T in the park ticket problem

SharpJambo

SharpJambo

Anybody who bought their T in the park tickets from tickets scotland will of got given a slip to hand over when you collect your ticket, well a mate of mines has lost his slip after he moved house. Anyone know if theres any chance of him getting a replacement or if thats just him screwed basically..?

hughesie27

Could go in and give them the details (which they would have taken from him)

if he gets it all right they may give him it

If he paid for them with a credit/debit card he could probably get away with taking in the card and a statement showing the transaction. Even so, he'll be lucky to get a ticket if it's weekend camping, they over sold by around 150, I'm not 100% sure how they were deciding which 150 didn't get tickets but I think it was basically first come first served.

If he paid for them with a credit/debit card he could probably get away with taking in the card and a statement showing the transaction. Even so, he'll be lucky to get a ticket if it's weekend camping, they over sold by around 150, I'm not 100% sure how they were deciding which 150 didn't get tickets but I think it was basically first come first served.

If anyone needs a weekend with camping , let me know. I can help

Durdmeister

A similar thing happened to a lad at Ripping records and they said that he could have just sold his slip to someone and it was all an elaborate lie. He was told that if the tickets still weren't gone by Friday then he could have them!

Not sure if Ticket Scotland will do the same thing but i would imagine so!

Archived