Craig Wighton (?) not too happy

j1964m

2 hours ago, Longbaws said:

This point has went over a lot of people's heads.

Awkward.

Edit. Not Fozzy though, I hope.

I get it, to be fair I went OTT but I know first hand how shit like this can affect the person it’s based on and it didn’t end well so sorry for my response. I don’t think these folk who ‘pretend‘ to be someone realise the affect it can actually have. Maybe set up for a laugh but it can lead to major problems for the actual person. It’s not clever despite what they may think. 

7 hours ago, BigAlim said:

So with the season only being 27 games that would make the threshold 7 appearances for a medal, so Wighton should get a medal along with Lee

Rules for Championship are different.

You get 25 medals to do as you please with, as long as they are given to players, coaching staff or club officials.

You can apply and pay for more if you provide a reasonable explanation.

Ibrahim Tall
10 hours ago, BigAlim said:

So with the season only being 27 games that would make the threshold 7 appearances for a medal, so Wighton should get a medal along with Lee

I think we actually also won pretty much all the games Wighton played in(apart from Pars I think?), considering the amount of points we’ve dropped since he probably deserves a medal more then most tbh.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Follow is? 

Aye, made no sense. 

AlphonseCapone
20 hours ago, tian447 said:

Just as scary knowing someone out there thinking a fake Craig Wighton account is the height of patter, and worth doing in the first place! :lol: 

Aw absolutely, it's utterly weird behaviour. 

9 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

I get it, to be fair I went OTT but I know first hand how shit like this can affect the person it’s based on and it didn’t end well so sorry for my response. I don’t think these folk who ‘pretend‘ to be someone realise the affect it can actually have. Maybe set up for a laugh but it can lead to major problems for the actual person. It’s not clever despite what they may think. 

Absolutely no need to apologise Fozzy!! I thought you were on the wind up, my mistake. I tend not to take social media too seriously because the whole shebang is fake, even the 'real' stuff.  

But there has definitely been some horror stories over the years.

Tommy Brown
8 hours ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Follow is? 

I think it's the old typing too quick and not checking before sending.

Follow this or your stabbed

Magic Numbers
3 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

I think it's the old typing too quick and not checking before sending.

Follow this or your stabbed

Nah, that's broad Dundonian there.  Surprised it doesn't say "Folly is" (Follow me)

Tommy Brown
28 minutes ago, Magic Numbers said:

Nah, that's broad Dundonian there.  Surprised it doesn't say "Folly is" (Follow me)

A Raith fan imo

On 15/04/2021 at 09:22, Rave MacPherson said:

Follow is? 

I'll take a linguistic stab in the dark and suggest that 'is' is supposed to be the dialect word for 'us' which in this somewhat odd case would actually refer to the singular person.

But I think someone else has already explained that...

On 15/04/2021 at 20:43, Magic Numbers said:

Mind Cathro saying ..."we'll be ridy fur Widinsday..."