Mafia - Big Trouble In New New York

The Hogfather

12 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Feck me that's dark 😂

I probably should have put a laughing face on that as it looks really sinister :lol: I'm not actually a child killer.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Riddley Walker

• Shapes

• The Hogfather

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I probably should have put a laughing face on that as it looks really sinister :lol: I'm not actually a child killer.

Jkb mods have probably already passed your ip address to the police and they'll be kicking your door down any second 🤣

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I appear to have missed quite a bit 😂

Assassin finally hitting the target at the end.  As others have alluded to, hopefully Yvonne wasn't the known goon

Bunny Munro

Seems an early bed was a bad move 🤣

Good that the assassin got a goon, even if it is the known goon it saves the masons outing themselves.

Wonder why they went for Yvonne.

Riddley Walker

Pure popcorn stuff last night. Let's just all be pals, nobody wants to see that (says everyone but thinks nobody). 

Anyone any tips on the goon hunting train today? My sniffer feels a bit dry. 

20 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Pure popcorn stuff last night. Let's just all be pals, nobody wants to see that (says everyone but thinks nobody). 

Anyone any tips on the goon hunting train today? My sniffer feels a bit dry. 

As I pointed out last night. It looked like Shapes might’ve been saving Dandy. This doesn’t necessarily mean goons though. 

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

🤔 One so far is a townie. 

At least two of them are townies (1 confirmed). I couldn’t tell you about Sheldon.

Prince Buaben

Took an early night to binge watch line of duty. Just finished season 4. Seems I have missed a fair whack.

Well done Assassin on hitting the goon. Hopefully it's not the same one as Cop found

Prince Buaben

Shapes looks like she could be saving Dandy by joining a lynch for the sake of it. 

She's surely too clever for that though. Especially if she is roled. 

Wonder if she is just a townie taking the piss.

I'm busy as **** at work and in meetings until around 1-2 so I won't be active until then. I'll still get my minimum posts in before deadline.

Tenaciousdandy
29 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

Shapes looks like she could be saving Dandy by joining a lynch for the sake of it. 

She's surely too clever for that though. Especially if she is roled. 

Wonder if she is just a townie taking the piss.

I'm just a townie so she may be as well 

WJ voters:

Stuart

Andy

Vlad

Shapes

Dandy

Rudi

There's a fairly good chance that at least one of them is a goon.

We now know that Vlad and Rudi weren’t.

The Shapes and Dandy votes are the probably the most suspicious ones. Shapes is too good a player to be so obvious at saving a fellow goon. However, she’s also clever enough to know that that’s exactly what we would think and try the old double bluff. Dandy could be her accomplice, but could also, as stated by someone else, just be framing him.

There’s also the possibility that they’re the last remaining masons.

I’m going to vote Shapes for the time being. Still plenty time for this to change though.

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

WJ voters:

Stuart

Andy

Vlad

Shapes

Dandy

Rudi

There's a fairly good chance that at least one of them is a goon.

We now know that Vlad and Rudi weren’t.

The Shapes and Dandy votes are the probably the most suspicious ones. Shapes is too good a player to be so obvious at saving a fellow goon. However, she’s also clever enough to know that that’s exactly what we would think and try the old double bluff. Dandy could be her accomplice, but could also, as stated by someone else, just be framing him.

I’m going to vote Shapes for the time being. Still plenty time for this to change though.

As I said yesterday I wasn't going to vote wee jambo into the lead as he hadn't voted me so was happy for it to go to a tie, when he voted me I returned the favour. In regards to shapes voting wee jambo and effectively saving me it could be she was just doing it for a laugh as a townie (killing a child as she says) or she could be trying to frame me, not sure she would put herself at risk of suspicion to do that as I'm not that good at the game goons will want rid of me at any cost 😂 one thing I do know for sure tho is I'm not in a team with shapes be it a goon or a mason (not in a team with anyone for that matter) 

Prince Buaben
25 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

@Nunya Business Remember the Hearts game is on telly tonight. Are you sticking with the 8pm deadline?

Forgot all about tonight

The Hogfather
15 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

@Nunya Business Remember the Hearts game is on telly tonight. Are you sticking with the 8pm deadline?

