Celtic fan in the Hearts End ??

dannymack

How would you react if you were unsuccessful in the celtic ballot only to find out a Hearts fan had given one of that lot a ticket for the game ? 

Let's start at the beginning, I was sitting in the School End last Saturday night and noticed 2 Hearts fans (scarves, top etc) with a guy wearing a green face mask (no other colours), 'wow !' your saying but for me it does raise suspicion, 'calm doon pal it's only a colour' your saying but I'm of that generation that doesn't relate to green because of that lot and Hibs. 

It didn't bother me one bit after I saw them take to their seats in the last row of Section K lower in the School End, the game kicked off, Hearts won 2-1 happy days  BUT it wasn't until I watched the highlights and noticed that after GMS put us 1 up the said person remained in his seat totally lifeless as the rest of the stadium went ballistic, again 'WOW !  its only a goal, what do you expect ? ' your saying but surely to **** in our current situation, mood and excitement you'd expect some jovial celebration, I know there's a few fuds within the support (Zal flag incident) but surely we don't lower ourselves to deny our own and give to the enemy. 

If this is not worthy of a rant then we'll let the post drift away down the many pages of Kickback to obscurity but I still maintain that person was one of them.

I await the justification of the Green mask and lifeless fan at the first goal. 

It has to be said he was the same for the 2 Celtic goals, lifeless but then you would be wouldn't you ?

20210803_213341.jpg

Edited by dannymack

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dannymack

• sadj

• martoon

• Locky

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe he's just colourblind, picked up what he thought was a blue mask and recently had a pacemaker fitted so has to remain calm? 

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Maybe he's just colourblind, picked up what he thought was a blue mask and recently had a pacemaker fitted so has to remain calm? 

🤣🤣🤣

adambraejambo

I went to the Andy Thorn game about 4 weeks after having a disc taken out my  back. I struggled to my seat and didnt move till near enough everyone had left the stadium. Was in row 8 in Wheatfield so not many steps to manage. Maybe he was the same or maybe he needed a number 2 and thought sitting down was best course of action to keep it in. 

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Edinburgh, Doug.  :thumbsup:

:wink: 

I'd state my severely tarnished reputation it was Doncaster.

Do you think it's encouraging that we beat Celtic without playing well for much of the game? I'm the eternal optimist but I feel there is a lot more to come from this squad if we can avoid too many injuries.

This thread has given me one of my best ideas ever.  Why don't we allocate one ticket to Celtic for future games?

I have a simple solution to all this, just ban anyone who even remotely wears a tinge of green from tynecastle,  failing that the stewards should smell every person before they let them into tynie, the great unwashed can't get through that type of security.

2 minutes ago, Locky said:

Zal flag incident? What have I missed?

If only youd been sober Sat , Sun , Mon or today eh ya *****!!!!!

Na iv no idea either 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, sadj said:

If only youd been sober Sat , Sun , Mon or today eh ya *****!!!!!

Na iv no idea either 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sorry your an old man now who can't handle a bevvy. 😘

Just now, Locky said:

Sorry your an old man now who can't handle a bevvy. 😘

****ing right i cant one beer n i lose on ultimate level at Fifa… ****ing disgrace!!!! The Disaronno aint getting touched or ill be missing for a week. Couldnt do that to you ya young whippersnapper (old man word for young *****)

1 minute ago, sadj said:

****ing right i cant one beer n i lose on ultimate level at Fifa… ****ing disgrace!!!! The Disaronno aint getting touched or ill be missing for a week. Couldnt do that to you ya young whippersnapper (old man word for young *****)

Go on, have one. It's your day after all.

Bret the Hitman Hearts

If he were a Celtic fan, you'd think he'd be sitting on his own far away from others. He's sitting right beside 2 other people. It could just be someone who is autistic and just doesn't react in the same way to things

I have a confession to make, I have a green jacket, and a couple of green t-shirts...I still hate the Hibs though and I have never in my life sat at Tynecastle and not celebrated a goal against..well..anyone..

Am I forgiven?

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

How would you react if you were unsuccessful in the celtic ballot only to find out a Hearts fan had given one of that lot a ticket for the game ? 

Let's start at the beginning, I was sitting in the School End last Saturday night and noticed 2 Hearts fans (scarves, top etc) with a guy wearing a green face mask (no other colours), 'wow !' your saying but for me it does raise suspicion, 'calm doon pal it's only a colour' your saying but I'm of that generation that doesn't relate to green because of that lot and Hibs. 

It didn't bother me one bit after I saw them take to their seats in the last row of Section K lower in the School End, the game kicked off, Hearts won 2-1 happy days  BUT it wasn't until I watched the highlights and noticed that after GMS put us 1 up the said person remained in his seat totally lifeless as the rest of the stadium went ballistic, again 'WOW !  its only a goal, what do you expect ? ' your saying but surely to **** in our current situation, mood and excitement you'd expect some jovial celebration, I know there's a few fuds within the support (Zal flag incident) but surely we don't lower ourselves to deny our own and give to the enemy. 

