Jump to content

***Summer 2021 Transfer Window***


Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, OTT said:


Totally agree on Campbell and Gallagher. With Berra going that’s a big earner off the table. Naismith might retire and Damour will hopefully finally go this window which should created the budget space for both if we can get something agreed!! 
 

Wonder if Motherwell would waive the development fee for Roberts plus a sell on % ? (Or at least get it down to a workable level) 

Good shout. Possibly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Batistuta87

    86

  • Smith's right boot

    62

  • GinRummy

    58

  • Leveins Battalion

    52

Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

Ross Stewart signed a pre contract with us. 

Take a player on loan to see if he's good, find out he's ****, sign him anyway. 

 

Makes sense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bored so thought I’d summarise ‘the definites’ stated in the last 2 months or so on JKB: 

-we won’t get promoted

-Robbie will leave

-smith is leaving to go south

-Gallagher/Campbell have signed pre contracts

- moult is close to signing 

- Halkett is going 
 

Looking forward to the next month or so if above is anything to go by

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Ross Stewart signed a pre contract with us. 

 

I mean he's probably never going to play unless Gordon is injured, but he was pretty pish in those 2 games he did play this season. 

Surely we could have done than Livi's ex-3rd choice?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Malinga the Swinga

Hearts announce player leaving and posters complain he should have stayed. 

Hearts announce signing and posters complain he should have been freed. 

If it had been other way round, the complainers would still be complaining. 

This place has become parody of itself. So many non Hearts supporters post here, its difficult to debate anything seriously. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Hearts announce player leaving and posters complain he should have stayed. 

Hearts announce signing and posters complain he should have been freed. 

If it had been other way round, the complainers would still be complaining. 

This place has become parody of itself. So many non Hearts supporters post here, its difficult to debate anything seriously. 

 

:clap:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Stewart is a slight upgrade on zlamal and Doyle, more sense for stone to be out on loan. Not the first signing I would be making pr wise tho 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Leveins Battalion

Gordon and McGregor are the 2 best keepers in Scotland,doenst really matter who we sign a s a number 2.

 

 

I'll file this under Roddy Mackenzie.Stone will be our next number 1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Gordon and McGregor are the 2 best keepers in Scotland,doenst really matter who we sign a s a number 2.

 

 

I'll file this under Roddy Mackenzie.Stone will be our next number 1.

 

Sums it up. 

Folk will still lose their shit tho. 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Hearts announce player leaving and posters complain he should have stayed. 

Hearts announce signing and posters complain he should have been freed. 

If it had been other way round, the complainers would still be complaining. 

This place has become parody of itself. So many non Hearts supporters post here, its difficult to debate anything seriously. 

 

Spot on
 

4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Gordon and McGregor are the 2 best keepers in Scotland,doenst really matter who we sign a s a number 2.

 

 

I'll file this under Roddy Mackenzie.Stone will be our next number 1.


Haha I’d forgotten about MacKenzie , didn’t realise he’d been with us for 10years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Bored so thought I’d summarise ‘the definites’ stated in the last 2 months or so on JKB: 

-we won’t get promoted

-Robbie will leave

-smith is leaving to go south

-Gallagher/Campbell have signed pre contracts

- moult is close to signing 

- Halkett is going 
 

Looking forward to the next month or so if above is anything to go by

 

Moult had signed 🤦‍♂️

Edited by theshed
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Hearts announce player leaving and posters complain he should have stayed. 

Hearts announce signing and posters complain he should have been freed. 

If it had been other way round, the complainers would still be complaining. 

This place has become parody of itself. So many non Hearts supporters post here, its difficult to debate anything seriously. 

 

You're not wrong in your general point, but personally I'd have been happier signing Logan and punting Stewart. Ah well.

 

Probably unfair to RS, but every tim I see him I'll think of him getting chipped by the Brora forward. (Second goal was a good finish from what i can recall)

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Hearts announce player leaving and posters complain he should have stayed. 

Hearts announce signing and posters complain he should have been freed. 

If it had been other way round, the complainers would still be complaining. 

This place has become parody of itself. So many non Hearts supporters post here, its difficult to debate anything seriously. 


C’mon mate, that’s a lazy statement. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Leveins Battalion
28 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Campbell is a non starter.

Can i ask how you know this?

 

 

And also how Lavery is going to a L1 side?Are you ITK:rudiyas:  

 

Or just talking BS?:greggy:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Malinga the Swinga
35 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:


C’mon mate, that’s a lazy statement. 

It really isn't. We look at a young player from lower division and comments come in saying he will never make it. We play young players and comments come in saying he will never make it. 

Other club, particularly Hibs, signs young player and comments are 'exactly type player we should sign'. 

Hibs play youngster and its 'why don't we do that'. 

