Dundee fans forum. No Shame, No Logic, No Humility, No Class

Busby8

3 hours ago, gator said:

The sub plots here are very intriguing, it could be a very interesting run in with nothing to play for but our results being huge to truly rotten clubs!

Don't think our illustrious leader will have the stomach to deliberately help or hinder other clubs on the pitch.

Regarding Scottish football,  there are some clubs I hate, some I dislike and others I don't mind. The rest, including Dumpdee, I simply do not care about. **** them.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruyff

• sadj

• Thomaso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ToqueJambo

We should absolutely play a team of kids and reserves against Caley and Raith. We have every right to now the league is won and we need to blood some youngsters and test out some of the fringe players. Step up Loic Damour!

Not sure anyone can talk about "sporting integrity" if we do that given how Dundee and other teams behaved last year. What were we told "Everyone has to do what's best for themselves"

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

We should absolutely play a team of kids and reserves against Caley and Raith. We have every right to now the league is won and we need to blood some youngsters and test out some of the fringe players. Step up Loic Damour!

Not sure anyone can talk about "sporting integrity" if we do that given how Dundee and other teams behaved last year. What were we told "Everyone has to do what's best for themselves"

At the end of the day raith voted to end the season, and voted no to reconstruction. We extremely outspoken until they realised they were burning bridges. I don’t care who out of Raith / Dundee do better.

ICT on the other hand. A proper club 

Toxteth O'Grady
2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

We can now get right behind ICT to join us

Indeed. Dundee and Raith deserve some medicine

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

At the end of the day raith voted to end the season, and voted no to reconstruction. We extremely outspoken until they realised they were burning bridges. I don’t care who out of Raith / Dundee do better.

ICT on the other hand. A proper club 

I'm only interested in screwing Dundee over, although Raith have been one of the teams with the biggest brass neck in all of this. That picture of them celebrating their "title" last season. Cringe! Would love to see Caley come up with us at Raith, Dundee and ideally Ross County's expense.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Saint Jambo

The opening post and follow-up on the Devil's Advocate thread are funny. There is no fan in the country who would have accepted their team being treated as we were last season. His comparison is mindbendingly stupid.

He suggests that it would have been interesting if the season had been full length, because of the way we have faltered. As with a few on here who have made similar suggestions he needs to have a look at the results. Dundee really haven't been gaining significant ground on us. Nothing to suggest they would have caught us over a full length season.

Looking just at the league, there is a good argument that Dundee are the worst under performers in the league. Easily the second biggest budget but struggling to come second. Given the players they have brought in it seems likely that they have a budget bigger than Hamilton and Ross County. Some might argue we have underperformed worse in terms of points won compared to budget and I might agree with that. But if they fail to at least make it up through the play-offs, they will definitely have underperformed worse in terms of actual outcome. And I for one love it.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I'm only interested in screwing Dundee over, although Raith have been one of the teams with the biggest brass neck in all of this. That picture of them celebrating their "title" last season. Cringe! Would love to see Caley come up with us at Raith, Dundee and ideally Ross County's expense.

this we can agree on lol

2 hours ago, henryheart said:

Except it is Raith Rovers, who are hardly innocents in all of this. 

In an ideal world, ICT finish in the play-offs, get to the final where they beat Ross County.  In the post match interview, Robbo says that Ross County will just have to take their medicine.

The White Cockade
4 hours ago, Pilmuir said:

Perhaps under other circumstances we might ease off, but Neilson is still under pressure and will want wins to try to get supporters back on his side. Can’t see us doing favours for anyone, even ICT.

Why would we do “favours” to any club by deliberately losing games

Madness that anybody would even think that

22 minutes ago, RobNox said:

In an ideal world, ICT finish in the play-offs, get to the final where they beat Ross County.  In the post match interview, Robbo says that Ross County will just have to take their medicine.

Perfect scenario.

Harry Potter
39 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

The opening post and follow-up on the Devil's Advocate thread are funny. There is no fan in the country who would have accepted their team being treated as we were last season. His comparison is mindbendingly stupid.

He suggests that it would have been interesting if the season had been full length, because of the way we have faltered. As with a few on here who have made similar suggestions he needs to have a look at the results. Dundee really haven't been gaining significant ground on us. Nothing to suggest they would have caught us over a full length season.

Looking just at the league, there is a good argument that Dundee are the worst under performers in the league. Easily the second biggest budget but struggling to come second. Given the players they have brought in it seems likely that they have a budget bigger than Hamilton and Ross County. Some might argue we have underperformed worse in terms of points won compared to budget and I might agree with that. But if they fail to at least make it up through the play-offs, they will definitely have underperformed worse in terms of actual outcome. And I for one love it.