I totally forgot we were even playing tonight, thanks for the heads up :laugh: 

Deadline is now 7pm tonight

1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

I totally forgot we were even playing tonight, thanks for the heads up :laugh: 

Deadline is now 7pm tonight

Yup. 7:05 Kick off

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Didn't realise we are on council tv tonight, not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing tho lol 

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

And live on the BBC :D

Unless another royal snuffs it today :(

Prince Buaben
18 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

As I said yesterday I wasn't going to vote wee jambo into the lead as he hadn't voted me so was happy for it to go to a tie, when he voted me I returned the favour. In regards to shapes voting wee jambo and effectively saving me it could be she was just doing it for a laugh as a townie (killing a child as she says) or she could be trying to frame me, not sure she would put herself at risk of suspicion to do that as I'm not that good at the game goons will want rid of me at any cost 😂 one thing I do know for sure tho is I'm not in a team with shapes be it a goon or a mason (not in a team with anyone for that matter) 

34 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

This is why Im not sure she would put herself in the spotlight if she was roled and kind of think it could be for a laugh.

Riddley Walker

Not really buying the Shapes and Dandy thing. 

Ian seems to be contributing a lot more than last few games, which is a good thing. But is he roled or just enjoying it a bit more?

Prince Buaben

Also are we going with the theroy that Riddley was the assassin? Say was as they are now bulletless

Sneeky wee vote on peaky then kills 2 of his goon list?

Or

Has someone trying set him up too?

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

Also are we going with the theroy that Riddley was the assassin? Say was as they are now bulletless

Or

I'm 100 percent not the assassin, although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed. 

Riddley Walker
5 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

Or

Also, I didn't vote Peaky. 

I'm almost tempted to trust Ian and Sheldon based on yvonnes goon list. She never normally puts a fellow goon on her list anyway, and with only three goons, I'm not sure she would have drawn attention to her pals like that.

Folk who think I'm a goon are Barking up the wrong tree and need to use their brains a bit more.

Just now, Shapes said:

I'm almost tempted to trust Ian and Sheldon based on yvonnes goon list. She never normally puts a fellow goon on her list anyway, and with only three goons, I'm not sure she would have drawn attention to her pals like that.

Folk who think I'm a goon are Barking up the wrong tree and need to use their brains a bit more.

Aye, you're definitely the assassin.

2 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Seems an early bed was a bad move 🤣

Good that the assassin got a goon, even if it is the known goon it saves the masons outing themselves.

Wonder why they went for Yvonne.

There was something that stood out. I'll find it after the dentist 

Prince Buaben
20 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'm 100 percent not the assassin, although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed. 

I don't think you are either but wanted to put it out there.

15 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Not really buying the Shapes and Dandy thing. 

Ian seems to be contributing a lot more than last few games, which is a good thing. But is he roled or just enjoying it a bit more?

Just enjoying it a bit more :) 

8 minutes ago, Shapes said:

My suspicion of you isn’t set in stone. Im completely open to changing my vote.

In fact unvote Shapes. I’ll wait and see how the rest of the day goes.

Tenaciousdandy
On 18/04/2021 at 22:39, yvonnejambo said:

So Shapes or Andy is the assassin then 😆 

I would use bs if I could but just a townie thankfully this time.

On 18/04/2021 at 22:41, yvonnejambo said:

Goon list

Rudi

Sheldon

Ian

20 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

I’m in school today (Highland) 

Will have a look over later. 

17 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Aww I miss Gorgie and Penicuik, but not coming down until allowed to stay overnight at friends.

Anyway back to the game, going to vote for someone who by the law of averages should be a goon. 

Vote Sheldon

16 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Yes very true but I’m just a townie so have to try and think of a reason to vote someone on day 1. 🥺

16 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

I have a meeting now but will be back before deadline 

14 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Are you not a nurse?? 🥺

12 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

I feel sorry for Wee Jambo, lynched whilst ill 🤧.

Not great losing a mason but great to get a goon. 