Same posters continually sprouting same pish. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

It really isn't. We look at a young player from lower division and comments come in saying he will never make it. We play young players and comments come in saying he will never make it. 

Other club, particularly Hibs, signs young player and comments are 'exactly type player we should sign'. 

Hibs play youngster and its 'why don't we do that'. 

Same posters continually sprouting same pish. 

 

You seem genuinely shocked that different posters have different opinions. There are loads of transfers that almost everyone agreed on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Leveins Battalion
4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

It really isn't. We look at a young player from lower division and comments come in saying he will never make it. We play young players and comments come in saying he will never make it. 

Other club, particularly Hibs, signs young player and comments are 'exactly type player we should sign'. 

Hibs play youngster and its 'why don't we do that'. 

Same posters continually sprouting same pish. 

 

 

100 %

 

Folk saying we should be in for this lad from Inverness,we have played them 3 times this season and i had to google him as i had no idea who he was.:gok:

 

We have GMS on the left and Gino on the right,i reckon if Hibs signed Manny Duku this place would have a meltdown.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

 

100 %

 

Folk saying we should be in for this lad from Inverness,we have played them 3 times this season and i had to google him as i had no idea who he was.:gok:

 

We have GMS on the left and Gino on the right,i reckon if Hibs signed Manny Duku this place would have a meltdown.

Yeah, no more wingers. Far more critical positions need sorted.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can understand Shay not staying but more concerned that Smith is going back to right back. 
 

This suggests we are reverting to a back 4 when I thought Robbie had actually discovered a winning formula with 3 at the back. 

Those 3 big wins at the end of the season took a lot of heat and we looked a different team. 
 

Unless Smith will be back up to a new wing back?

Edited by Nookie Bear
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Can understand Shay not staying but more concerned that Smith is going back to right back. 
 

This suggests we are reverting to a back 4 when I thought Robbie had actually discovered a winning formula with 3 at the back. 

Those 3 big wins at the end of the season took a lot of heat and we looked a different team. 
 

Unless Smith will be back up to a new wing back?

We shall be in the top league next season and the 3 big wins were against Championship teams.  In the season just finished we played top teams in the cup and acquitted ourselves well.

I don't think we should get too hung up about formations as injuries and suspensions will necessitate personnel changes while we should also at least consider how the opposition notmally set themselves up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

We shall be in the top league next season and the 3 big wins were against Championship teams.  In the season just finished we played top teams in the cup and acquitted ourselves well.

I don't think we should get too hung up about formations as injuries and suspensions will necessitate personnel changes while we should also at least consider how the opposition notmally set themselves up.


True, although i thought it was a god mix of being solid at the back and lively up front. 
 

Personally not a fan of two wingers (in a 442) - too lightweight and asks too much of them. 

Edited by Nookie Bear
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Can understand Shay not staying but more concerned that Smith is going back to right back. 
 

This suggests we are reverting to a back 4 when I thought Robbie had actually discovered a winning formula with 3 at the back. 

Those 3 big wins at the end of the season took a lot of heat and we looked a different team. 
 

Unless Smith will be back up to a new wing back?

Yeah agree with this. Thought the Logan role over those 5 games was really suited to a young player, similar if not quite as talented as Hickey. 

 

With cover behind a bit less pressure. 3 3s and 1 up top is a great system for home games or tighter venues. 4 at the back would be more practical in other circumstances 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Yeah agree with this. Thought the Logan role over those 5 games was really suited to a young player, similar if not quite as talented as Hickey. 

 

With cover behind a bit less pressure. 3 3s and 1 up top is a great system for home games or tighter venues. 4 at the back would be more practical in other circumstances 

Brandon, maybe, if he ever gets fit?

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Can understand Shay not staying but more concerned that Smith is going back to right back. 
 

This suggests we are reverting to a back 4 when I thought Robbie had actually discovered a winning formula with 3 at the back. 

Those 3 big wins at the end of the season took a lot of heat and we looked a different team. 
 

Unless Smith will be back up to a new wing back?

 

I think Smith might become our "utility player in chief". I like Smith but we need some fresh energy and legs in the FB/WB positions - totally understand not signing Logan if he'd be seen as mostly back-up. Agree with another previous comment that it's the perfect position for a youngster and we've had a lot of success with young FBs in the not so distant past.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Can i ask how you know this?

 

 

And also how Lavery is going to a L1 side?Are you ITK:rudiyas:  

 

Or just talking BS?:greggy:

Connection at Linfield.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Hearts announce player leaving and posters complain he should have stayed. 

Hearts announce signing and posters complain he should have been freed. 

If it had been other way round, the complainers would still be complaining. 

This place has become parody of itself. So many non Hearts supporters post here, its difficult to debate anything seriously. 