At least we knew at the start of the season how many games would be played so unlike what happened to us, the season was cut short and we were demoted having not played the proper amount of games.

Mind you must be hard that your chairman voted to send Dundee utd up as champions, that 

is a classic that.

1 hour ago, Silvery_Moon said:

If we are going to lie down to anyone make it the Inverness game. The rest can rot as far as I'm concerned. Would love Dundee to end up 5th though. 

No lying down to anyone, that would make us as bad as St.Mirren in 86

a Hearts side should give 100% to win every game no matter the opposition 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

We can now get right behind ICT to join us

Definitely. Two famous jambos in charge. Neil Mccann V James Mcpake. I would absolutely love it if Mccann beat mcpake in a playoff.

ICT all the way for me, happily absolutely rag doll Raith last game, Dundee are shite enough without us needing to hinder them further. They took the Lawell/Celtic boaby so let them rot!

Blackshades

I hate it if hearts were to loose a game of snap .but won't loose any sleep if we happen to help ICT along the way to second in the league🤭

Dundee fans at my old work last summer were convinced they were going up this year and thought I was being arrogant and one commented that Hearts fans were arrogant in general, he was convinced Charlie Adam was going to be the saviour, and some fast boy up front Nelson? Was going to score loads.

Went well.

:sergioyay:

The Treasurer

Imo the play off places are already decided. We go out to win our last 3 games and leave the rest to scrap for the left overs.

2 hours ago, CostaJambo said:

Don't think our illustrious leader will have the stomach to deliberately help or hinder other clubs on the pitch.

Regarding Scottish football,  there are some clubs I hate, some I dislike and others I don't mind. The rest, including Dumpdee, I simply do not care about. **** them.

It could be said Dundee have cost us two league titles so never been a favourite of mine, however after their crooked shenanigans that demoted us I wish on them pain and devastation!

Did that promised money-spinning match against "one of the big hitters" ever come off  to alleviate all their money woes (or was it just - surprise, surprise  another Peter Lawwell pile of bullshit)?

credit card
7 hours ago, hammyhouse said:

Be lovely to lie Down to raith rovers lat game and keep Dundee as far away as possible for promotion 

Ideally, a last minute own goal trundler from 2 inches, at the third attempt, crossing the line by a bawhair to keep them down. Ah if Carlsberg did email retribution........

Dagger Is Back

Dundee and Raith can both GTF. Only rooting for ICT.

Raith are up there with Dundee for me in the most hated stakes

image.jpeg.b5b4ee99e615e898f41d27c2367c935f.jpeg

The White Cockade
8 hours ago, Busby8 said:

Popped over for a look at how they were with the prospect of scrambling about for points for the play offs.

If you need anymore reasons to despise this mob, just have a look at these threads,

https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/forums/topic/25096-s-p-f-l-is-it-no-time-yet-to-sort-out-the-scottish-leagues-divisions/#comments

https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/forums/topic/25107-devils-advocate/?tab=comments#comment-465889

They don't seem to get it that by voting us into their league, ( after some outside influence ), that they were shooting themselves in the foot for automatic promotion.

I genuinely hope that they rot in the Championship for a very long time.

You do realise that the Dundee fans had no say in last season’s vote and anyway most of the comments I read were pretty reasonable 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Some wanting reconstruction now. Just like 3 clubs in the SPL would love it as well I’d bet.

GTF.   

Pots calling kettles black all over the nation. 

I would still welcome reconstruction  anything to change the status quo. I haven't missed the split these 2 busted seasons 

Voice of reason
13 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

You do realise that the Dundee fans had no say in last season’s vote and anyway most of the comments I read were pretty reasonable 

I agree with this - the Dundee fans were not happy with their chairman so although I really don’t like him, the fans are okay.

However, Raith Rovers fans have been all about self-interest and they’ve totally forgotten about sporting integrity. Awarded a league they were on-course not to win, then celebrated their unjust title and then went on fund-raising walks to Tannadice to raise money for legal fees to challenge Hearts very reasonable case. They should still be in League 1 this season so the thought of them being promoted is pretty sickening. They definitely are one of the biggest winners out of that voting fiasco. 

4 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

What a splendid post.  I'll be really disappointed if that doesn't happen.  Be tremendous to remind Raith and Dundee about sporting integrity.

