v5 form

Lt.Speirs

Morning,

Waiting for my v5 form for my new car for the last 5 weeks how long does it usually take to come and has anyone had similar problems?

That's way too long. Something's wrong.

I bought a new motor recently and discovered, when it was due to be taxed, that the dealer had forgotten to submit the V5 with the notification of change of ownership. When he did send it in, I got the new V5 back within 7 days.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Call the DVLA

Somewhere on the back of the tear off slip is a bit that says your responsible for the paperwork.

I got hit with a fine for not SORNing a car I sold cos they said they never got the paperwork saying I had sold it

DVLA are shop fronts these days

Just phoned the dvla up no record of it being sent? Have to fill in v6 form and send the new keeper slip problem is tax is up soon so have to get that first, tried to phone the guy`s garage and the mob is switched off, beginning to think the guys at it anyone from inverkeithing guys garage is called inverkeithing autopoint

Call the DVLA

Somewhere on the back of the tear off slip is a bit that says your responsible for the paperwork.

I got hit with a fine for not SORNing a car I sold cos they said they never got the paperwork saying I had sold it

DVLA are shop fronts these days

Nah it`s the guy`s responsibility to send it, it won`t cost me anything to get a new one just a major pain in the ar`e

Archived