👍 this forum has become a comedy series rather than a football forum. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Malinga the Swinga
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

You seem genuinely shocked that different posters have different opinions. There are loads of transfers that almost everyone agreed on. 

I'm not shocked or surprised. Hearts make any decision and posters on here immediately have different opinion. 

Hearts saved by FOH and we immediately had posters saying FOH was set up wrong and wrong to go with them. 

These posters still here and still disagree with everything. 

Doesn't matter who we sign, they will never be positive or happy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I'm not shocked or surprised. Hearts make any decision and posters on here immediately have different opinion. 

Hearts saved by FOH and we immediately had posters saying FOH was set up wrong and wrong to go with them. 

These posters still here and still disagree with everything. 

Doesn't matter who we sign, they will never be positive or happy. 

Tbf, just about everyone agreed what a fantastic signing Whelan was when he first signed. Though, on a serious note, Ginelly was one that most agreed with and so was Kingsley. There are some signings almost everyone gets behind. 

Edited by GinRummy
Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874
24 minutes ago, Rods said:

 

That would not be a forward move unless we have an option to buy.

 

 


well that’s not going to be the case as he’s an excellent player. 
 

I’ll be honest, guy should be taken to the euros this summer. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874
20 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I'm not shocked or surprised. Hearts make any decision and posters on here immediately have different opinion. 

Hearts saved by FOH and we immediately had posters saying FOH was set up wrong and wrong to go with them. 

These posters still here and still disagree with everything. 

Doesn't matter who we sign, they will never be positive or happy. 


Yet those posters were always a noisy minority weren’t they. 
 

The different this time is that the dissenting voices are not the minority, we are a fan base who - while contributing more to our club than any support - have been let down time and time and time again by poor decision making. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Rods said:

 

That would not be a forward move unless we have an option to buy.

 

 

 

I'll take ANY player who will improve our team and win us games, even if they're just loans. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
3 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

It really isn't. We look at a young player from lower division and comments come in saying he will never make it. We play young players and comments come in saying he will never make it. 

Other club, particularly Hibs, signs young player and comments are 'exactly type player we should sign'. 

Hibs play youngster and its 'why don't we do that'. 

Same posters continually sprouting same pish. 

 

 

4 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Hearts announce player leaving and posters complain he should have stayed. 

Hearts announce signing and posters complain he should have been freed. 

If it had been other way round, the complainers would still be complaining. 

This place has become parody of itself. So many non Hearts supporters post here, its difficult to debate anything seriously. 

 

 

Sums this place up now. 

 

Recently Highlighted by some  posters aiming their slaver cannons at me for daring to suggest top 4 was within our reach, then days later being rabid about the Bobmeister for setting the bar too low when he said  top 6 was minimum for us. 

They just want to argue and be negative arseholes. 

 

If you actually show any support to Hearts players, managers or are positive you are shot down. 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

 

Sums this place up now. 

 

Recently Highlighted by some  posters aiming their slaver cannons at me for daring to suggest top 4 was within our reach, then days later being rabid about the Bobmeister for setting the bar too low when he said  top 6 was minimum for us. 

They just want to argue and be negative arseholes. 

 

If you actually show any support to Hearts players, managers or are positive you are shot down. 

 

 

Have to agree, this place is becoming ridiculous. Some posters just come on to slag the club off at every turn. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Have to agree, this place is becoming ridiculous. Some posters just come on to slag the club off at every turn. 

You just need to look at the Shay Logan thread. Folk beating the club for signing him on loan and not playing youth and then the same folk coming back on and beating the club for not signing him permanently and wanting to focus on youth. 🤦

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

You just need to look at the Shay Logan thread. Folk beating the club for signing him on loan and not playing youth and then the same folk coming back on and beating the club for not signing him permanently and wanting to focus on youth. 🤦

Same folk who don't appear on match threads where we win.

 

A strange coincidence, some might say.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Campbell is a non starter.

I had heard little rumours that Luton Town had offered him something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Hmmmm.......

 

 

Time will tell.:levein2:

Hmmm all you want it's his agent dealing with his next club, be funny if he ends up at Hearts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bluesy1874 said:

I had heard little rumours that Luton Town had offered him something. 

 

If we can beat them on wages for Olly Lee then I bloody hope we don't miss out on a player like that to them

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
8 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

You just need to look at the Shay Logan thread. Folk beating the club for signing him on loan and not playing youth and then the same folk coming back on and beating the club for not signing him permanently and wanting to focus on youth. 🤦

It's bonkers. 

 

 

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Same folk who don't appear on match threads where we win.

 

A strange coincidence, some might say.

This is telling. 

Especially one's who were slagging us off before hand, we score then they disappear. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...