12 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Goon list stays the same

Rudi

Ian

Sheldon

11 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Guess i should take Rudi off my goon list then 😊

10 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

😟

Yvonne's posts 

3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Yvonne's posts 

It was the one with the 🥺 face and saying she was just a townie and had to vote someone that made me suspect her 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Yvonne's accusation of me being a goon was just lazy based on a nothing assumption. I wonder if the assassin got suspicious of that.

Dandy saved himself by voting for WJ, a retaliatory vote is fair enough but a townie would possibly let themselves be sacrificed that early in the game.  A few ways to look at that one.

Understand the assumptions about Shapes saving Dandy but she's too wise a player to make it that obvious, unless that's what she wants us to think.  You would have put her and Rudi under the spotlight for the same reason but Rudi being a townie makes me inclined to trust Shapes for now.

Another busy morning for me so will try and contribute more this afternoon.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Yvonne's accusation of me being a goon was just lazy based on a nothing assumption. I wonder if the assassin got suspicious of that.

Dandy saved himself by voting for WJ, a retaliatory vote is fair enough but a townie would possibly let themselves be sacrificed that early in the game.  A few ways to look at that one.

Understand the assumptions about Shapes saving Dandy but she's too wise a player to make it that obvious, unless that's what she wants us to think.  You would have put her and Rudi under the spotlight for the same reason but Rudi being a townie makes me inclined to trust Shapes for now.

Shapes is also making it blatantly clear that she's not a goon but nobody is acknowledging that.

Prince Buaben
17 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Shapes is also making it blatantly clear that she's not a goon but nobody is acknowledging that.

Everyone makes that clear though and every so often they aren't.

I don't think your a goon though as your not stupid to do that on night 1.

Stuart McNeill
19 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I think shapes is the equivalent to a townie now, yes. 

It seems she can be trusted, unless she's in it for herself. 

Tenaciousdandy
20 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I've pjcked on what you are and your now bulletless, so for now the goons are the main priority 

24 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I've picked that up Shapes and, for now, you are trusted as a townie.

I have voted Bunny. He voted for Yvonne day 1 and left his vote there then wasn't around at deadline and didn't get involved in the lynch. 

I reckon he's a goon.

2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I've pjcked on what you are and your now bulletless, so for now the goons are the main priority 

I also can't win and I'm just a townie now

Tenaciousdandy
31 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

As I've said I was happy to let it go to a tie until wee jambo voted me, when he did I felt it only fair to return the vote, it was a risk as he may have been a good roled player but he could have also been a goon trying to save himself so I retaliated, just like myself he was just a townie tho

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

I also can't win and I'm just a townie now

If you are the still around when there is no more good roled players left you can win, but as I said you are not a concern atm if we lose the remaining mason cop and doc them we can lynch you then, but for now you are a trusted townie who can't be the turncoat 🙂

2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

If you are the still around when there is no more good roled players left you can win, but as I said you are not a concern atm if we lose the remaining mason cop and doc them we can lynch you then, but for now you are a trusted townie who can't be the turncoat 🙂

I can't. I've had that confirmed. In nunya's games, if the assassin uses all their bullets they can't win. 

So, could Dandy,Andy or Stuart be a goon?

It is of course perfectly feasible that no goons voted for WJ. It would be unusual though for an all out lynch though. Stuart and Andy voted him early but would’ve had time to change votes.

Not an accusation at any of the above. Just a suggestion.

The Hogfather
6 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I can't. I've had that confirmed. In nunya's games, if the assassin uses all their bullets they can't win. 

Shapes is right. Once the assassin uses all their bullets, they’re no longer roled. The best way for the assassin to win is to make it as far as possible and start taking out whatever roled players are left. The assassin, whoever they may be, is now just a townie. 

6 minutes ago, Shapes said:

1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

Shapes is right. Once the assassin uses all their bullets, they’re no longer roled. The best way for the assassin to win is to make it as far as possible and start taking out whatever roled players are left. The assassin, whoever they may be, is now just a townie. 

In this situation, I’ve had a wee idea. Give the assassin their 3 original kills in which they use them in the normal way. If they hit an unroled player then they’re just a townie and can no longer win.

If however, they hit 3 roled players, give them a kill each night. If they hit a roled player they get another kill the following night. If they hit an unroled though, then again they can’t win and are just a townie.