action yet. Romanov has embarassed himself and HMFC again in his latest "interview"

Are the Hearts support now so gullible that they are willing to still listen to utter spin which offers anything rather than get out and actually start protesting about the mismanagement?

Cromwell would turn in his grave at the Hearts support's spinelessness!!!

Jam Tarts 1874
The revolt has been headed off by too many people believing the equity announcement is a good thing and the meeting between the SOH guys and the board.

a) there is no debt reduction real terms. It is a paper exercise and now Vlad has even more control.

B) the meeting was such that guys attending were told what they wanted to hear. Nothing has changed in reality. No action yet. Romanov has embarassed himself and HMFC again in his latest "interview"

Are the Hearts support now so gullible that they are willing to still listen to utter spin which offers anything rather than get out and actually start protesting about the mismanagement?

Cromwell would turn in his grave at the Hearts support's spinelessness!!!

Oh dear! Another financial wizz-kid! If you believe that there is no reduction in debt and that the debt to equity scheme would just be a paper excercise then you really are a flump! As for control, here is a newsflash for you - Romanov/UBIG already have full control!

If you want to protest, you know where Tynecastle is.

mickmaroon

Aye, but where's our Churchill?

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Oh dear! Another financial wizz-kid! If you believe that there is no reduction in debt and that the debt to equity scheme would just be a paper excercise then you really are a flump! As for control, here is a newsflash for you - Romanov/UBIG already have full control!

I cant believe you are really a Hearts fan.

Either that or you are completely deluded.

Tasavallan

As for control, here is a newsflash for you - Romanov/UBIG already have full control!

Too true. The debt to equity is only happening because Vlad is finding it difficult to raise financing against Hearts with their current level of debt.

Vlad could have done an Abramovich and just paid off the whole debt, but instead he's opted for the equity route. This is not about Hearts but all about Vlad.

I still have some of my patience left, but I wish Vlad would not do facetiousness in interviews especially when being interpreted by a third party.

Challenging the OFGTF is one thing, but I'd be happy for Hearts just to be challanging.

Shotgun-Boogie

Too true. The debt to equity is only happening because Vlad is finding it difficult to raise financing against Hearts with their current level of debt.

Aye, its very common for owners of businesses to have to stick in some of their own dosh as a gesture of their belief in a project that requires capital raising.

Guest Dipped Flake
I cant believe you are really a Hearts fan.

Either that or you are completely deluded.

What part of what he said was incorrect??? Hearts will have ?12m removed from their debt and Romanov already had full control. Can't understand why stating the obvious marks him down as not being a Hearts fan???

Archived