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

What a splendid post.  I'll be really disappointed if that doesn't happen.  Be tremendous to remind Raith and Dundee about sporting integrity.

It would certainly remind Dundee you reap what you sow!

34 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Eh? They were all over social media taking the piss out of Hearts! Feck them!

4 hours ago, Cruyff said:

BwIgZ-cIEAEkPKo.thumb.jpg.c53d00305c8353162f846b1213579c79.jpg

Dundee fans. 

The article goes on.....

This familiar sight greets the residents around Dens Park every Saturday after the final whistle. One Neighbour who didn't wish to be named told our reporter "Isnae much yae ken doolikesay when yuv got to shit annatto but Craigsy a guid guy and I've no gotta thing fir madugs an he's awwees offhis heed wi...wi...wiz there sumfing yiz wanted cos can yanosee my gurlfrends lost her fukkin belt....have you got her fukkin belt ya dick....weres her fukkin belt........." 

3 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

Of course I do, and no I don't think so

7 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Eh? They were all over social media taking the piss out of Hearts! Feck them!

Damn right.  They were all over it. I’ve not forgotten, they lapped it up

Ron Burgundy
9 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Pots calling kettles black all over the nation. 

I would still welcome reconstruction  anything to change the status quo. I haven't missed the split these 2 busted seasons 

Might be a necessity for us if Neilson isn't emptied for next season.

I think we should make sure the youngsters play the rest of the games this season.

If that happens to disadvantage Dundee, then that would be a real shame wouldn't it?

10 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

The article goes on.....

This familiar sight greets the residents around Dens Park every Saturday after the final whistle. One Neighbour who didn't wish to be named told our reporter "Isnae much yae ken doolikesay when yuv got to shit annatto but Craigsy a guid guy and I've no gotta thing fir madugs an he's awwees offhis heed wi...wi...wiz there sumfing yiz wanted cos can yanosee my gurlfrends lost her fukkin belt....have you got her fukkin belt ya dick....weres her fukkin belt........." 

:lol:

1 minute ago, 151 said:

Just had a look at Dundees run in. 

:pleasing:

Can see the playoffs being 

Raith

Dunfermline

ICT

for reference

dunfermline away

ICT away

raith home

QOTS away

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

for reference

dunfermline away

ICT away

raith home

QOTS away

Yep. All the teams chasing a playoff place - even Queens have a chance.

50 minutes ago, 151 said:

the one issue is dunfermline are 5 points behind  dundee which might be too big a gap

1 hour ago, 151 said:

Queens are up there too as beneficiaries of last season's vote but showed little to zero contrition.

I'm all in on Caley, and all in against Dundee.

I should be pro QoS being a 'doonhamer' but out because of their conduct and that shitty pitch my order of preference is

ICT

Dunfermline (grass pitch, plus did vote for reconstruction iirc)

Raith (best of astro pitches)

QoS 

Dundee*- cough forever.

Plus Charlie Adam is a twat.

Edited by DETTY29

1 minute ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Seems a weird thing to try and manufacture a seethe about. Still, whatever floats your boat.

I suspect the OP was perhaps inferring the same could be said about Hearts fans on here.

Edited by Vlad Magic

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Might be a necessity for us if Neilson isn't emptied for next season.

Wouldn't have thought so, fancy a strong top 6finish,  cup embarrassment and then getting horsed in a European qualifier by Faroese, that's his MO

Hate Dundee. I'm surprised so many have an Internet connection to have a fans forum. Seems to be more posting on their forum than actually attend their games 😆

Horrible club. Would love another administration down dens way..

Are we just manufacturing seethe these days?

There really isn't much on those forum posts to seethe about.  Am I missing something?  It seems like stuff that gets mentioned on here quite a lot, particularly comments like:

"I believe nothing will change unless it's financially advantageous to the Old Firm.

Celtic/Rangers have a stranglehold over Scottish football and wouldn't welcome any challenge that would threaten their access to Champions League riches.

Reform won't happen unless the other forty clubs threaten mass resignation from the SPFL and create a new structure without the OF.

Won't happen. Too many clubs won't risk sacrificing the ticket revenues from OF visits. Broadcast income would also be a consideration in any debate for change.

Self-interest plagues Scottish football and I doubt that will change any time soon.

Unless supporters mobilise collectively and apply pressure to their respective clubs in an attempt to force change I doubt there is much that can be done. Was an effective tool in the  demotion of Rangers to the fourth tier in 2012, albeit the OF voting pact was temporarily disabled at that stage. Now that their joint voting power has been restored I guess they only ever need to stand firm to have their way."