If this is not worthy of a rant then we'll let the post drift away down the many pages of Kickback to obscurity but I still maintain that person was one of them.

I await the justification of the Green mask and lifeless fan at the first goal. 

It has to be said he was the same for the 2 Celtic goals, lifeless but then you would be wouldn't you ?

20210803_213341.jpg

But Celtic NEVER scored 2 goals - odd comment - HHGH

54C6B670-79C1-47EE-9A7A-DC28B1796141.jpeg

The Future's Maroon
49 minutes ago, sadj said:

Well played pal , well played

How are you still awake, not got anything to celebrate and get pissed for today! 😆

2 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

How are you still awake, not got anything to celebrate and get pissed for today! 😆

A client not long dropped a bottle of disaronno off for my birthday so im guessing he wont be showing for his 5am appointment. If he does then itll be fun. 

Bazzas right boot

Maybe is was a Bobmeister hater who would rather we got papped so he got the sack quicker and he could come on here and get it up other Hearts fans. 

His whole night  planned on JKB was ruined. 

The green mask was him being edgy, just like his posts on here? 

The Future's Maroon
8 minutes ago, sadj said:

A client not long dropped a bottle of disaronno off for my birthday so im guessing he wont be showing for his 5am appointment. If he does then itll be fun. 

hope you had a good day buddy 😉

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

My mask is black.

I don’t like Newcastle United.

St.Midden... I've got your card marked 

BackOfTheNet
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

I know there's a few fuds within the support (Zal flag incident)

Hang on, what have I missed? What happened here?

1 hour ago, Restonbabe said:

That's some conspiracy 

Did I ever tell you about John Lennon, Shergar and the Covid 19 vaccination programme ? 

4 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

hope you had a good day buddy 😉

Has been , cheers pal. Howd it go on Sat night. Hows the family?

Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

Hang on, what have I missed? What happened here?

The fan who refused to co operate with the unfurling of the flag. 

They had to move it ever so slightly as he was adamant no flag was going to go over his heed. 

By the way he had a red white and navy blue mask on ... Dundee Basturt 

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Yep I could go with that one but if I had a pacemaker recently fitted I'm sure the doctors orders would be " Stay away tae **** fi Tynecastle pal, especially when they're playing that lot " 😆

BackOfTheNet
1 minute ago, dannymack said:

The fan who refused to co operate with the unfurling of the flag. 

They had to move it ever so slightly as he was adamant no flag was going to go over his heed. 

By the way he had a red white and navy blue mask on ... Dundee Basturt 

What a curious beast to do that. We’re they stupid enough to think it would remain there the whole game? Or did they have some alterier motive? Strange either way.

1 hour ago, adambraejambo said:

I went to the Andy Thorn game about 4 weeks after having a disc taken out my  back. I struggled to my seat and didnt move till near enough everyone had left the stadium. Was in row 8 in Wheatfield so not many steps to manage. Maybe he was the same or maybe he needed a number 2 and thought sitting down was best course of action to keep it in. 

What colour was yer mask though ? 🤔 

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

What a curious beast to do that. We’re they stupid enough to think it would remain there the whole game? Or did they have some alterier motive? Strange either way.

I'm hoping someone can confirm this happened, im only quoting what I was told via someone else, to be honest I didn't notice but according to sources he wasn't budging. The cretinous git that he is.

1 hour ago, adambraejambo said:

He's about ten yards from the

bogs 😁

Surely NO Hearts fan wears anything green to a Hearts v Celtic game. 

Some Hearts fan has given him a ticket imo. 

1 hour ago, Saint Jambo said:

Doesn't look to be wearing a poppy either

:kirk:

Probably mislaid it, after all it was July. 

Just now, luckydug said:

He's about ten yards from the

bogs 😁

Surely NO Hearts fan wears anything green to a Hearts v Celtic game

Some Hearts fan has given him a ticket imo. 

You'd be surprised, some Hearts fans are a strange bunch these days. 

Seen a Hearts fan a few years ago neck to toe in Hearts attire but on his heed was a Boston Celtics cap. You don't do that when your playing celtic 🤨

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

This thread has given me one of my best ideas ever.  Why don't we allocate one ticket to Celtic for future games?

Section N lower... green mask mandatory 

Edited by dannymack

55 minutes ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

If he were a Celtic fan, you'd think he'd be sitting on his own far away from others. He's sitting right beside 2 other people. It could just be someone who is autistic and just doesn't react in the same way to things

He did come in with them and as you say he may well have a condition (no offence if that's the wrong description) and the 2 Hearts fans were looking after him but the green mask FFS 😉