Armand-Gnanduillet drives around the town blasting the hearts song

j1964m

JamboAndrew

I've watched hearts for long enough to appreciate a striker who scores regularly. I dont care if they saunter through games and have a languid playing style as long as a goal every 2 games happens. We are tragic for having strikers who score regularly, and without stating the obvious, lack of goals has been a major problem in quite a few seasons recently. If he can get 15+ next season and Boyce similar, then we are comfortably top 6. Tighten up the defence and get the midfield playing on top of that, then 3rd is achievable.

ScandinavianJambo
1 hour ago, JamboAndrew said:

I've watched hearts for long enough to appreciate a striker who scores regularly. I dont care if they saunter through games and have a languid playing style as long as a goal every 2 games happens. We are tragic for having strikers who score regularly, and without stating the obvious, lack of goals has been a major problem in quite a few seasons recently. If he can get 15+ next season and Boyce similar, then we are comfortably top 6. Tighten up the defence and get the midfield playing on top of that, then 3rd is achievable.

A positive post! Hats off to you sir! 

2 hours ago, JamboAndrew said:

I agree and remember Willie Gibson suffering dogs abuse from fans despite scoring regularly. Des O'Connor also scored a few pre-Robbo. Pettigrew, Gerry McCoy and Chris Robertson also managed a few.  Nando looks promising compared to all the "non-Robbos".