looks like the knives are out for buster

winston churchill

Jambosimmy

That to me is just trying to put the blame on someone for the other night. I suppose that mixu should be first to be blame but i doubt very much that it was him who made the decision to enter the competition in the first place.

How long has he been there now anyway is this not his first pre season with them? It seems they are jumping the gun a bit for me.

Hans von Luck

I think that Buster is doing a grande job at Fester Road. :rolleyes:

Any one else thing he will be emptied by Xmas ?

ToadKiller Dog

"when mixu leads us to scottish cup glory you will be feeling pretty foolish "

ha ha ha ha ha ha pish ma self at that one classic dellusion of the hobo kind.

the 53% that are not happy with Mr potato head are all undercover yams ,sad fecks have put me in a good mood for the day.

Any one else thing he will be emptied by Xmas ?

It would surely depend on how much Rod Petrie has managed to gross from player sales. Remember its all about balancing the books down Lochend way. :wacko:

Hans von Luck
It would surely depend on how much Rod Petrie has managed to gross from player sales. Remember its all about balancing the books down Lochend way. :wacko:

Dont forget they have the Galatago (sp) in waiting Fletch, :4_1_72:

jambojim52

Hobos were laughing at us when they announced, that our " next" manager was leading the race to be first sacked in the new season. Personnaly think Mixu will be up there too. What is it with hobos that makes then think every former player would make a good manager?

What an excellent poll:

"Was Mixu a jolly good signing?

Yes.

No.

Other reasons." :confused:

Not even a St Johnstone

They'll be calling for him to be emptied by Xmas, Petrie will keep him as it will cost less than to sack him.

On a side note, Mixu provided one of my favourite moments at Fester Road. That penalty in the last minute felt like a win.

Nucky Thompson

The fat Finn is a useless fecker, they should keep him, he'll fit in well with all the other flumps.

freddiemac

the one thing anybody employed by hibs can expect is an easy run from the media . tom farmer and rod petrie have escaped any criticism after selling everybody worth anything and replacing them with cheap low paid numpties . john collins was a disaster waiting to happen ,but the media never said a bad word about him

,i 've got a feeling big buster is not going to get an easy time especially if he keeps rumbling up the medias darling walter smith.

freddiemac

the one thing anybody employed by hibs can expect is an easy run from the media . tom farmer and rod petrie have escaped any criticism after selling everybody worth anything and replacing them with cheap low paid numpties . john collins was a disaster waiting to happen ,but the media never said a bad word about him

,i 've got a feeling big buster is not going to get an easy time especially if he keeps rumbling up the medias darling walter smith.

Archived