Congratulations, Finlay Pollock

tartofmidlothian

Punks No Deid

First of many hopefully for the young fellae 

Longbaws

Very decent player. Hope he is in and around the first team all season. 

He should be starting imho.

Edited by Longbaws
Selkirkhmfc1874

Well done young man ! He's one of us aswell which makes it extra special 

Australis

Congratulations and thank you young man.

Hopefully a huge career ahead for you at Tynecastle.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Amazing. Well done young man keep going!!! 

Scallywag

Deserved a goal in the last game, very pleased to see him get one tonight. Hopefully the first of many goals.

Hungry hippo

Developing very well. Pleased for him and hopefully he goes from strength to strength.

Will be interesting to see how he does against the Premiership teams but I'm confident he won't look too out of place.

One I'd like to see stay at Tynecastle this season 🤞🤞

jamboinglasgow

Certainly making the most of his game time which you want to see. Its pleasing that he proved himself in pre-season training to force his way into the first team where the original plan was to send him on loan. He has scored 1 goal in 3 competitive games this season and should have had a 2nd. 

Pleasing to see.

whodanny

Well playe Finlay, nice goal and he put in some pretty good tackles too. A prospect.

Glamorgan Jambo

Well done Finlay. Hopefully will be part of the squad this season with a steady increase in time on the pitch and impact as the season plays out.

BigAlim

grabbing his opportunities with both hands, love to see it

Japan Jambo

Was disappointed to see Andy leave but more than happy to have him replaced with this guy. Hopefully he gets game time and a fair, decent length contract.

The Frenchman Returns

Well done Finlay

Score next week and you could go about 4th in the League scorers table

1    Harry Cochrane    16y 07m 23d    Sun 17 Dec 2017  Hearts 4 Celtic 0 Premiership
2    Dave Bowman    17y 00m 25d    Sat 04 Apr 1981  Hearts 1 Kilmarnock 0 Premier
3    Jordan McGhee    17y 01m 00d    Sat 24 Aug 2013  Hearts 2 Aberdeen 1 Premiership
4    Tommy Walker    17y 03m 08d    Sat 03 Sep 1932  Hearts 4 Ayr United 2 Division A
5    Jackie Dewar    17y 04m 28d    Sat 29 Mar 1947  Hearts 1 Queens Park 3 Division A
6    Jimmy Wardhaugh    17y 05m 00d    Wed 21 Aug 1946  Celtic 2 Hearts 3 Division A
7    Alan Gordon    17y 06m 11d    Sat 25 Nov 1961  Raith Rovers 0 Hearts 1 Division 1
8    Tommy Walker    17y 07m 05d    Sat 31 Dec 1932  Airdrieonians 2 Hearts 7 Division A
9    Tommy Brown    17y 07m 09d    Sat 26 Nov 1938  Raith Rovers 1 Hearts 2 Division A
10    Scott Maxwell    17y 07m 23d    Sat 18 Apr 1981  Hearts 1 St Mirren 2 Premier

NOTE - this was created when HC scored so may now be out of date

1971fozzy

Well done lad. Great to see. Keep it up and keep the heid . Looking forward to seeing you play this season. All the best

Well done Finlay.  Defo more to come!

Maroon Sailor

Don't feck his development by farming him out on loan.

It usually means a backwards step for a young Hearts player.

Lfhearts

Agreed, I was wrong, he has given Neilson a problem, Haring looks off pace so we will see, but should be kept in and around team.

cookieboy

despite the goal he always looks interested in the tackle/challenge . MUST not go on loan IMO 

The Frenchman Returns

This is courtesy of another poster who I can't name but he / she knows Hearts history and heritage

According to London Hearts Finlay was born    27-Jun-2004

DRZZi4LXcAAPp0t.jpg

Again this was created when HC scored so may be incorrect

Pasquale for King

He’s really forcing himself into the plans, great to see. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

despite the goal he always looks interested in the tackle/challenge . MUST not go on loan IMO 

Definitely, team needs his energy. 

Hungry hippo

I can't think of a single player that has been making this sort of impact who has been sent on loan. No chance he'll go on loan now. He's a contender to start games and will certainlyget game time off the bench.

Kiwidoug

Don't know what all the fuss is about.  He's only scored one more goal for the Hearts than me.

gregzy2k7

Congratulations to Finlay, hope he goes on to perform well and become a regular player for us. 

Keep in and around the squad. Keep him grounded, & we'll go from there.

He'll either be a Cochrane or a Hickey. Careful development is required. But his own attitude will determine which.

BigAlim
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Don't know what all the fuss is about.  He's only scored one more goal for the Hearts than me.

Chin up Doug, you've still got plenty of time to catch up with him

ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

I can't think of a single player that has been making this sort of impact who has been sent on loan. No chance he'll go on loan now. He's a contender to start games and will certainlyget game time off the bench.

Looks the best option so far for the more attacking mid in the 3-4-3. Imagine he'll be managed fairly carefully but if he's doing well I hope he stays in the team.

Bongo 1874

Well done Finlay proving all the doubters and haters wrong 👍

cookieboy
2 minutes ago, drambo said:

Proving Chris Sutton is a 🐓

what did he say 

Just now, cookieboy said:

what did he say 

1 minute ago, cookieboy said:

what did he say 

Bob Loblaw

Delighted for him. He's really impressed so far this season, he's looked a threat in every game. I'd definitely keep him about the squad this season. 

johnthomas
8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Well done Finlay proving all the doubters and haters wrong 👍

What doubters and haters ?

2 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

what did he say 

Said he should be making make better decisions in front of goal in the cove game. Walloper

Bongo 1874
3 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

What doubters and haters ?

The clowns that say he needs to be carefully developed if you're good enough you're old enough, lot of nonsense above. 

Should be kept around the squad even though they were saying a week ago get him loaned out, what a trumpet of a comment to make 🤔

Boy is class play him. 

Edited by Bongo 1874
46 minutes ago, Scallywag said:

Deserved a goal in the last game, very pleased to see him get one tonight. Hopefully the first of many goals.

That’s what I thought. Just reward for the Cove game. Good on the lad and, like you say, hopefully the first of many. 

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

The clowns that say he needs to be carefully developed if you are good enough you are old enough, lot of nonsense above. 

Should be kept around the squad even though they were saying a week ago get him loaned out, what a trumpet of a comment to make 🤔

Boy is class play him. 

Imagine making a ‘trumpet’ comment.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Sir Gio

Gets in the box which I like. 

Definitely should be in the squad until Christmas, if he fades, stick him out in the January window, but all for having him in and around. 

Said on the match thread our strongest team on paper, but Halliday and Haring not a partnership I would want at home unless needing to clog up the midfield. Or away for that matter. 

Young Finlay looks ready for me, how long he lasts is more of the question, Hickey definitely went back a bit before coming on strong,  won't be a straight line for him. 

Really exciting though 

johnthomas
7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

The clowns that say he needs to be carefully developed if you're good enough you're old enough, lot of nonsense above. 

Boy is class play him. 

So there was loads of comments doubting AND hating Pollock ?

Certainly missed that