Shares

grumpyespana

grumpyespana

I wonder if you can help me lads I have like most of you a small amount of shares in the Hearts, can you tell me who I can contact to tell them my new address its been about three years since I moved out to Spain and I miss the annual accounts etc.

Grumpy.

Stuart Lyon

Try writing to

Equiniti, Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing, West Sussex, BN99 6ZR with a copy of your share certificate.

Write to Hearts themselves? To Campbell Ogilvie?

They will be responsible for their own share register?

I wonder if you can help me lads I have like most of you a small amount of shares in the Hearts, can you tell me who I can contact to tell them my new address its been about three years since I moved out to Spain and I miss the annual accounts etc.

Grumpy.

You have to write to registrars who are Equiniti who wll amend your details

IMAJAMBO - just as I said. :)

oops sorry still not awake yet !!!! bit sad being on this site so early !

Grumpy.

Im in the same boat, i moved house last year, however i get my mail re directed for a year so i got my invite too the EGM today, pity im away on holiday when its on.

Im in the same boat, i moved house last year, however i get my mail re directed for a year so i got my invite too the EGM today, pity im away on holiday when its on.

Shame you'll miss it. If we've also appointed a new (decent!) manager by then it may be a party atmosphere compared to the AGM!

Shame you'll miss it. If we've also appointed a new (decent!) manager by then it may be a party atmosphere compared to the AGM!

The best AGM ever was the one when the pieman almost got murdered. Brilliant.:)

Archived