Tracking A Parcel Live

been here before

been here before

Anyone else get a weird sense of excitement when waiting for a delivery and you can watch it in 'real' time on a map.

Im currently awaiting a parcel thats only 7 stops away. Seems the driver is on the bypass just now.

been here before

This is far more exciting than watching Hearts recently.

Still 7 stops but he's off the bypass now.

been here before
Just now, DETTY29 said:

Wait till you get the delivered notification and no van outside and no parcel.

Just went out to get the parcel as it showed the van was sitting outside only to find no van and no parcel.

Onlt then it dawned on mt the marker in the map was my house. What a dick!

:lol:

Carl Fredrickson

Was watching progress of a delivery a few months ago and on the map it was outside my house. It was dark and I could see the van. I could see someone across the other side of the street with a head torch and a parcel checking door numbers. Shouted over to him my door number and it was for me. 

He could have either taken ages to find my house or choose not to deliver it so the live tracking meant that I was able to prevent any of these happening.

Jambo-Jimbo

Was waiting on a beer delivery last year and watched it on the live map, delivery number 127, then as the day went on number 83, then number 35, anyway got down to number 5 and the van was in the next village just 2 miles away, and then nothing, still on number 5, about an hour later the van was showing as being back at the depot in Livingston, and I got an email saying sorry no one was home blah blah blah.

I told them to check their live tracker and they'd see that the driver never came anyway near to delivering it and to stop BS me.

been here before
9 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Has your dildo arrived yet?

It has now.

And only 3 stops till the parcel.

Edited by been here before

Do you still live in Westburn, BHH?  If so, every chance the driver is running the gauntlet from van to hoose... that’s the cause of delay. 🙃

been here before
8 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Do you still live in Westburn, BHH?  If so, every chance the driver is running the gauntlet from van to hoose... that’s the cause of delay. 🙃

Nah moved from there ober 30 years ago!

Parcel arrived 10 mins ago though. All is well just enjoying that post delivery glow. Feel like I should be lying back smoking a cigarette now.

Sunday morning buzz!

11 minutes ago, been here before said:

Nah moved from there ober 30 years ago!

Parcel arrived 10 mins ago though. All is well just enjoying that post delivery glow. Feel like I should be lying back smoking a cigarette now.

Sunday morning buzz!

Ah right, lol. 👍🏻

Captain Slog

How come, whenever you go online to track a parcel, its always six or seven stops away, then you always seem to wait an eternity?

Jambof3tornado
58 minutes ago, Captain Slog said:

How come, whenever you go online to track a parcel, its always six or seven stops away, then you always seem to wait an eternity?

My wifes insoles from amazon have been parked up in stirling for the last hour, reckon the driver is getting his hole somewhere.

31 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

My wifes insoles from amazon have been parked up in stirling for the last hour, reckon the driver is getting his hole somewhere.

For your wife's sake, I hope he hasn't got some weird foot fetish.

5 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

For your wife's sake, I hope he hasn't got some weird foot fetish.

Insoles making a sausage sandwich 

Jambof3tornado
21 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Insoles making a sausage sandwich 

Thank F the wife doesnt read jkb or the insoles would be getting returned haha!!!

2 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Thank F the wife doesnt read jkb or the insoles would be getting returned haha!!!

Ooh that’s clever, the new insoles I’ve bought have some creamy stuff on them so they slip in the shoes easier. 🤮🤮

13 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Ooh that’s clever, the new insoles I’ve bought have some creamy stuff on them so they slip in easier. 🤮🤮

:oohmatron:

Greedy Jambo

It depends what you've ordered. 

Gibson Guitar, excited like ****. 

New boxer shorts, just wanting the guy to hurry up so i can leave the house. 

I love tracking my parcels. Hermes lady is Dorothy, DHP Steven and not sure of the yodel chaps name but he kindly puts the wine delivery straight into the garage for me.