Eggheads

Griclesfield

Griclesfield

How crap is 6pm tv these days ?

i can see the point of having the show until they got beat for the first time coz i think it was like 200 episodes but now they get pumped at least once per fortnight ...

BBC2 clutching at straws ....

i know i should just switch off and watch The Simpsons but even that is becoming v.boring

4 of the most obnoxious individuals you could ever meet.

I would say there are only 2 obnoxious ... CJ and Judith

CJ is brutal, a complete know it all, even when he guesses his answers when he doesn't know, they bloody right!!

I would say there are only 2 obnoxious ... CJ and Judith

CJ is brutal, a complete know it all, even when he guesses his answers when he doesn't know, they bloody right!!

I can't stand the big fat baldy guy either. (No I don't mean John:p)

He always looks so bloody smug when he answers. Actually I forgot there are 5 of them. The other bloke always has to tell a stroy about the answer and the old dear with the white hair has that stupid "I feel sorry for you" grin.

Not that I ever watch it mind you;)

Griclesfield

ha ha ha the one show is honking .. chiles is ok as a footy pundit on MOTD2 but his presenting skills on this are being stretched ....

On MOTD2 Childs can get away with being thick as the expert football pundit sat across from him is equally thick. (Usually Lee Peacock or Tony Adams) Childs is a decent laugh on it though.

As for Eggheads. It never seems to be off these days. Surely the same questions have got to be coming up again soon.

Griclesfield

Lee peacock ......... !!!

you mean Gavin Peacock !! haha ... Lee Dixon haha

i'll let you away with it.

Thats the one! Is there not another footballer called lee Peacock? Not the one thats one MOTD2 though

Just googled lee peacock and he plays for swindon. Not the one I was thinking of. Im thinking of a peacock that used to play for Newcastle I think.

The Old Tolbooth

That CJ gets right on my thrupenny bits and is probably the one person I'd love to punch most on telly, and Kevin the invincible is such a smarmy tosser too, also Judith needs a cricket bat across the pus for being so obnoxious.

I don't mind the other 2 though.

Griclesfield

the peacock that played for newcastle was darren peacock .... with long michael bolton type hair.

ToadKiller Dog
I remember seeing a team from Dickens Bar on Eggheads.

Unfortunately they didn't win iirc.

Feel sorry for the make up lady she must have had her work cut out ,smartening

that lot up to make them look respectable for tv:eek:

the peacock that played for newcastle was darren peacock .... with long michael bolton type hair.

Aye thats the one. Dont think he was very good.

Walter Payton

Did Gavin Peacock not play for Newcastle before going to Chelsea as well?

I wanna punch CJ - he is a t*ss pot of the highest order

he seems to know everybody's questions bar his own. He sits and nods his head when ever everyone gets theirs right

I respect Kevin so much he's so knowledgeable

Daphne is irritating

I keep wishing one of the challengers would whip out a machine gun and kill the lot of them.

Boring, heid-up-the-erse smug tossers, all of them.

That CJ gets right on my thrupenny bits and is probably the one person I'd love to punch most on telly, and Kevin the invincible is such a smarmy tosser too, also Judith needs a cricket bat across the pus for being so obnoxious.

I don't mind the other 2 though.

You still would though, eh;)

Did Gavin Peacock not play for Newcastle before going to Chelsea as well?

Aye gavin peacock did use to play for newcastle aswell. But I was thinking of darren peacock. See how you can get sidetracked on a thread eh?

Anyway as for Eggheads. It annoys me sometimes especially CJ and Kevin but I still watch it. Dont know why.

rossi_1983
I wanna punch CJ - he is a t*ss pot of the highest order

he seems to know everybody's questions bar his own. He sits and nods his head when ever everyone gets theirs right

I respect Kevin so much he's so knowledgeable

Daphne is irritating

I agree totally with this!

CJ is a ****. He acts so smart and smarmy

Kevin while quite annoying at times, really is a quiz genius, and normally carries the team IMO!

Archived